M&M DRYWALL

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2005

8148 VINE ST

Cincinnati, OH 45216

WE ARE THE COMPANY THAT DELIVERS INTO YOUR PROJECT, NOT JUST AT YOUR PROJECT. WE DO NOT USE SUBCONTRACTORS....

10/24/2017

Thomas H.

02/06/2014

Claire H.

I am working on finishing part of my basement and needed to get drywall downstairs. I called Mand M on Thursday and they were able to deliver the drywall to my basement first thing Monday morning. Two men showed up and put all the drywall in my basement in a very neat stack in probably 30 minutes tops. They did a great job, were very professional and polite. I would HIGHLY recommend using them to anyone.

Description of Work
Delivered drywall to the basement of my 1940's house.

01/03/2014

Asif Q.

I was finishing a room in my basement and did not want to carry the drywall down there. I also wanted one stop shop to provide me with all the supplies. They sent a guy in to measure the room and delivered all supplies down to the screws and mud to finish the room. Delivery guy took everything from the truck to the basement.

Description of Work
Delivered building supplies

03/08/2012

Russell J.

Easy to order and delivery service was quick and careful.

Description of Work
Delivered drywall to job site.

Category drywall, delivery service

06/24/2010

Winfred B.

Great, they came as requested and delivered all materials. They had to take the drywall to the basement. They covered my hardwood floors and did not scuff any walls. They were excellent.

Description of Work
Bought drywall and supplies from them and had them delivered

11/06/2008

Susan L.

We ordered 60 sheets of drywall and they delivered it into our basement. We called on Thursday and the gentleman said it was unlikely they'd be able to get it to us on Friday, but he would try and someone would call. No one arrived to deliver it on Friday, so we expected them sometime on Monday. The very nice gentleman arrived first thing Monday morning and carried all of the drywall to our basement in about an hour. He did remove the basement door from the hinges, but replaced it upon completing his work. He was very polite and efficient, very nice to my 2 year old who said hello to him every time he came up the stairs or into my house. My only complaint is that because no one called I didn't know when to expect their arrival.

Description of Work
Purchased 60 sheets of drywall to be delivered to the basement.

01/16/2008

Holly G.

They arrived right on time and carried all 32 sheets of drywall into our basement in under 30 minutes. Fast and friendly.

Description of Work
They delivered 32 sheets of 1/2" 8 foot regular drywall into our basement.

D.E.S. Drywall

We are D.E.S. Drywall! We focus on residential drywall repairs. We are a new business with plenty of experience. We are a family-owned and operated business. Currently, we have one crew that is available, but hoping to grow! Our lead contractor has 12 years of experience alone!

Big Blue Moving

Big Blue Moving is a local and long distance moving company that serves all of Northern KY. We are locally owned and efficiently managed allowing us to pass on considerable savings to the customer! We can handle moves of all sizes both residential and commercial! We employ polite, professional and athletic men who will handle your move with care. We are a proud independent partner of Wildcat Moving in Lexington, KY so we know what it takes to be the BEST...and the BEST is what we are.

Patch King

Call today for drywall services! We have a team of skilled laborers who specializes in all phases of drywall repair and installation. They also have years of experience doing basic home repairs. So if you have other home repair projects that need to be done, just let us know. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Delivery Service