M J Wessels

Cincinnati, OH 45237

MOVING AND STORAGE....

09/08/2018

DeWitt C.

They did a fantastic job, very experienced and professional, very efficient. We have used Wessels for several other moves and have always found them responsive, reasonable and highly competent. will call them again for future moves.

Description of Work
Moved antique and delicate grandfather clock, big old and heavy oak desk, and some other odd items

01/31/2016

JILL B.

It went very well! We were schedueld for 9:00 AM and they arrived at about 9:20 . It is possible the start time included when they left their home office. They surveyed what was being moved, from and to where. They helped me remove the door from the refrigerator and carried the refrigerator into the house and then negotiated a 90 turn in a small kitchen to then fo down a 13 step stari way. They put the refrigerator where we wanted it and then helped me reattach the door. They then moved a large TV and pedestal from the basement out to our garage. They were very careful in moving the items and didn't damage them or the home. They were efficient and friendly and really seemed to treat everything very carefully.

Description of Work
They moved a vintage refrigerator from our detached garage, into our home and down into our basement. They moved a large tv from our basement out to our garage.

09/04/2015

michael G.

Description of Work
They handled move out of my house, storage, then move into my new house.

06/04/2015

James G.

12/18/2014

Andy L.

Description of Work
Moved our Home good to a house up the street

01/08/2014

PATRICIA R C.

It was fabulous. Their wasn't so much as a scratch on anything. I am very pleased. I accidentally over paid them and they even promptly refunded me what I over paid.

Description of Work
They moved a dining room suite from St. Louis to Cincinnati for me. They went from St. Louis to Cincinnati and back in 24 hours.

10/21/2011

Brooks D.

The service was great. I have used them in the past and I knew I could rely on them. They were very accommodating and coordinated their arrival to a time that worked best for us and my mother. They were very timely and efficient so it did not cost more since it is a hourly rate. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
We used them to move furniture from my mother's assisted living apartment.

10/13/2011

Phyllis C.

We we have used them a few times and they are great. We have used them for long distant moving.

Description of Work
We used M J Wessels for general moving.

04/19/2010

Steven W.

It is always a pleasure to use this company. I have used Wessels for moving for over 10 years and never had a bad experience.

Description of Work
They moved some furniture to different rooms in my house.

01/26/2010

Neena S.

excellent - they were thorough and patient and rearranged furniture till we were satisfied. only issue was the blue moving pads did leave some marks on the walls - so I had to touch up the paint.

Description of Work
moved our home and packed - th weather was snowy - and they had an inside and outside crew to keep the snow and salt at a minimum - our delicate table was crated and treated carefully.

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

A+ Don's Movers & Hauling

A+ Don's Moving & Hauling is a moving company out of Cincinnati, OH. Commercial and Residential. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and as a result, we have been recognized as the number 1 moving company in customer satisfaction in the city. We also boast the top rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau, the top source for business credibility. With the wealth of information to support our statement, we can say with complete confidence say we can go the extra mile to provide a fast and affordable move for you, your family, and your business. We can move you to anywhere, because we understand that life may require a drastic change in location. No matter what the job, Don’s is here to make it a smooth transition. We take the hassle out of moving for you!

Eagle Moving & Storage

Eagle Movers is a full-service moving company dedicated to making sure your upcoming move is smooth and worry-free. Our experienced movers are here to help with every step of the process, including packing, loading, moving, and unpacking. With over 30 years of experience, we’re the expert movers you can trust. Call today to request a quote! Your hometown mover you can count on. We are the best move you can make. We service the continental US. Special Pricing for First Responders, Gold Star Families, Military & Seniors Over 65 Years

Delivery Service

MOVING AND STORAGE. FULL SERVICE PACKING. RECEIVING AND DELIVERY.