MILL END DRAPERIES

Founded 1939 • With Angi since October 2008

USES SAME SUBS FOR SOME INSTALLATION & UPHOLSTERY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 10:00 AM-2:00 PM....

Budget Blinds

Budget Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to visit Budget Blinds' Mason window treatments headquarters. We're dedicated to bringing Mason and the surrounding areas quality products and services. Let us help you find the best window coverings for your home and lifestyle. Call now for your in-home consultation and estimate. We look forward to meeting you! Family owned. Additional phone - (513)697-6302. Additional DBAs - Budget Blinds of Mason,Budget Blinds of West Chester, Budget Blinds of West Chester/Mason/Montgomery, RCM Group Inc.

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made new cushions for my wicker love seat, chair and ottomon as well as three throw pillows. The workmanship was superb and I was impressed with the wide range of fabrics they have. The salesman was very patient and helped me narrow down my choices. A very pleasant experience, and my sunroom is transformed. The cushions are very comfortable.

CATEGORY upholstery

06/13/2014

Greg worked with me to get the best match for the color and texture of the fabric that I needed. I am happy with how they look hanging in our living room. The price was really reasonable after having explored several other places. One negative is the parking situation is on the street, so the chances to getting something very close is a toss up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Pinch pleated draperies for two very large windows.

CATEGORY upholstery,window treatments

10/14/2008

I was unable to find a reasonably priced fabric that I liked in the showroom. I found a gorgeous silk elsewhere, and was told that there would be an upcharge of 20% if I purchased my drapery fabric elsewhere. But Mill End is so fair and reasonable in their labor pricing that it still saved me money over competitors, even with the upcharge. They allowed me to design the cornice box shape and to app...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made and covered two cornices, and made drapery and shears for two windows in our dining room.

CATEGORY window treatments

FABRIC SALES, CUSTOM FABRICATION OF ANY MATERIAL COVERINGS FOR HOME & BUSINESS. DECORATIVE CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS, REUPHOLSTERY SERVICES, AWNING COVERINGS, BLINDS, SHADES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover