Milmark Outdoor Lighting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

PO Box 54002

Cincinnati, OH 45254

Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - milmarklighting@fuse.net....

landscape lighting (54)lighting (28)electrician (19)lawn & landscaping (9)

06/23/2020

They did an excellent job since the house looks really nice and professional lit up now at night! Mark had good ideas on how best to light the house. And Herbert did a great job with the installation. He even had to bore under a sidewalk but did that with no problem given his many years of experience. I liked the service and would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Complete inground Landscape lighting system installation

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind review. We really enjoyed working with you and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your lights. Please call me anytime with questions or if you need any service

03/11/2020

Mark was great! He communicated with us, stayed on schedule and made sure we were satisfied with the end result. Our home is safer and a show stopper thanks to this company’s work!

Description of Work
install outdoor lighting system in front yard

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed working with you and really appreciated having the opportunity to light up your beautiful home. Please call me If you ever have questions or concerns in the future.

07/23/2019

Contacted Milmark after finding them on Angie's List. Mark, the owner, was quick to get out to my house and provide me a quote. After acceptance, his installer, Herbert, who was incredibly courteous and professional was out within the week and have everything updated to new LED lighting. My house never looked so good at night. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Update outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate your kind words. As I mentioned Herbert and I will always be available if you need help in the future. Have a great summer Mark

11/24/2017

Great service and very professional! Mark was also very responsive.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting in front yard

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. Herbert and I enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. Enjoy your holiday season.

08/30/2017

I really liked that they gave a demo of the lighting . They were professional and did a great job. We were very happy with the results and thought the pricing was very fair

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting to front, side and back of house

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. Herbert and I enjoyed working on your lighting and appreciate your business. Have a great holiday season with your friends and family. Thank you again and I hope to see you at an FC game next season!

06/20/2017

Mark Hoffman is great to work with and his follow-up is excellent. His installer, Herbert was a pleasure as well. One of the things Mark did, was to actually put lighting in and provide us with a demo, which we found to be very helpful. I will use Milmark and Mark again.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting project

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words. Herbert and I enjoyed working with you to light your beautiful home. Thank you for your business and please contact me with any questions or if you need additional service. Mark

03/20/2017

Mark Hoffman inspected our lights, and told us that they were good quality, and did not need to be replaced. He inspected the connections to see if wire had been cut, and checked the overall installation. He got our lights working again, and offered various light bulb alternatives. We chose to upgrade to LED bulbs which are guaranteed to last for 6 years (dusk to dawn). Also, in one area, Mark not...

Description of Work
I had existing accent lighting, some of which were not working. I asked Milmark Outdoor Lighting to determine what was wrong and let me know what it would take to fix them.

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

Hi [Removed Member Name] Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for my slow response. Herbert and I enjoyed working with you to repair the lighting on your beautiful home. Thank you for your business and please contact me with any questions or if you need additional service. Mark

01/13/2017

Milmark not only provided an excellent plan, price and quality of materials but also performed every step of the project from initial bidding to final completion with responsiveness, professionalism and follow-through. Mark communicated thoroughly throughout the process, met every deadline and came in under budget. He was easy to work with and the quality of the work her performed was superb. Easi...

Description of Work
As a condo property we had the objective of lighting the perimeter landscaping of our property. We installed over 20 fixtures of various types as well as new electrical for the project.

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. You also communicated well by clearly stating your objectives. That made my job easier.

12/28/2016

The install went great. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. Mark did a great job explaining the entire process and provided a night time demo to give us an idea on how it would look.

Description of Work
Installed outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

Hi [member name removed] Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for my slow response. Herbert and I enjoyed working with you to light your beautiful home. Thank you for your business and please contact me with any questions or if you need additional service. Mark

12/03/2016

Working with Milmark was amazing! We had another company come out prior to Milmark and what they proposed seemed off to my husband and they didn't return his email asking for references. So I researched on Angie's List and found Milmark Outdoor Lighting and I'm so glad we did. We contacted them late at night and he answered the phone and we scheduled for him to come out and give us a demo. The dem...

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Work Completed On 11/22/2016

Review for Milmark Outdoor Lighting - PO Box 54002, Cincinnati, OH - 34048091

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for my slow response. Herbert and I enjoyed working with you to light your beautiful home. Thank you for your business and please contact me with any questions or if you need additional service. Mark

Design and installation of outdoor and landscape lighting systems, repair and expansion of existing systems & on-site nighttime demonstrations.

Landscaping, landscape irrigation & installation or repair high voltage parking lot lights.

Satisfaction