Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

5137 Crookshank Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45238

Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance and estimates

We accept remote payment

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!...

HVAC Companies (368)air duct cleaning (15)water heaters (13)appliance repair (10)insulation (1)

07/24/2021

Jacob did a great job of checking out our home air conditioning unit and keeping us informed along the way. He added some Puron and did a couple of other things. I felt the bill was reasonable. We had something come up a few weeks later so he came back within hours of us contacting Reupert. He checked a few more things, made one more adjustment and the AC is now working great. The service was so g...

Description of Work
Our HVAC system needed to be checked out

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/24/2021

My regular technician Tim consistently provides exceptional service since Reupert installed my furnace and air conditioner in 2008. He comes out annually (once in the spring and once in the fall) to clean and inspect my cooling system and my heating system and I have never had any problems with my HVAC. Tim is very knowledgeable and always patiently answers any questions that I might ask. I am alw...

Description of Work
annual air conditioning cleaning and inspection

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/12/2021

They were accomidating to my schedule. Super perfessional. The only reason con was they had to order a part for my A/C. I was told it would take 3 to 5 days and it took over 7.Not sire if there was an issue with the seller of the part or Reupert. Other than that they were great and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement parts in A/C

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

05/25/2021

The technician was prompt and very courteous. After performing the necessary checks and cleaning, he pointed out that a part was not functioning as it should. He had the necessary parts on his truck and installed them. AC is now performing very well.

Description of Work
Air conditioning annual service

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

04/23/2021

Employees arrived on time and completed the work in the timeframe given. Cleaned up after themselves and wore masks while in the home if requested. Reupert is my go-to service provider for any HVAC work. It has consistently been a good and fair company to deal with.

Description of Work
Installed 2.5 ton Central AC Unit

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

Arrived on time, did a very good job.

Description of Work
replace the furnace

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

12/02/2020

GREAT. CRAIG FILLED IN FOR MY REGULAR TECHNICIAN TIM AND PROVIDED THE SAME EXCELLENT SERVICE. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. HE WORKED EFFICIENTLY AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK

Description of Work
ANNUAL FURNACE INSPECTION

Cost $79.99

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/12/2020

It was wonderful!. The serviceman was very friendly, explained everything, checked the air conditioning as well and assured me it was safe to turn my furnace on again. I was SO relieved. He even guessed the name of the other company who turned the furnace off. It was the first thing he said!! I am so happy I called this company.

Description of Work
I needed them to verify that the heat exchange was cracked because another company said it was and "red flagged" my furnace. I called Reupert and Duke Energy. Both verified that the heat exchange WAS NOT cracked or leaking C02. I knew I needed a new furnance but thanks to the man from Reupert I did not have to leave my furnace off and get a new one immediately as the other company claimed,

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/21/2020

We have been dealing with Reupert for many years. They are very reliable and professional. This year we had our furnace inspected and cleaned. The technician called before the appointment and arrived on-time. He did all of the required services and checks so that we can have worry free performance. We would highly recommend Reupert and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Annual furnace checkup.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/24/2020

Did not get invoice 2 out of 3 times I have used them. They are very pushy about surveys and do telemarketing calls practically demanding them. The last time I called asking for an invoice ( which they never sent ) they acted annoyed that I called through Angies List. I find them arrogant and difficult.

Description of Work
A C repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Reupert Heating is sorry that your service experience was not exceptional. Our company recently switched to new tablets and some of the emailed invoices are not going through the system correctly. We are working on the problem. We did call you and leave you a message to return our call so that we could discuss your concerns. We have an A rating with Angie's list and we pride ourselves in customer ...

Gas furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Oil Furnaces, Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems, Water Heaters, Duct Cleaning, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, UV Lighting, Attic Insulation & Boilers

Please ask for details.