We are following all COVID-19 (Coronavirus) public safety guidelines and adjusting our business practices as needed to ensure customer and employee wellbeing.

Please call for more details.

Knochelmann Service Experts

Founded 1968 • With Angi since November 2002

4.4

11935 Tramway Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45241

Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Covington has been providing expert service to the community for over 40 years in heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and plumbing. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to repair, install, and service all major brands of home comfort equipment. We do it all – residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, indoor air quality, and plumbing. Even better, all of our work is backed by our 100% Service Guarantee for a full 365 days. Call Knochelmann Service Experts in Covington at 859-905-0834 now to schedule an HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to request a free estimate....

Projects

New HVAC System project
New HVAC System

HVAC Companies

10/01/2021

David O.

They do a wonderful job. They are on time, reliable, and can come out within a day's time usually. They come out twice a year and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for servicing my HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

07/15/2021

Margaret G.

Kenny and Mike were best. Kenny was so nice and did the job in no time. Answered all my questions, very professional. Mike, a manager, was exceptional in coordinating everything. He was always there to assist me in getting the work done. Very happy with Knochelman. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Ice maker valve and whole house valve

Category appliance repair,plumbing

04/14/2020

John S.

They have been very good and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new HVAC system and water heater in my home. They have serviced them since.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you for this review and recommendation!

11/06/2019

Tom and De W.

The technician was professional and we have no complaints with the work he did. He tried to sell us several other services they offered but we declined. However he strongly recommended that we purchase a carbon monoxide detector; so we did. The price seemed high at $78, but we had never bought one before and he assured us this a very good one, so we bought it and he plugged it in. We considered getting another one for upstairs so I looked online and found the exact same one for sale for a price of $17 one place, and another place for $19.50. Both of these were the same brand,, Kidde/model #KN-COB-DP2 and both of these came with free shipping. The tech had asked us to do a review on Google Maps and we agreed to prior to discovering the overcharge. We did the review including this info, The company responded that we should call them about our complaint. I have called 4 times trying to reach that customer service representative. I was told each time that I would get a call back. They never return my calls. More than 2 weeks have passed. I'm done trying.

Description of Work
Routine furnace tune up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you

07/09/2019

Michael E.

Called to get our two air conditioners serviced as they were not running cool enough in the 90's we have been experiencing. First appointment available was almost two weeks out. The DAY OF the appointment they called to say they had other customers that were a higher priority (ie higher service fees they can charge for emergency service) and they needed to move the appointment out another 5 days. Based on their reviews I assumed this was a professional company that understood service and put customers before dollars - I was wrong.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number, and we will follow up with you.

06/08/2019

Mark S.

Performed diagnosis for $99 and determined the A/C compressor valves were blown and that it had come apart inside, most likely due to overheating as a result of a failure in the outside fan. Service tech noted metal was rattling inside the compressor and it would cost $3,500-$4,000 to replace, and was quick to schedule an appointment two days later to have a sales rep come talk to us about replacing our entire system. We opted for a second opinion from a Christian-owned and operated business referred to us. You can imagine our disgust to find out the compressor only had a bad capacitor and was otherwise in satisfactory working order, as is the outside fan. Total repair cost less than $200 and our A/C is working just fine.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of home A/C problem

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], as a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are diligently working to make your overall experience favorable.

05/30/2019

CATHERINE M.

A Knochelmann service team replaced the entire HVAC system- furnace, air conditioner, and thermostat, and removed the old system in one day. They arrived as scheduled. The work was efficient, clean, and quick. When complete, the area was clean and neat. The servicemen were courteous and friendly and respectful of my property. After one week, I am pleased with results. During significant changes in outdoor conditions, temperatures from low 70s to 88 with varying humidity, the temperature and humidity indoors has remained completely stable and comfortable. I have trusted this company with all my HVAC and plumbing business for over 20 years and have not been disappointed yet. James M. and the team did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC system for house

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your positive experience!

05/09/2019

David B.

They did a great job. they gave a great price and were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work for me.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

10/26/2018

Bob C.

The process from sale to installation was simple and easy. James Millsap coordinated the sale and installation. During the sale, after taking measurements and determining what I needed, he spent all the time I needed to educate me to the options and answer all my questions. James did not do a hard sell on me, and was very honest and frank with me about the options. Additionally, if you are a Costco member, the price, discounts and rewards significantly lower the price. Once the sale was consummated, the installation was promptly scheduled within a few days. The entire system - inside (furnace) and outside (heat pump/AC) - was installed within one day. When the installation was complete, they again spent all the time I needed to feel comfortable with the units and the new wireless thermostat. Three installers took approximately 8-9 hours to complete the job, and they did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards and hauling old equipment away. A tip of the cap goes out not only to James Millsap for the sale and installation coordination, but to the installers Dalton, John and Terry for outstanding work. They were conscientious and respectful of my property and left it the same way it was before performing the work. It was painless for me. I highly recommend Knochelmann. I have been a satisfied customer of theirs for several years, and because of that, I sought them out first since they are a Lennox reseller (which I wanted) and Costco selected Knochelmann as their Lennox reseller and installer - another validation that they are good at what they do. I am a happy customer. Now, I am hoping the furnace works well for many years.

Description of Work
Sale and installation of new HVAC system - Lennox heat pump and furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

09/20/2017

Donald H.

very good; did thorough inspection and did not have any problems develop since.

Description of Work
seasonal tune-up.

Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Residential & commercial air conditioning, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, heating, attic insulation, green solutions, HVAC installation, water heaters & plumbing.

Mobile homes.