Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10836 Kenwood Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45242

We accept remote payment

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577...

movers (171)storage unit (14)piano movers (7)

10/24/2021

Our movers did a great job. They were on time, professional, and focused on doing a quality job. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much Alejandro and Devin!

Description of Work
Move from Columbus to Cincinnati

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/22/2021

Online estimate was efficient and accurate. All the phone follow-up was pleasant. Andrew and his crew did an excellent job moving our things, handling all items carefully, and moving in an efficient manner. The costs were straightforward and transparent. Showed up on time, and every person was pleasant and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend LEADERS!

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

06/26/2021

Excellent experience. The guaranteed price is completely true -- I was not charged a cent above it. I was contacted twice prior to moving, once to quote and once to confirm an appointment. It was difficult to guarantee a time ahead of time but they were very clear about expectations. The day of the move I was contacted early and was given an option for an earlier time. The movers came and were ver...

Description of Work
Local furniture move

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/19/2021

They were amazing. I will definitely use Leaders again. Best move yet!!

Description of Work
Move two bedroom sets, a sofa and two chairs, two large artificial trees.

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

05/05/2021

Went great .. especially given the rain! Phil, Antonio and Matt were careful with my furniture, boxes and other items including a very heavy safe and a pac-man machine. This is my 3rd time using Leaders and would use them again if needed,

Description of Work
Moved from apartment and storage to a home

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/01/2021

I chose to work with Leaders because I saw firsthand how great the team was when my old roommate used Leaders during our previous move. With this move, I am so glad I was able to schedule Leaders. Alejandro and Tyler were awesome - friendly, professional, and great at their job. All my furniture was moved with care. They made my moving day seamless. Thanks, team!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/22/2021

Appreciate how professional, on time and fast the moving crew was: Tyler H and Ryan R. They were very fast and careful with items. Placed items where we wanted and assembled couch and bed. We had a moving window of 8-9 and they arrived right at 8, which was great. Allowed the move to be done fast and early. Richie arranging our move gave us a fast quote and then updated quote when we added items t...

Description of Work
In-State Move

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/03/2021

Guys were prompt and worked very quickly! They were polite and careful! Great price! Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Moving large pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thanks so much for the positive review. The movers really appreciate it. We are so glad you had a successful move!

02/13/2021

LEADERS DID A TERRIBLE JOB. I was both disappointed and angry. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST USING this company. The team leader was careless and surly, and damaged several pieces of furniture. When I asked them to stack boxes neatly, the “I AIN’T DOING IT…. They were unable to get my bed frame out of the basement of my rental house, and unable to get a sofa down the stairs in my new house—I had to...

Description of Work
Move to new home

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati - 10836 Kenwood Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 39191446

We sincerely apologize that this move did not live up to our standards. If you can find it in you, we would love the opportunity to prove ourselves again in the future.

02/12/2021

Leaders moving was amazing. Ryan R and J.P. Were our movers and we had a short distance to move from one building to another across the street in our apartment complex. With our new unit being on the 4th floor they did it with ease! They were quick, courteous and everything with smoothly even the huge sectional that had to be moved up all 4 floor stairs as the elevator was too small. Thank you Lea...

Description of Work
Moving from 1 apartment to another in the same complex

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

It was a pleasure to service your move for you! Thank you so much for the kind words! Our movers will certainly enjoy hearing about your experience.

Moving Services - commercial & residential, local & long distance. Storage Services. Packing & Un-Packing. Piano Moving

Ask for details.