Protech Autocare

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

877 Ohio Pike

Cincinnati, OH 45245

We are a highly successful business with constant growth based on complete customer satisfaction. We strive for a "State of the Art" Professional Facility. We will stay on the cutting edge of new technology and equipment. Integrity between our customers and among all employees is the corner stone of our business. Additional Contact: Ty Miller...

09/17/2016

Tracy S.

The people at Protech were great. Brandon was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me thoroughly. They shopped around to get me the best parts at the best price and offer me options. Even though they had to wait for parts, the repair was done within a very reasonable timeframe. They even came to pick me up, when the car was done, so I could drive it home. I will recommend them to everyone and use them again.

Description of Work
The universal joint and drive shaft on my 2007 Mercedes S550 broke - major repair on a high-end car.

06/09/2016

Jason B.

Prior to my current career, I worked in the Automotive service industry for 10 years. I have been searching since I left the industry for an honest, ethical independent auto service business to take care of our family's cars. I am so happy that I found Bill Baxter and his Team a Pro Tech Autocare. They treat me fair every time with their outstanding service. Take it from a former ASE Certified Technician, this is a great place to do business.

Description of Work
Bill Baxter and his Team have provided routine service and tire repair on our cars.

09/14/2015

Caroline R.

We have been going to Protech for the past 13 years. There has never been a time when they have not been courteous and on time. I purchased a Toyota Sienna 5 years ago and could not wait to be out of the "free" covered oil changes so that I could return to Protech and be treated courteously and not feel that I was being fleeced. I can not say enough about everyone that works at this facility.

Description of Work
Oil change and checked my brakes

06/26/2015

Andrei C.

They did exactly what I asked for. Timing was perfect.

Description of Work
Replaced AC vents controls.

05/30/2015

Robert B.

they called and gave me the cost, and as always the delivered more but kept the same price

Description of Work
oil change and rt rear break, rotor and cylnider

12/30/2014

Christine G.

I wouldn't take my car anywhere wlse for service. we've been going to them for approximately 15 years. The waiting area is always spotless, fresh coffee and other beverages are available and most important the bathroom is always clean. Ty and Bill are extremely honest and we never feel that the estimates for any work is way above what it should be. They've also given great recommendations for other auto services (body shop and detailer).. Obviously I would send anyone who asked to them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Oil change; brake cleaning, tire rotation

Category auto repair

Thank you for the kind review. We value all customers but it is a real pleasure in doing business with you and your sister. Bill

07/10/2014

Edwin F.

I had the A/C worked on -- the evaporator core was replaced. It took 2 days to do & they did a good job.

Description of Work
They worked on my 2005 Jeep.

06/18/2014

JASON V.

I had gone to a transmission specialist, about 7 months ago and they rebuilt my transmission. When I told Protech about this they mentioned that I should look at a jasper remanufactured transmission, because they come with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. The transmission specialist place never even mentioned this option to me. Protech has always been honest and very helpful when it comes to repairs to my vehicle.

Description of Work
I had a remanufactured transmission installed into my vehicle

05/01/2014

Paul V.

Repairs and service went well. Delivered car in one day instead of the two or three on the initial estimate.

Description of Work
Ran computer diagnostics and repaired a wiring issue that cause the car to run rough. Synthetic oil change. Checked headlight.

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/03/2014

BRUCE P.

I have been taking my cars to ProTech for at least 15 years because this is a class outfit. From oil changes to any type of mechanical repair, they will tell you exactly what it will cost upfront and when it will be done. They fix it right the first time every time and handle everything with the utmost professionalism. These people are honest and meticulous. You won't find a better mechanic.

Description of Work
Oil change and safety check.

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Auto - Inspections, Radiators, Service, Tires, Transmission. Brakes. Gaskets. Oils & Lubricants. Transmission. Engines. Computer Diagnostics and Programming.