Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2014

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 28 years and we have completed over 160,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

movers (182)storage unit (14)piano movers (7)

10/20/2022

Darrin B.

Timely, friendly and professional. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Box, wrap and relocate.

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

08/03/2022

Ana G.

They did a great job. Quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
move 10 file cabinets from Cincinnati to Columbus

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

07/10/2022

Franco W.

Andrew, Devin and Blake did an outstanding job. they were punctual, efficient and professional. I had a lot of furniture and they were able to finish moving by 3:30 pm, which was amazing. Great Job!

Description of Work
house moving

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

04/29/2022

Mike H.

Leaders Moving did a flawless and superb job. Andrew, Eric, and Devin were friendly and professional. They did the move quickly and efficiently. If I have to move again, I would hope they are the crew. I'd also like to thank Shameka Douglas for making the arranging of the move so easy.

Description of Work
Move from condo to a house.

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

03/23/2022

Jennifer T.

RUINED EVERYTHING! Traumatic experience. Paid 10k for a full service and NOTHING was packed, dishes and family China is in pieces, holes in paintings, shattered frames, drag stains on my mattresses, footprints on rugs. My belongings were literally DUMPED into boxes. Worst trauma I have ever been through! Completely disrespectful. All should have been AVOIDED if they had done what I paid them to do...PACK! absolutely unreal. unprofessional. After filing a claim, I have been pestered and probed, had people come to my home to investigate the claim, then received a smack in the face settlement. I have relocated dozens of times (even Europe) and NEVER have I ever experienced this level of incompetence and disrespect. Now I have hired a lawyer.

Description of Work
full-service relocation out of state

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati - 10836 Kenwood Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 39670714

01/31/2022

Steven and Barbara W.

They were great; very courteous and careful of the house. We are so grateful they were able to move a large dresser up our narrow staircase that the Macys people said couldn't possibly go up the stairs. I'm enjoying my new dresser.

Description of Work
Dresser move from garage to 2nd Floor

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

01/24/2022

Cynthia D.

Absolutely perfectly. Workers were quick, efficient, strong, willing, helpful, careful, polite, worked well together, and very nice people.

Description of Work
Furniture and boxes put in storage while house renovation done

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

01/12/2022

Cathy G.

Ryan, Milton, and Jevon did an excellent job! They were cautious, courteous and more than happy to accommodate any changes in setup, or the unexpected - my couch would not fit in the doorway and they had to carry it back down. I cannot compliment them enough, this crew is outstanding and they were truly nice guys.

Description of Work
Moved office to new office upstairs

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

01/05/2022

Chelsea F.

Leaders was recommended to us by a friend and they did not disappoint! Alejandro, Jevon & Milton were speedy, courteous and professional! They made our day so easy and stress free. Ty in the front office also was a great help with getting our move scheduled and set up. We would definitely recommend Leaders to anyone looking for moving services!

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

11/30/2021

John N.

I was extremely pleased with the efficiency of the move and the courtesy and friendliness of the movers. I can't find the receipt where the team leader jotted down the names of the crew, but I can't say enough about their work ethic. Young guys but very professional. No hidden upcharges after the estimate, total time less than 3 hours including the drive (granted, I had packed and staged a good bit of it). I would have no issues recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
Local (approx 30 mile) household move

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

11/03/2021

Norman M.

Phillip, Blake and Eric were great and we would like to request them for our next move in December

Description of Work
Move furniture between two cities

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are looking forward to your next move!

10/28/2021

Susan W.

Excellent. The crew leader Zak was phenomenal! Attentive to detail and very careful with cargo. Efficient and liked the idea of weight of items versus a timed move in pricing. Zak paced the truck very tight to prevent any movement. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Move from home to condo

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words! The crew will really appreciate it.

10/24/2021

JON & LYNN H.

Our movers did a great job. They were on time, professional, and focused on doing a quality job. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much Alejandro and Devin!

Description of Work
Move from Columbus to Cincinnati

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/22/2021

Robert B.

Online estimate was efficient and accurate. All the phone follow-up was pleasant. Andrew and his crew did an excellent job moving our things, handling all items carefully, and moving in an efficient manner. The costs were straightforward and transparent. Showed up on time, and every person was pleasant and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend LEADERS!

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback! It was a pleasure to serve you.

06/26/2021

Joshua H.

Excellent experience. The guaranteed price is completely true -- I was not charged a cent above it. I was contacted twice prior to moving, once to quote and once to confirm an appointment. It was difficult to guarantee a time ahead of time but they were very clear about expectations. The day of the move I was contacted early and was given an option for an earlier time. The movers came and were very courteous and accommodating. Everything was done quickly, cleanly, and handled professionally. They were so fast to pack up and head out, they were on the road to my destination before I even finished locking up. They beat me to the destination, showing they absolutely do not make stops and your move is a priority. Everything about my experience was top notch, I would use Leaders 100% again and would recommend their services to everyone. For final reference, I had a couch, desk, 2 tables, and a queen mattress moved.

Description of Work
Local furniture move

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate you letting others know about our service.

05/05/2021

CATHERINE V.

Went great .. especially given the rain! Phil, Antonio and Matt were careful with my furniture, boxes and other items including a very heavy safe and a pac-man machine. This is my 3rd time using Leaders and would use them again if needed,

Description of Work
Moved from apartment and storage to a home

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate that you would take the time to leave feedback for other potential customers.

04/01/2021

Kara S.

I chose to work with Leaders because I saw firsthand how great the team was when my old roommate used Leaders during our previous move. With this move, I am so glad I was able to schedule Leaders. Alejandro and Tyler were awesome - friendly, professional, and great at their job. All my furniture was moved with care. They made my moving day seamless. Thanks, team!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Thank you for the feedback! We strive to do a great job for our customers, and we are glad we could perform another successful move.

03/22/2021

Ben M.

Appreciate how professional, on time and fast the moving crew was: Tyler H and Ryan R. They were very fast and careful with items. Placed items where we wanted and assembled couch and bed. We had a moving window of 8-9 and they arrived right at 8, which was great. Allowed the move to be done fast and early. Richie arranging our move gave us a fast quote and then updated quote when we added items to the move.

Description of Work
In-State Move

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and feedback.

03/03/2021

Lanette S.

Guys were prompt and worked very quickly! They were polite and careful! Great price! Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Moving large pieces of furniture.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thanks so much for the positive review. The movers really appreciate it. We are so glad you had a successful move!

02/13/2021

Margaret D.

LEADERS DID A TERRIBLE JOB. I was both disappointed and angry. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST USING this company. The team leader was careless and surly, and damaged several pieces of furniture. When I asked them to stack boxes neatly, the “I AIN’T DOING IT…. They were unable to get my bed frame out of the basement of my rental house, and unable to get a sofa down the stairs in my new house—I had to hire a different team, who successfully moved the items with no trouble. When I called the company to address these issues, I was told that nothing could be done and a partial reimbursement was impossible. DON’T JUST WALK AWAY…RUN!

Description of Work
Move to new home

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati - 10836 Kenwood Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 39191446

We sincerely apologize that this move did not live up to our standards. If you can find it in you, we would love the opportunity to prove ourselves again in the future.

02/12/2021

Melissa C.

Leaders moving was amazing. Ryan R and J.P. Were our movers and we had a short distance to move from one building to another across the street in our apartment complex. With our new unit being on the 4th floor they did it with ease! They were quick, courteous and everything with smoothly even the huge sectional that had to be moved up all 4 floor stairs as the elevator was too small. Thank you Leaders!!!! I highly recommend them for your next move in the Cincinnati area!

Description of Work
Moving from 1 apartment to another in the same complex

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

It was a pleasure to service your move for you! Thank you so much for the kind words! Our movers will certainly enjoy hearing about your experience.

01/26/2021

Susan O.

Very well! No problems, polite, professional and careful with my furnishings...

Description of Work
Moving from 2nd story apartment to a house

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Thanks so much for posting a wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to commend our movers for their hard work. We are so glad we could provide an exceptional service for you!

11/08/2020

Kevin M.

Three young men. They ran out of steam at the end of the move. Did not place furniture where requested. One piece of furniture slightly damaged. They purposely turned the piece around so as to hide the damage.

Description of Work
Moving contents of home to another.