Rain-A-Way Exteriors Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since November 2002

At Rain-A-Way Exteriors, we strive to provide quality workmanship and materials at a reasonable price. If you want a fair and honest "No Hassle, Free Estimate" on Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Windows and doors, please visit our website or call us today. Our motto is "Satisfied Customers are our Number One Priority!" We now offer financing thru Synchrony Financial....

Nuvue Products Inc

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

08/06/2018

Someone came out to give us a quote, which we signed and returned back. We waited to get on their schedule and never heard back after more than a month. I followed up several times via phone and email and never heard anything back after waiting several months. Not sure why they go through the trouble of having an employee come to our residence to give an estimate if they don't seem to actually wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting additional downspouts on our home

CATEGORY gutter repair

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the poor communication. This is unlike our company to just not do work. I will look into your specific estimate and find out where the ball was dropped. Once again I apologize, and this will be addressed and the owner will be made known of the situation!!

10/16/2017

A happy experience start to finish. The owner, Mr. Sams, took a great deal of time to go over and explain everything on the estimate. The crew was very careful and very professional. Every contact with the office staff was pleasant and any questions we had were answered quickly and professionally. The materials are excellent and the workmanship is first class. Highly recommend Rain-A-Way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, new gutters, new gutter guards, new downspouts, new shutters for a house we are getting ready to put on the market.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much Debbie. We are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with our work. Please kept us in mind for any future work that you or anyone you know may need. We are happy to help!

07/10/2017

Went great. Mark pointed out a leak in a downspout S-joint and I'll have them back out to repair that, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters on 3-story home cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

We're happy that you had a positive experience. We love getting feedback from our customers. Customer service is always our main priority and hope that you continue to use us on future home projects!

11/05/2016

I have had a problem with water entering my house at the junction of my house and a sun room addition I had built. This problem occurred only occasionally during hard rains with hard winds and water would drip from the door header joining the sun room with the main part of the house. I contacted Rain-A-Way about the problem. Darrell Sams came out to look at the situation. I could tell right away t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new gutters installed on the back of my house with Xtreme gutter guards to keep leaves and debris out. Also, I had siding removed; house wrap installed; caulking around windows, and the siding reinstalled.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

10/24/2016

The workers were very efficient and thorough. They cleaned up very well, and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed repair work on my gutters, and new gutter covers. They removed the old gutter covers, checked and corrected the pitch of the gutters. Removed all debris from inside gutters, reinforced existing attachments, and also added proper gutter hangers all around. They also put in two "overflow" dams to handle excess water traveling down high watershed channels on hip roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Our Services Include: 5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum Gutters & Downspouts (we use only the heaviest gauge aluminum), Copper Gutters & Downspouts; Box Gutters; Gutter Covers; Siding - Vinyl, Aluminum & Fiber Cement (i,e Hardie Plank); Roofing - Residential & Commercial, Flashings/Sheet Metal fabrication; Replacement Windows - Vinyl and Wood. We do complete Installations (new work) As Well As Repair Work. We Offer A 5 yr. Labor Warranty On New Installations.

We do not do painting, major carpentry, chimney rebuilding or pointing, trenching for downspout lines

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available