Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1947 • With Angi since November 2002

Awards & Badges

5137 Crookshank Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45238

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!...

HVAC Companies (366)air duct cleaning (15)water heaters (13)appliance repair (8)insulation (1)

06/12/2021

They were accomidating to my schedule. Super perfessional. The only reason con was they had to order a part for my A/C. I was told it would take 3 to 5 days and it took over 7.Not sire if there was an issue with the seller of the part or Reupert. Other than that they were great and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement parts in A/C

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2021

05/25/2021

The technician was prompt and very courteous. After performing the necessary checks and cleaning, he pointed out that a part was not functioning as it should. He had the necessary parts on his truck and installed them. AC is now performing very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning annual service

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2021

04/23/2021

Employees arrived on time and completed the work in the timeframe given. Cleaned up after themselves and wore masks while in the home if requested. Reupert is my go-to service provider for any HVAC work. It has consistently been a good and fair company to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2.5 ton Central AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

Arrived on time, did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace the furnace

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

12/02/2020

GREAT. CRAIG FILLED IN FOR MY REGULAR TECHNICIAN TIM AND PROVIDED THE SAME EXCELLENT SERVICE. HE WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. HE WORKED EFFICIENTLY AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ANNUAL FURNACE INSPECTION

COST $79.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/12/2020

It was wonderful!. The serviceman was very friendly, explained everything, checked the air conditioning as well and assured me it was safe to turn my furnace on again. I was SO relieved. He even guessed the name of the other company who turned the furnace off. It was the first thing he said!! I am so happy I called this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to verify that the heat exchange was cracked because another company said it was and "red flagged" my furnace. I called Reupert and Duke Energy. Both verified that the heat exchange WAS NOT cracked or leaking C02. I knew I needed a new furnance but thanks to the man from Reupert I did not have to leave my furnace off and get a new one immediately as the other company claimed,

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/21/2020

We have been dealing with Reupert for many years. They are very reliable and professional. This year we had our furnace inspected and cleaned. The technician called before the appointment and arrived on-time. He did all of the required services and checks so that we can have worry free performance. We would highly recommend Reupert and will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace checkup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

09/24/2020

Did not get invoice 2 out of 3 times I have used them. They are very pushy about surveys and do telemarketing calls practically demanding them. The last time I called asking for an invoice ( which they never sent ) they acted annoyed that I called through Angies List. I find them arrogant and difficult.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A C repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Reupert Heating is sorry that your service experience was not exceptional. Our company recently switched to new tablets and some of the emailed invoices are not going through the system correctly. We are working on the problem. We did call you and leave you a message to return our call so that we could discuss your concerns. We have an A rating with Angie's list and we pride ourselves in customer ...

08/13/2020

Technician was punctual, polite and explained what he was doing and why. In servicing the unit he informed us we needed to add coolant. He explained our options and costs prior to adding the coolant. We were his last call of the day and he stayed later to add the coolant for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventative Maintenance on AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/23/2020

They were on-time, called 30 min before they got here and the technician provided some helpful insight into what was going on with our unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC had been turned on throughout the day. When I came home from work the house was warm. I noticed the fan of the condenser was not spinning but could hear a hum coming from the unit and was able to jump start it by giving the fan a nudge. The fan spun as normal but there was still no cool air coming from inside the house vents. Also noticed the air coming out of the condenser fan was relatively cool instead of being warm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Gas furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Oil Furnaces, Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems, Water Heaters, Duct Cleaning, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, UV Lighting, Attic Insulation & Boilers

Please ask for details.