Pet Stop The Dog Fence Experts

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2013

Animal Training

Pet Stop of Cincinnati has earned a reputation over the last 20 years for putting the welfare of people and their pets first, offering world-class electronic fencing systems, expert installation and cutting edge training methods. Now we're expanding even more to further enhance life for both you and your pet....

Lance's Hidden Fencing

COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.

09/27/2017

Bob O.

They did a nice job and fast and everything. They were fine.

Description of Work
They put in an underground fence for the dog.

09/26/2017

JANET B.

06/15/2017

Bob O.

Great. Would use again.

Description of Work
Install invisible fence

05/09/2017

betsy A.

Great! Had the fence installed about 5 years ago and trained one dog on it. We just got a new dog and wanted to train the dog on the fence. Pet Stop walked me through training him over the phone and have helped me adjust the level of correction multiple times as our new dog keeps running through. I really appreciated the continued service, even 5 years after installation.

Description of Work
We had a Pet Stop invisible dog fence installed

11/03/2014

Natalie M.

They were great! It took no time to install the fence and give a training session. The installer was so nice and helpful! He was super sweet to our dog as well. He was right on time and worked efficiently. Every person I spoke with in person or on the phone was nice and courteous. They made sure we were happy and even came back a second time just to check on how our dog was doing! I highly recommend this company! It was worth every cent!

Description of Work
Installed our invisible fence exactly where I wanted it. Set up all the flags and did an initial training with our dog. Installed to receiver and fit our dog with his collar. Came back a second time to check on how our dog was doing!

10/16/2014

KATHY K.

We were given excellent service! Our quote was timely, prompt and fair; the installation was prompt, quick and painless and the training they provided us was very effective. I have to admit, I was very skeptical about invisible enclosures but Pet Stop has worked out great for our lively, active dogs AND it was less expensive for us than traditional fencing. The dogs respect their boundary and have a great time playing and running in our yard. At our old house, they had escaped our traditional fencing more than once and they do not do this in our Pet Stop enclosure. Pet Stop has been very responsive to questions I've had and helpful in dialing in the amount of signal in the individual dog's collars. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Pet Stop recommended the best area to enclose with the Pet Stop fencing , installed the invisible fence and then spent quite a bit of time teaching us to train our dogs to use the enclosure. They have answered phone questions immediately.

Category dog trainers,dog fence

09/27/2014

Karen P.

Initially we liked the service. However, after initial installation they were to come back in early summer when the weather got better and cut the concrete where the fence wire crossed our driveway and sidewalk. Then they were to push the wire into the cut and fill with driveway filler. I called twice in the summer to remind them to come out. Finally in September I called again and they did come out. I wish I did not call the last time and just let the wires stay bear on top of the walk and drive. I do not think they wanted to come out because 1) they did not cut the concrete like they said and 2) they just slopped some concrete filler in the gap where the wire crosses. Its not neat, it looks very bad like its was the first time the person ever used calking or filler. Another incident is that the collar we have for our dog lost the two rubber covers for the contacts. I called and they were to send out two more covers. I never received them. They seem to be focused 100% on sales and not post sales satisfaction. Based on not following through like they said at first and lack of quality in the final sidewalk and driveway work, I am very disappointed.

Description of Work
installed electric dog fence n the round around our house. Gave initial training to pet and instructed us in how to train.

06/09/2014

Marcella C.

The only reason we had to reschedule installation was due to thunder storms in the area, but we were able to get back on the calendar very quickly. All staff - from marketing, scheduling, installers, trainers, were incredibly friendly. They are dog loving folk and show it. All of the staff also seem to take pride in the company they work for - they speak highly of their co-workers and make use of their services for their own pet families. We are very happy with the fencing. Our dog learned very quickly. In a matter of weeks, he knows his boundaries and I feel safe letting him out alone.

Description of Work
Installed invisible fencing, provided several training sessions for my dog (and me). He also received the remote trainer.

Category dog trainers,dog fence

02/24/2014

Blaine B.

I called Pet Stop to schedule an appointment in January. They were very courteous on the phone and did everything they could to accommodate my needs quickly. Unfortunately due to the weather the ground was so frozen that they need to wait until the ground thawed out to get the job completed. They were great at following up. They called me back and scheduled as soon as the weather report seemed to show the ground would thaw. They came out and showed up on time for their appointment. The technician, I think Tim, was very nice and helpful at explaining what needed done and what he would do. After completing the wire repair they checked the system to make sure everything was working.I could not have been happier with the service.

Description of Work
They did wire repair from work we had completed in the yard

03/25/2013

Linda S.

They were very courteous and were here when they were supposed to be. I had a problem with my dog going right through it, so they came right out to fix the problem. They were very dependable, honest, and helpful.

Description of Work
I have used Pet Stop Pet Fence Systems. They put in an invisible fence for me.

Pet Stop The Dog Fence Experts

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2013

7667 Wooster PIke

Cincinnati, OH 45227

With Pet Stop you’ll find the most technologically advanced dog fencing products you can find. You can be assured that Pet Stop of Cincinnati will provide you with a customized fence solution, indoors or out, that meets the needs of your property, pet and budget! Now with the addition of Wags Park - Cincinnati's premier private park for dogs. Pet Stop can keep your buddy healthy and happy by offering three fun-filled acres to safely romp free with all his new canine friends!

ask for details.