Ohio Valley Pure Water

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2006

4139 S Yorkshire Sq

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Ohio Valley Pure Water is Cincinnati's highest rated water treatment company on Google, Cincinnati BBB and Angie. We have more 5-star reviews than all of our competitors combined in the Cincinnati market. Our customers love us because they feel like family because they are family. We are 100%

11/10/2022

Douglas H.

Every once in a while, you find a company that still provides wonderful and patient customer service. Ohio Valley Pure Water is one of those rare companies. We had a consultation with another company that we felt was pushing only one brand manufacturer and system, so after reviewing what brand may be superior and reviewing Angie's List, we reached out to Ohio Valley Pure Water. The owner, Mike, promptly responded and arranged to come out and inspect our current layout. He patiently educated us about our choices, the available brands, and how to select the best system for our needs. He was very detail-oriented and pleasant to deal with. Unsolicited, he offered a nice discount if we covered all our needs with his products and services. After we agreed to his proposal, his son came out exactly on time on the service date (another rarity) and did a meticulous and fantastic job of installing the system. He also carefully tested it and then walked us through how to use the water filtration and softening system, and reverse osmosis system, and even filled out the warranty cards for us. They also scheduled us for their annual maintenance tune-up. A day or so after installation, Mike contacted us just to be certain we were fully satisfied and happy with our experience. I wish all companies were so fantastic to work with as Ohio Valley Pure Water, and I strongly recommend them. My only regret is that we did not install this system years earlier as the reverse osmosis system will remove pollutants that apparently Brita filters will not.

Description of Work
Selection and installation of a water filtration and softening system, a pressure regulator, and a reverse osmosis drinking water system

Category plumbing, water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water. Wow, wow, wow. Thank you for your awesome kind words and for being part of our water treatment family.

06/18/2022

Gwen R.

Mike provided was with a Superior Customer experience. The installation was done within the week of our quote. The installer Ethan called to let us know how far he was from us and was on time. He explained the system in easy terms. Very thorough and super nice. I highly recommend them and look forward to the benefits of our new filtration system.

Description of Work
Water Filtration system

Category plumbing, water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water. Thank you for your kind words and for being part of our water treatment family. We look forward to serving you & your family for many years.

06/17/2019

Patricia K.

They were on time and finished as quickly as possible. There was no mess to clen up after they left. Instructions for use were given and explained well.

Description of Work
They installed a new water softener, de-chlorinate, and a reverse osmosis products

Category water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you for your kind words and for being part of our water treatment family - Just know we are always one phone call away

06/05/2019

Randy S.

Wow!! I called this morning to ask a question about the settings on our water softener and not only did Mike, the owner, answer my question but he also came to our house this afternoon to make sure the softener was functioning correctly! Just so impressed with Ohio Valley Pure Water and their customer service.

Description of Work
Water softener

05/20/2019

Lalit A.

Great service, great people and excellent experience.

Description of Work
Upgraded reverse osmosis system and installed new water softner

Category water softeners

Mike / Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you for your kind words and for being part of our water treatment family

05/13/2019

Nadine E.

OVPW is wonderful! They are very professional and very responsive.

Description of Work
I had a water softener and a water filter installed

Category water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you for your kind words and for being a part of our water treatment family

05/09/2019

Greg I.

Mike and his team at Ohio Valley Pure Water have provided exceptional service, quality and value. We chose them two years ago when replacing a legacy water softener and reverse osmosis system. Their pricing was much better than natioonal branded competitors -- and the quality of their products and service has exceeded our expectations. They've also demonstrated consistently that they value and invest in long-term customer relationships. We recommend them highly, without exception.

Description of Work
Installation of Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis Filtering System

05/09/2019

Jeremy W.

Mike the owner was very responsive and knowledgeable. He explained their options and helped recommend the right system. Pricing is very fair - More than you would pay at a big box store but much less than some plumbers I had quote similar or inferior systems. Had a small leak after install and they came the next day to repair. Great company and definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Installed Water Softener, Reverse Osmosis and pressure reducing valve

Category plumbing, water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and for being a part of our water treatment family

04/01/2019

Vicki P.

I was in need of a new water softener system and looked on Angie's list for recommendations and saw the outstanding reviews for Ohio Valley Pure Water. Contacted Mike the next morning and he was able to come out and take a look later the same day. I was very impressed with Mike's professionalism and knowledge. He had informed me of several things that I was not aware of while using our old system. His pricing was lower than the previous company we had used and I got more bang for my buck! After discussing all with my husband, we decided Ohio Valley Pure Water was the only way to go. We were able to get an appointment a week later for the installation of our new system! Both Mike, the owner and Greg the installer were both very professional and knowledgeable. Can't thank Greg enough, he did an outstanding job while replacing our old system and adding a water filtration system. I am 100% satisfied with my new water softener and water filtration system and would highly recommend Mike and Ohio Valley Pure Water!

Description of Work
Replacement of a seventeen year old water softener unit and added a water filtration system

Category water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and for being part of our water treatment family

01/04/2019

Shrenik S.

My friend recommended Mike (owner of Ohio Valley Pure Water), who we ended up using to install an RO system with. Mike was very professional and took the time to explain everything to me. The prices he quoted were very reasonable too vs. other companies. I highly recommend Mike and Ohio Valley Pure Water.

Description of Work
Install Water RO System

12/09/2018

WILLIAM W.

Mike was great. We had a quote from Culligan who came out and did a big show about how awful our water quality was. The Culligan rep told us our water was 17 points hard etc. and a total mitigation system would run us over $5,000 with an additional $500/yr for maintenance. I called Mike for a competition quote and he told me I shouldn't trust a sales rep's water test. Instead he told me that water is a highly regulated utility and all I need to do is call my county water department. I followed his advice and after speaking with the county water dept they informed me my water was 10 not 17. Mike was able to install a complete softening and filtration system for half the price and got me scheduled the same week as my initial service call. Great job!

Description of Work
Water softener and water filtration

Category water softeners

Mike w/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you for your kind words and welcome to our pure water family

10/15/2018

Pedro M.

The company provide a good explanation of the equipment benefits. Equipment was installed professionally. Installers were on time and quick. I have done the maintenance services with Ohio Valley Pure water every years since the installation. Equipment continue running great. We have notice that since the installation our water faucets do not have any more hard water residuals & our dishwasher is working better. My wife is very happy with the way her hair feels after a shower, now that we use soft water. Great investment.

Description of Work
Need improve water quality at home. Home have hard water residuals in the faucets.

08/20/2018

stephen C.

These guys were great. This is what they do. Estimate and then in and out. They do an annual service and answer any questions quickly

Description of Work
water softener

08/14/2018

Dale D.

I have been a Ohio Valley Pure Water customer for over 12 yrs and have enjoyed the convenience and confidence of great water every time I go to my tap. Mike ad Lynette not only run a great business, they are truly wonderful people. I have not been disappointed with the service or quality of service by their service team. They are knowledgeable about improvements to the taste and quality of the water such as the Calcite Filters for the return of beneficial minerals. Also the maintenance reminders I appreciate in order to keep my system running efficiently . For as long as Ohio Valley Pure Water remains in business I will be one of their customers.

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis System

07/19/2018

Paul M.

Greg did a superb job installing all services, saved us $100 on the refrigerator hookup, and explained all service operations and maintenance. Greg was on time and very skilled and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced old water software plus added a carbon filter and a reverse osmosis system with pure water spigot at the sink and to the ice maker in the refrigerator.

06/22/2018

Tom L.

They replaced the under cabinet Reverse Osmosis system they put in for us almost 12 years ago. Time for a new one (everything wears out). As always, they gave me excellent service.

Description of Work
Replace under cabinet Reverse Osmosis System

06/06/2018

Chuck F.

OVPW did great! Best price and service hands down. I recommend them to everyone!!

Description of Work
Water softener install

05/30/2018

Lalit A.

Mike and his team were very prompt in their response. On reviewing the leakage, it was determined that the issue was not with the water softening system. Mike provided the probable cause for the leakage. I have been working with this company for 11 years and have been extremely satisfied with their service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Leakage Suspicion

05/26/2018

Rick P.

All went well. On time, professional work.

Description of Work
Full house water softener and filter system.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] [Member Information Removed]/ Ohio Valley Pure Water - Thank you for your kind words

05/23/2018

Tracey L.

Mike called 10 minutes ahead of time to let me know he was coming and how to prepare the area. He was on time, worked efficiently and was professional about his work. We have used this company for 5 years and are very satisfied with how they conduct their business.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance and replacing a reverse osmosis faucet.

04/24/2018

Vicki R.

This company has always been very professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had our annual service done on our kitchen sink unit. They came out and were very professional. The owner called to let me know they would be about 10 minutes later then our scheduled time, which I appreciated. They inspected the unit, took some readings and it was determined that we needed a new membrane. They had the membrane and installed it along with new filters. We use this kitchen unit for our drinking water, but mainly for our salt water aquarium, since you can't use regular tap water for water changes. We've had our unit for over 5 years and have it serviced yearly.

03/26/2018

Vicki E.

Always a pleasure to have the yearly service done! Pleasant & always professional. Always punctual & keep us informed on what is being done. Any questions, they are there to answer & take the time to explain

Description of Work
Service reverse osmosis

03/05/2018

Linda P.

Great. They previously installed whole house softener and reverse osmosis. Water tastes great and wonderful service

Description of Work
New faucet

Category plumbing

02/09/2018

SALLY N.

They were on time - professional - informative. and very friendly. Their prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
I've been using this company since i had my new water softener system installed by them a few years ago. i recently had my annual checkup as part of my service plan.

01/23/2018

Dennis P.

Reset and test for next month or two70

Description of Work
Looked at water softener and made some suggestions

TriState Water Works

TriState Water Works provide service and repair of lawn sprinklers for home, business and sports turf. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW SYSTEMS. We service all makes and manufacturers of irrigation and landscape lighting products. We also provide certified testing of irrigation backflow devices. We accept most forms of payment.

2022 Super Service Award

Graessle plumbing

Hello, my name is Jonathan Graessle. I'm an experienced plumber with over 8 yrs of work. I am available Mon. - Fri. 8am - 4:30pm. You can contact me via messenger or at my phone (513) 678-9932. Below is a list of services I provide. If anything isn't listed, please ask. • Kitchen and bathroom faucets • Sink repairs • Shower valve replacement • Shower head replacement • Garbage disposals • Drain line cleanings and repairs • Water line repair • Water heaters • Toilet replacement and parts repair • Sump pumps • Etc. I would be happy to help you with all your current or future plumbing needs. Thank you! We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

We are a license plumbing company that specializes in water treatment products only. We sell, install & service the products we keep in stock. We custom build our water treatment products using American made manufacturers like Pentair, Fleck, Structural, Resin Tech, Clack and others. Because our water treatment products are not mass produced like our competitors, this allows us to have full control of each USA made component. Our water treatment products are built to last for years when maintained properly. Additionally, each component comes with its own manufacturer warranty.

We do NOT service or install competitor's water softeners, filters or water purifiers. We also do NOT service or Install any other plumbing products.