Mr. Appliance of Cincinnati

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2011

10979 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 221

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair & maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert.

03/02/2021

Gary C.

Replaced three parts and the refrigerator worked no better than when he was called. The repairman was always late and finally did not even show up. He had no idea how to fix the appliance. The only reason he got paid was he told me it was fixed and needed 12-24 hours for the repair to adjust the temperature so believing him I paid him. The worst company I ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Refrigerator

03/25/2020

Judith T.

They responded very quickly. Before setting up an appointment, they checked with a technician to see if parts were still available for my very old washer. The technician installed the part two days after the initial service call. After installing a new motor to replace the old one which had burned up, he advised us that an external electrical problem had caused the problem. An electrician confirmed his assessment an repaired the defective wire. Now the washer runs like a new one, and other electrical issues in the house have been resolved. We are very grateful to the technician.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

03/16/2020

Gwen H.

It was great, my service repair man was very helpful and got the job done without any problems.

Description of Work
Changing the moldy rubber gasket on my front loader washer.

02/17/2020

Bill T.

After diagnosis we had to reschedule the motor replacement. The replacement took 20-30 minutes maximum and the technician was very professional and answered all of my questions. I would definitely use Mr Appliance again if needed in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with my Samsung Electric Dryer and replaced the motor. The real problem was the defective switch on the motor which was not sold separately.

01/07/2020

Andrew W.

He was on time and was able to fix the problem on the 1st visit in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Washer repair

12/04/2019

Mark H.

Tech arrived on time, put mat by front door to wipe his feet / wore booties inside of house. Took logical approach to trouble-shooting problem. Went thru 3 levels to fix problem, none of which fixed the problem. He noted that, at that point, cost of repair to any other components would be cost prohibitive (i.e., more than cost of new unit). Decided I would buy new. Tech buttoned everything back up, cleaned up, bill for his time & knowledge was reasonable. Overall, very impressed with service. Tech was very knowledgeable about electronics and explained everything that he did. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Microwave repair

11/14/2019

Rick F.

Excellent! Jeff was a professional.,called me right away..came the next day! Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Stove repaired

10/29/2019

Great. Technician Bill was excellent. Well done.

Description of Work
Install a new gas cooktop. Remove old.

10/13/2019

Greg A.

fine. more expensive than I thought. I should have asked for an estimate.

Description of Work
Fridge repair, ice maker, door water

09/18/2019

Rick H.

Ian was very knowledgeable, came prepared, Told me the repair cost, seemed reasonable. He got the job done quickly and was very professional. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

09/17/2019

Dorothy C.

He was scheduled to be here late Friday afternoon. Right after the office called me a little past 4:30 to say that he would be here when he finished the job he was on, he called to say that he would not be there that day because the other job was running long.. We agreed he would come between 9 and 10 Saturday morning. Saturday he called to say he would be late and arrived about 10:30.

Description of Work
Handle replaced on refrigerator and dryer

09/16/2019

Benjamin G.

He came in diagnosed the problem, get right on his phone to order a part, then game me a quote. After 2 days he came back with the part the he ordered and put it in. Everything was smooth, he did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
He fixed my refrigerator.

09/01/2019

Paula H.

Prompt arrival, quick diagnosis, estimate, and repair

Description of Work
Dryer repair

08/29/2019

Christine W.

Very good, very efficient, very professional.

Description of Work
Evaluate if dishwasher 12 years old worth fixing. It was not so we replaced it.

08/28/2019

Kelley R.

Quick diagnosis. Friendly service. Took a little longer than expected to complete repair.

Description of Work
Oven element replacement

08/10/2019

James L.

Talked with a Live scheduler right away. Scheduled the initial visit, knowing that parts might need to be ordered for the repair. Initial diagnostic fee was fully explained and agreeable. Tech arrived as scheduled, efficiently diagnosed the problem and showed me what the problem was and explained he need to order a part, but expected no difficulties getting the part and completing the repair two days later. This did occur as planned and the washing machine is working well!

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix a leaking front loader washing machine

07/12/2019

Rebecca B.

Start to finish we had a great experience with Mr. Appliance. I had never had an issue with an appliance before and wasn't sure who to hire, but they were wonderful to work with! Amanda returned my call within an hour and after determining that I was a new customer, she explained how the process would work, answered all of my questions, and was able to schedule a tech to come out 2 days later. She gave me a 2 hour window and about halfway through gave me a call to update me that my tech was still at his previous job and they would call me back when he was on his way. I received both a phone call from Amanda and a text with my tech's name and photo when he was on his way to our home. Ian was very friendly and courteous. He diagnosed the problem, explained the cost, and had our dryer repaired within a half an hour. I would absolutely hire them again in heartbeat!

Description of Work
We had guessed that the drum roller on our dryer had gone bad, and we weren't able to fix it ourselves.

03/25/2019

Laura F.

Mr Appliance exceeded my expectations. They were able to get me in the same day I called, the technician was on time, I received a text ahead of time confirming he was on the way (with a picture)... he quickly determined what was going on and recommended a fix. I was very satisfied. My dryer is working again!

Description of Work
diagnosing and repairing a broken clip / broken lint screen in dryer

Category appliance repair

So glad to hear! Thanks for you business!

03/04/2019

Stephen K.

The technician arrived when promised and did a thorough job evaluating the problem. The part had to be ordered, and he returned in 2 days to do the installation. Again, he was extremely thorough and made certain that the new evaporator was working properly. The price charged was very fair and there were no surprises. Great job!

Description of Work
Our refrigerator's evaporator failed and needed to be replaced.

Category appliance repair

Thanks for your business and feedback!

01/21/2019

Leslie E.

He did a fine job. My only complaint-- and not the tech's fault -- was that one of the needed parts was not in his truck, which meant that he had to return again the next day. However, he fixed it quickly and easily, and even pointed out that I needed to have my dryer vents cleaned in order for the dryer to function well. He didn't have to do that, because dryer vent cleaning was not a service that his company provided. It was just a courtesy to help me keep my dryer going.

Description of Work
Dryer stopped working and the service tech was punctual and able to diagnose the problem.

Category appliance repair

I sure wish we could always have the part for every customer! There are just too many out there! Thanks so much for your business and feedback!

12/31/2018

John G.

Work successfully accomplished with cleanup. Employee was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced lower oven heating element

Category appliance repair

Thanks for your business and feedback!

12/21/2018

Jeanne Y.

He knew what to do to fix it. He quickly reset it and it was fixed.

Description of Work
Oven had error message about a button being held down.

Category appliance repair

Thanks for your business!

12/21/2018

Terry E.

Service was great, however, cost of repair seemed to a bit high.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks for your business.

12/14/2018

ANGIE W.

Grant knew exactly what the issue was and not only fixed it but even did some additional research to ensure his job was thorough. He was very pleasant and explained his work. Very impressed!

Description of Work
My ice maker was leaking

Category appliance repair

Glad we could help! Thanks for your business!

11/28/2018

Tiffany O.

They were very knowledgeable and my problem is all fixed. Thanks

Description of Work
Washer machine was leaking

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Thanks for your business!

Oasis Turf & Tree

Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Our Oasis Soil Health Bionutrition improves the health of the soil. Improving soil health will reduce your watering needs saving you money in the long run. Also, a healthy lawn requires less pesticides, saving the environment. Getting started is easy! 1. Give us a call or get your quote online. 2. Help us find the right program for you. 3. Relax while we transform your lawn.

Purelawn Organic Lawncare

PureLawn Organic Lawn Care is a growing business offering environmentally friendly lawn care services to a wide variety of clients throughout Southwest Ohio. The company, which can be found in Dayton and Cincinnati, began servicing lawns in 2006 and the owner has 15 years experience in the lawn care industry. The business provides the Dayton and Cincinnati communities with licensed and insured professional organic based lawn care services that help clients develop a thick green PureLawn. The services are designed to reduce or eliminate pesticides while maintaining a beautiful natural lawn guaranteed. The company develops environmentally friendly pure lawns that reduce or eliminate the use of lawn chemicals and are ideal for parents, lawn enthusiasts, pet owners, and environmentally conscious individuals. Custom blended, the fertilizer that is applied is developed specifically for the soils of SW Ohio from vegetable by-product and in our PureGreen Program children and pets can be on the lawn right after our technician leaves. We offer free quotes, lawn analysis, and service calls once you are part of the PureLawn family. We work with customer's budgets, expectations, and property to satisfy their lawn needs. Our emphasis is on customer service and using high quality products on your lawn.

Mscapes, LLC

Mscapes, LLC specializes in Landscapes, hardscapes, and outdoor aesthetics. (Tree and bush trimming, mulching, landscape maintenance, tree removal, stump removal, sod, retaining walls, free standing walls, paver patios, pillars, drainage and downspouts, sprinkler system installation and maintenance, decks, fences, concrete removal and installation, grading, aeration, over-seeding, hydro-seeding, mowing, fertilization, and pest control.) Mscapes guarantees and stands behind all work that we do. We have worked to build a great reputation over the past 20 years within the community. We have an A+ rating the the BBB. Our friendly and knowledgeable employees are great at giving ideas and recommendations on ways to spruce up your outdoor spaces. We strive make sure to get all jobs done within a timely manner, while also providing quality work.

2022 Super Service Award

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover

Appliance repair & maintenance.