Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1947 • With Angi since November 2002

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and

2022 Super Service Award

Reupert VanBryant Back up GeneratorsEvolution air purifier

HVAC Companies (380)air duct cleaning (15)appliance repair (15)water heaters (13)insulation (2)

11/23/2022

Tom and Debbie D.

Shawn was my technician today and he gave the same excellent service that I have been provided by all technicians from Reupert over the past 14 years. Shawn was courteous and professional, worked efficiently, patiently answered all my questions and provided quality service.

Description of Work
annual furnace inspection.

11/02/2022

Roger S.

I have been a customer of Reupert Heating and Air Conditioning for many years. They provide outstanding service and value and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Annual furnace cleaning/inspection.

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

10/06/2022

ROBERT P.

Outstanding company. From the 5 estimates I received from HVAC vendors I decided to go with Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning. I felt the system they proposed for my home offered the best value for what it would cost. Dan, who did the estimate appeared to be very knowledgeable and was very patient in answering my questions. I had an estimate in around 15 minutes after listening to my heating and air conditioning concerns and needs. They arrived, at the agreed upon install date/time and promptly began the process of removing my old furnace and air conditioner and start installing the new system, which consisted of the Bryant Evolution 2 stage furnace, Evolution 5 stage air conditioner, Aprilaire whole home filter and a Evolution Connex Thermostat. They had everything they needed with them when they arrived so there were no delays. They also own a metal fabrication business so the new duct work pieces around the furnace, that they had to replace, they made themselves and it appears to be of a very high quality. It took less than two full days to do the complete install and to explain how to use the new Evolution thermostat. Reupert made this whole process of replacing my HVAC system as painless as could be at a reasonable price. Everyone I've come into contact with at Reupert, on the phone or in person, has been extremally nice, knowledgeable and professional. I will also be using Reupert to do my yearly HVAC maintenance as well. Very, very happy with Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning and highly recommend them for your future HVAC needs. From my experience you can't go wrong with this company.

Description of Work
Replace existing furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

08/30/2022

LYNN B.

Unfortunately, our air conditioner stopped working in the middle of a heat wave. A new air conditioner was required. The Reupert team responded quickly and made recommendations for a new air conditioner. The entire process was excellent: Anita, Dan, Steve, Sean, Michael and Kelby were all professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

08/24/2022

Kim B.

Can't remember the technicians name but he did a great job on the service he provided. He was very detailed on what was done and gave me tips on what to do for future repairs of my Air Conditioner. He was friendly and nice. Will use this Company again. Thank You!!!

Description of Work
Clean and Service Air Conditioner

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

07/09/2022

Tom and Debbie D.

Great! My regular technician Tim provided his usual excellent service. He is always courteous and professional and I am always very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
annual a/c inspection

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/14/2022

Eric B.

We were quoted an afternoon arrival after our A/C stopped working the night before. Matt called earlier in the morning and arrived around 9:30a which was great since the temperatures were going to be close to 100 degrees. He quickly assessed the problem which was a blown capacitor on the condenser. All told, it took less than 30 minutes to fix the problem and cost a $95 service fee and $230 for parts and labor.

Description of Work
A/C Repair (Replace Capacitor)

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

03/21/2022

Henry N.

I highly recommend Reupert for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. Adam and Mike installed a brand new Bryant evolution furnace, air cleaner and thermostat. This is an exceptional system with a WiFi enabled thermostat that I can control with my iPhone. April, Dan, Steve, Adam and Mike were very courteous and helpful. It is a beautiful installation.

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

03/10/2022

Cindy D.

The service rep was on time and extremely courteous and easy-going. He identified the problem in the first five minutes and had it finished in 15. I will hire these folks again.

Description of Work
Needed a part replacement for heat pump.

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

11/21/2021

Tom and Debbie D.

Excellent. My regular technician Tim provided the same quality service that he has provided since 2008. I am always very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
annual furnace cleaning and inspection

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

09/28/2021

beth W.

The technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairs.

Description of Work
Annual furnace cleaning and check

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

07/24/2021

Brian S.

Jacob did a great job of checking out our home air conditioning unit and keeping us informed along the way. He added some Puron and did a couple of other things. I felt the bill was reasonable. We had something come up a few weeks later so he came back within hours of us contacting Reupert. He checked a few more things, made one more adjustment and the AC is now working great. The service was so good that I'm telling others about my experience.

Description of Work
Our HVAC system needed to be checked out

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/24/2021

Tom and Debbie D.

My regular technician Tim consistently provides exceptional service since Reupert installed my furnace and air conditioner in 2008. He comes out annually (once in the spring and once in the fall) to clean and inspect my cooling system and my heating system and I have never had any problems with my HVAC. Tim is very knowledgeable and always patiently answers any questions that I might ask. I am always very satisfied with his professionalism and the service that he provides.

Description of Work
annual air conditioning cleaning and inspection

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/12/2021

Caley B.

They were accomidating to my schedule. Super perfessional. The only reason con was they had to order a part for my A/C. I was told it would take 3 to 5 days and it took over 7.Not sire if there was an issue with the seller of the part or Reupert. Other than that they were great and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement parts in A/C

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

05/25/2021

beth W.

The technician was prompt and very courteous. After performing the necessary checks and cleaning, he pointed out that a part was not functioning as it should. He had the necessary parts on his truck and installed them. AC is now performing very well.

Description of Work
Air conditioning annual service

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

04/23/2021

allen F.

Employees arrived on time and completed the work in the timeframe given. Cleaned up after themselves and wore masks while in the home if requested. Reupert is my go-to service provider for any HVAC work. It has consistently been a good and fair company to deal with.

Description of Work
Installed 2.5 ton Central AC Unit

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

kimberly .

Arrived on time, did a very good job.

Description of Work
replace the furnace

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

12/02/2020

Tom and Debbie D.

GREAT. CRAIG FILLED IN FOR MY REGULAR TECHNICIAN TIM AND PROVIDED THE SAME EXCELLENT SERVICE. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. HE WORKED EFFICIENTLY AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK

Description of Work
ANNUAL FURNACE INSPECTION

Cost $79.99

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/12/2020

Jackie B.

It was wonderful!. The serviceman was very friendly, explained everything, checked the air conditioning as well and assured me it was safe to turn my furnace on again. I was SO relieved. He even guessed the name of the other company who turned the furnace off. It was the first thing he said!! I am so happy I called this company.

Description of Work
I needed them to verify that the heat exchange was cracked because another company said it was and "red flagged" my furnace. I called Reupert and Duke Energy. Both verified that the heat exchange WAS NOT cracked or leaking C02. I knew I needed a new furnance but thanks to the man from Reupert I did not have to leave my furnace off and get a new one immediately as the other company claimed,

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/21/2020

beth W.

We have been dealing with Reupert for many years. They are very reliable and professional. This year we had our furnace inspected and cleaned. The technician called before the appointment and arrived on-time. He did all of the required services and checks so that we can have worry free performance. We would highly recommend Reupert and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Annual furnace checkup.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/24/2020

Stephen A.

Did not get invoice 2 out of 3 times I have used them. They are very pushy about surveys and do telemarketing calls practically demanding them. The last time I called asking for an invoice ( which they never sent ) they acted annoyed that I called through Angies List. I find them arrogant and difficult.

Description of Work
A C repair

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Reupert Heating is sorry that your service experience was not exceptional. Our company recently switched to new tablets and some of the emailed invoices are not going through the system correctly. We are working on the problem. We did call you and leave you a message to return our call so that we could discuss your concerns. We have an A rating with Angie's list and we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Kind Regards, April Postel Operations Manager

08/13/2020

John F.

Technician was punctual, polite and explained what he was doing and why. In servicing the unit he informed us we needed to add coolant. He explained our options and costs prior to adding the coolant. We were his last call of the day and he stayed later to add the coolant for us.

Description of Work
Preventative Maintenance on AC

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/23/2020

Curt H.

They were on-time, called 30 min before they got here and the technician provided some helpful insight into what was going on with our unit.

Description of Work
AC had been turned on throughout the day. When I came home from work the house was warm. I noticed the fan of the condenser was not spinning but could hear a hum coming from the unit and was able to jump start it by giving the fan a nudge. The fan spun as normal but there was still no cool air coming from inside the house vents. Also noticed the air coming out of the condenser fan was relatively cool instead of being warm.