Meyer Windows, Doors & More

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

We are a small, family owned business with 10 employees. We have a fantastic install crew that does every one of our jobs. We rely on offering great installs at a consistent and reasonable price. 12 Months 0% financing is available to qualified buyers.

window replacement (33)door installation (4)glass repair (1)

10/19/2022

Jason C.

Bought windows here in 2016 and figured we would come back for some doors. Bought 4 Provia doors for 10k, including an expensive front door you can see in the pictures. They take half down when you order and the remaining day of installation. Nate grabbed the check midway through and that was that. Problem is, you can see the 6.5 inch cut into the door either from Provia or likely the installers from a box cutter/razor or something of that nature. I'm not sure that any customer would be happy with a large cut into their brand new door and can say that we surely weren't. So I email Nate with an attached photo and he says there is touch up paint. I'm like hmmmm ok, sent another photo of what was left here and said "the one in the middle?". No response. So we touch it up, and it looks the exact same. Why? Because it's a deeper cut that you can't simply touch up and move on. Long story short, if you wind up having an issue with these guys you won't get a response muchless a resolution. I would strongly advise going somewhere else. We are left with a brand new, scratched entry door from Dad and his boy. Not a small business I'd ever support again. My wife and I over the years even sent them 3 paying customers. No appreciation nor consideration. Plenty of local Provia dealers in town, choose wisely and go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Entry doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

Review for Meyer Windows, Doors & More - 7455 Gracely Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 39914770

10/18/2019

karrie L.

From start to finish I was given fantastic customer service and installation was done in a timely, professional manner. I had 7 windows replaced, 2 were difficult and not in an ideal location. Out of all the quotes I received Nate Meyer took the time to understand the unique dormer situation on my home, and got onto a ladder to check things out. No one else had done that. He knew exactly what the job entailed so there were no surprises. His price was very competitive. On top of all this, Nate was very timely with all communications and he responded to questions within 24 hours. I had a concern with one of the windows after installation and Nate was at my house within a couple days to make sure all was good. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad that you a pleased with your window replacement experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

12/03/2018

mark B.

Very good service. Professional crews.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with!

09/21/2017

Theresa R.

Well. Time to order and delivery takes longer than I expected. But quality of replacements, installation time, etc were all excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced several windows that had seals cracked.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

09/13/2017

Jeff R.

They said they weren't able to complete the offer. I've had them replaced in the past. I was kind of shocked when they said they didn't want to do it. I was just disappointed situation.

Description of Work
I had a special offer for: $129 for Window Glass Replacement, 19% Savings

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

With that design of window, I just had an issue with another job with after-market glass not fitting back into that frame. I was doing the customer a service by informing him that we may not be the best fit for his repair, and he would be better off using the previous company he had do other repairs in the past. I would say the same thing again because it is in the best interest of the customer. No job was ever agreed upon or any money exchanged. It's unfortunate that this "D" review will affect how others view us, when I did the right thing.

09/03/2017

Diane S.

It was great on time and a great job.

Description of Work
Window Pane replacement.

Cost $129.99

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/28/2017

WILLIAM L.

The double pane section needing replacement was measured and a new panel ordered. When the replacement panel came in, I was contacted and a replacement date was made. The replacement was made in an appropriate amount of time. After observing for three weeks, the new panel shows no sign of leaks. I am very satisfied with the complete process.

Description of Work
A double pane section of a sliding window had broken its seal. The section had to be replaced.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

08/15/2017

Rebecca V.

Nate gave a great presentation and did not try to sell us a higher priced product we didn't need - which impressed me. Their price was very fair and the job was done very quickly and the job site left clean when done. I would have given them an overall A, but was enable to due to a very small, easily corrected problem. After the installation I noticed that they failed to finish the caulking of one of the windows in our bedroom. I called and spoke to Nate and he said he would have someone stop out. I told him there was no rush - they can wait until they are in the area. Several weeks passed and I never heard from anyone. So I called Nate again and let him be aware of it and he said he would follow up with someone. Well this was never done. That is why I gave a low rating for Responsiveness. This would only take a matter of a few seconds to complete; a very minor thing, but it should have been taken care of. Very disappointing after an otherwise very positive experience with this company.

Description of Work
All of the windows and sliding glass doors in our house were replaced.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

08/14/2017

Allen R.

Very well. A new window was ordered after the first step of making a service call to assess it and then measure a replacement. An appointment was set to install before the new window arrived. In spite of the original plastic mounding being cracked, the new window was installed and looks good.

Description of Work
The bathroom window on a 30 year old ranch style had a cross pice between the double panes that was crooked. It required replacing.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

08/07/2017

Terry P.

They did an excellent job. Very pleased with workmanship.

Description of Work
replaced glass in sun room

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

08/03/2017

Denise M.

Workers were very professional. The new enclosure is lovely. I would recommend them for both quality and price.

Description of Work
Replaced porch screens with windows and added a door to outside.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Review for Meyer Windows, Doors & More - 7455 Gracely Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 35963567

08/01/2017

Chuck S.

It really does work and looks excellent!!

Description of Work
Repair & replace window glass.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/28/2017

Debbie M.

Not sure how these guys get such good reviews unless it is their friends and family reviewing...Rescheduled initial install...surly installers and then left glass on my deck and back yard. With 4 kids and a puppy you might be able to see how that was a problem. Either a manufacturing or installation problem with one window...called two weeks ago, no return call, called a week ago...supposed to be here today at 10. Received a call stating "I have another really important job (I guess we are chopped liver now that they have payment in full) that I have to be on can I reschedule to this afternoon....just texted to say they could not make that, now it's Monday.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

As a small family company, we don't have a fleet of employees to dispatch at any moment. Most customers love the fact that we know in advance who will be there. The only draw back with 8 installers, is that if a job takes longer than expected, which happens often in contracting work, it will back up the next job. I do my best to keep jobs in order of date purchased. When I had to move the original date, it was delayed longer than needed, due to your family traveling/on vacation, which is fine for me. Install went off on the second date we set. My installers are not in the habit of leaving debri, that was a mistake that I will talk to him about. I, Nate, handle most all the visits afterward when someone has something they are concerned about. That particular Friday I originally set up to come by, became impossible to get there, which I communicated the day before and the day of. The service call for this job was not urgent, as it was a crooked grid in the window, which when I stopped by Monday right when scheduled, I took the serial number and have reordered the bottom sash, an easy fix. I apologize for the glass pieces we missed during clean up. Otherwise, I feel there is nothing I could have done better to accommodate. We never just didn't show up when scheduled without reaching out multiple times.

07/24/2017

rick S.

I called Meyers and a technician responded very promptly. amd came to our home to measure the materials needed. When material was received the repair was made. We would definately call them again.

Description of Work
We needed a window glass replaceda

Work Completed On 07/23/2017

06/09/2017

Vicky G.

Quick in the response to give estimate and then quick in Completing the job. Showed up on time and finished the job in a very professional manner. Cleaned up nicely and was very pleasant. Totally happy with the job! Would hire again

Description of Work
Had 2 windows that were cracked repaired

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

05/02/2017

Heidi D.

Nate was very responsive and got us taken care of for the closing of our house. Very neat while working and low disruption.

Description of Work
We needed window pane glass and seals replaced in 4 of our windows.

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

04/10/2017

Jerry S.

As scheduled and good installation.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

04/03/2017

Cindy S.

They were awesome. There were two workers, and it took 45 minutes to complete. It was good. I thought they did a real nice job. I felt like it was a fair price and quality. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used them for a window repair. It was just one window.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

03/25/2017

Donna S.

Great price, Great job, Great service, Great company. They exceeded my expectations and I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others! Nate was very nice and arrived when he said he would. Window looks great, and I will definitely give them a call when I am ready to replace my other windows and doors.

Description of Work
I needed a window replaced that has been cracked.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

Thanks you so much for the business. Glad we could exceed your expectations!

02/28/2017

susan J.

They are very good. They pay close attention to what I want.

Description of Work
They put in a new door, windows and siding

Work Completed On 07/13/2016

05/18/2016

JEREMY W.

I was quite pleased with the service I got on my window replacements. I originally had Nate out to look at replacing a window and I was impressed by his visit. He arrived on time (a little early even), was dressed business professional, and I just felt good about him (seemed honest). He didn't try and oversell or up sell me anything but gave me my options with the out the door price. I really liked that because I am a final numbers kind of guy so it worked well with my personality. After he gave me the information and pricing, he let me know that he would love to have my business and then left me to the rest of my day. There were No high pressure sales tactics, he just let the facts speak for themselves. When the installation guys came to do the work, they were professional, did quality work, and were fast! I believe they arrived at 9AM and were gone by 4PM (I think it was closer to 3PM so I was being conservative). I am very happy with their work and my new windows. I am waiting until next year to do the second half of my house and will definitely have them back! My boss also used Meyer to replace 11 windows last year and he is also satisfied with their work. BOTTOM LINE: I tried to keep this review short because I know most people will skim through but I could have said a lot more positive things. In a nutshell: Reasonable pricing, Quality work, on time, quick responses, and professional. But don't take my word on it - If you are thinking about getting new windows, give Nate a call, get a quote, and go from there.

Description of Work
Replaced eight windows

Work Completed On 05/05/2016

09/25/2015

Joseph P.

Matt Meyers met and delivered his bid for the job the day after first contact, was on time, through and knowledgeable. His was the fourth of five bids and all (with the exception of one) were within 250 dollars of each other. His bid was not the lowest however his list of recommendations included several individuals with whom I am personally acquainted. In the end it was their glowing recommendations and his prompt, punctuality and friendly disposition that tipped the job their way. Good people doing a great job at a very fair price. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replacement of three "dead light" picture windows and an entry door.

Work Completed On 09/22/2015

08/20/2015

zack E.

It went very well. I got 5 or 6 estimates from service providers on angie's list, and this was the best one. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure that the area was well cleaned before they left. Rugs were vacuumed and windows cleaned. There were no hidden extra costs. What they said and is what I paid. The owner of the company personally made sure I was satisfied and kept me up to date with any weather issues that would hinder the work.

Description of Work
Replaced my windows and patio doors.

Category replacement windows, doors