SALLY L. NOBLE ARCHITECT, LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2010

413 WYOMING AVE

Cincinnati, OH 45215

I am a registered architect who specializes in residential design and small commercial projects. I am a LEED-AP +HOMES and actively use "green" principles in my design process. I have been working in the design/construction field for over 20 years, but maintain a fresh eye on current design and construction trends....

02/28/2020

Steve K.

I was looking for an architect to work with me on a second floor master bedroom and bath addition. I contacted Sally and set up an appointment for about two weeks later. The day before the appointment she contacted me and asked if I was still going to make the appointment. I confirmed that I would. Later that same day she sent an email canceling the appointment and asked what I would have available for a new appointment. I replied that I could meet the next day. It has now been over a week and she has never responded or tried to contact me to reschedule. It appears that a 70 to 100 thousand dollar addition is too small for her to bother with. I suggest finding another architect for your projects.

Description of Work
A second story master bedroom and bath addition.

Category architect

Hi [Member Name Removed], I think there was a major communication break- down between us! I didn't receive any replies to the emails I sent you, so I assumed you weren't interested in meeting and had found another architect to work with. I sent a confirmation email for our meeting and with no response, I sent another to reschedule. I didn't receive a reply to either. I am happy to meet with you about your addition, I suggest we communicate via the phone from now on! I can call you or if you'd like to call my office on Monday I would be happy to schedule a meeting at your home. Please let me know if you are still interested in meeting. Thanks! Sally Noble

05/28/2017

Gregg M.

We couldn't be more happy with our new screened porch / deck. Sally was so easy to work with and came up with great suggestions that have made our new outdoor living area so enjoyable. And she had a good relationship with our building inspector which helped more the project along.

Description of Work
Designed a screened porch.

03/20/2017

LYNN C.

They never replied to multiple inquiries. Regardless of the quality of their services this is not an acceptable way to run a business that is A rated by Angie's List.

04/03/2016

Lyn M.

We love our house! Sally was nice to work with and very practical. She provided us with several design options for the home remodel that incorporated our list of wants and dream items. She provided design options to stay within the budget, recommendations for contractors, and she was very helpful in going through the bidding process. She was also very patient in working with us and when incorporating any changes to the design that we requested. We would definitely use Sally again.

Description of Work
Sally redesigned the entire interior of our ranch home and designed the family room and laundry room addition. The project included gutting the home, taking down walls to provide for an open floor plan, moving the doorway from the garage going into the home, as well as moving stairs, bathrooms, and bedrooms to a completely different area of the house. It also involved a design for a walkout basement where one did not previously exist.

04/03/2016

Lyn M.

09/22/2014

John G.

We are extraordinarily pleased with the result, and will use SallyNobleArchitect again for any future home remodeling/addition.

Description of Work
SallyNobleArchitect provided realistic estimate on kitchen reconfiguration and design thereof; connected us with contractors of high quality, and was available throughout process as complications invariably arose.

06/23/2013

NANCY K.

It was a very positive experience. We've done home renovation before, but never anything on this scale. Sally was a great partner in this process! She listened, offered ideas and worked with us to create a new living space that we love. During this process, walls came down, ceilings came out, floors came up, bathrooms and kitchens were gutted. Sally recommended a kitchen designer that is fantastic. She also had recommendations for electricians, plumbers and contractors! When there was a question about taking down a wall (exactly how are those roof trusses aligned?), Sally crawled up into the narrow attic space and took pictures for the structural engineer and building inspector. That's just one example of Sally's willingness to make sure all is right. We are now working with her to design a new look for the outside of the house. Our bland, brick ranch will eventually boast a charming arts and craft - or - carriage house exterior. What better recommendation can we give other than to say we asked her to work with us on Phase 2?!

Description of Work
We purchased a ranch home built in 1975. Sally worked with us to create a design plan that would turn the small rooms into an open concept living space.

04/22/2013

Chris C.

She is pretty reasonable. She is very good to work with, because she is not an architect prima donna. She is very willing to work with you. She is not saying, "This is my design. This is my artistic vision." Her service is very reasonably priced. She gives us time to think that is why her service with us is not yet done until now. We will continue to use her service.

Description of Work
Our architect is Sally L. Noble.

01/31/2012

ALLYSON P.

We interviewed several local architects and one out of town. We were skittish about the process as we had never done it before. The interviews with the others left us feeling oversold and over handled. Designing a home or major renovation is very personal. It was frustrating to not connect with these people and then we met Sally. Even on the phone, I could tell Sally really appreciated the personal nature of her work. She asked questions that made even clearer that she was going to tailor her work to meet our needs. We chose Sally and we still thank our lucky stars we did. She doesn't have an arrogant bone in her body and she is REALLY good at what she does. She is very experienced and knowledgeable about the construction industry and contractors. The process was actually fun because she is easy to work with and intent on nailing what her clients really want, even if they are not so sure themselves. She really cares about her clients needs and works hard to make them happy even if it takes multiple iterations. Iterations are where her pricing works well. She uses an hourly rate unlike some architects who charge a percentage of the project. She is flexible about how much is within her scope so it is easy to control how much you spend with her. She uses an assistant for drafting so that she can delegate some of the work and charge a lower rate on that part of the design. We found her to be extremely ethical about the financial side of the work. Her billed hours always seemed reasonable which is certainly not typical in professional services. The only caution is that she is very collaborative in her creative process and how ideas are taking shape or even if she is stumped. We liked this because we felt that we were able to be involved and give input where others might have run off behind a wall of silence and sprang random ideas on us. The finished product was better because of it and it saved time. It saved us money also because she didn't fully design even a conceptual drawing unless we liked the idea. Some people may not want the ups and downs of design to be so transparent to them as clients preferring to just wait for a dog and pony show. We loved it. Now that the project is done we are collecting compliments and watching cars slow down or stop to look at the house. We always give credit where credit is due...to the architect.

Description of Work
Sally helped us create several sets of plans and construction drawings for the renovation of our shabby brick box on a beautiful piece of land.

10/28/2008

Susan D.

Sally was wonderful to work with, very personable and helpful. Her assistant, Cedar, was also great to work with. We were pleased with the quality of the plans she drew up for us, as well as the fact that she gave us two different schemes to work with. She is open to ideas and does an in-depth assessment of what your personal goals are for the space, how you plan to use it, what hobbies, etc. you enjoy so that she can keep that in mind when drawing up the plans.

Description of Work
We recently moved to the Cincinnati area and our 50-year-old mid-century modern ranch has small bedrooms and bathrooms. We contacted Sally to see about re-doing the "bed & bath" wing of our house. She drew up two different configurations for adding on a 4th bedroom and making the bathrooms bigger.

Lifetime Contractors LLC

We focus our efforts on offering our customers expertly the highest quality products and unrivaled customer service. We provide a diverse range of remodeling services to amaze and exceed our customer's expectations. We strive as a team to continuously improve our skills and processes to deliver the best in service and innovation. We build houses, remodel homes, concrete, driveways, and landscape.

Remark Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Since 2002, we have been specializing in new construction and remodeling services, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Remark Construction on Angi
    Check, Financing Available
    Other

Architectural design services including: New home design, residential additions, renovations, small commercial projects. Specialization in sustainable design. LEED-AP certification.