Midwest PROTECH LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

Computer Sales

We limit customers in lobby to 1 (or 1 family group), we clean touch-points between visits.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We've been serving the Greater Cincinnati area since 2007 and are located in Bridgetown, Ohio just outside of Cheviot. Our focus is on small business and residential computer repair services, best virus removal process in the business and networking services. We are an Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, a long time member and listed business in Angie's List and we highly reviewed on other review/rating sites....

On-Call Computers Ltd

Owned & operator by Josh Abernathy. Additional e-mail - josh@on-callcomputers.com. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - sales@on-callcomputers.com.

Bullish Technology

Bullish Technology is a veteran owned company that offers IT support for small businesses and homeowners in the Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area.

Lush Landscapes

All of my photos are from work that I personally did while working at Beautiful Earth! Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a landscaping estimate today

11/29/2020

I contacted this company via email TWICE within one week and NEVER received a contact/reply. How on earth did they get to be so highly rated on Angie's List?!?!?!???!!!

Description of Work
Computer Exorcism

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], we always respond to emails. If you emailed us twice there is no way you were not contacted back if we receive the email. I apologize for the frustration, but email is not a guaranteed form of communication. There are many times that your email might be caught in a spam filter so the best way to reach us is always by phone. Again we apologize for the frustration, but this is...

12/14/2018

After spilling a drink on my laptop, my laptop was acting as if the windows key was depressed all the time, making typing impossible. These guys got it working like new again at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Laptop malfunction after spilled drink

08/29/2018

Midwest was very professional and kept me informed, although I had not expected the diagnostic portion of it to take so long - there were several less expensive solutions they attempted before determining that a new motherboard was needed. I do not know if this could have been done more quickly or not. However, my laptop was repaired for less than I had expected for the considerable work they did ...

Description of Work
Laptop battery malfunction diagnosis and repair

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your taking the time! Please keep us posted if you ever need anything else down the road. -Rodney

02/05/2018

They quickly diagnosed the problem and came to a fast, reasonably priced solution. Excellent experience!

Description of Work
Computer wouldn't boot up.

08/11/2017

Excellent! This is my second time hiring Midwest ProTech, and I won't hesitate to use them again. The work was performed remotely, which was very convenient for me. The estimate of time and cost were very accurate. They are very knowledgeable, fast and very pleasant to work with. I even learned more about what I could do to keep my laptop running smoothly and safely between optimizations. Highly r...

Description of Work
My laptop was running slow, and I was also concerned that it had a virus or malware.

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback!! We really appreciate it you taking the time and we look forward to working with you again!

Computer Repair. Cybersecurity. Laptop Repair. Wireless Networking. Data Backup & Recovery. Hardware and Software Sales. Website Design.

Recycling of CRT (Box) Monitors and Televisions.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check