KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2008

Ken's Handyman is a professional handyman service. Customer satisfaction is my top priority. From hanging curtains, to installing tile in your bathroom, no job is too small. I have over 15 years experience, insured, and reliable, so you can feel care free having me working in your home.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Fred B.
08/19/2015
My daughter was holding a party in a few days and needed someone to come in to paint. My daughter's friend referred Ken to us. She called him and he came out and gave her an estimate. My daughter informed him that we needed the project completed in time for an upcoming party and the job needed to be done quickly. She agreed on a price and Ken was to start on a Monday but the February weather was so bad he could not make it. He showed up on a Tuesday and began his work. He did a very detailed preparation job on the surfaces to make sure any holes or cracks were filled and they were sanded down smooth. While doing this preparation work, he discovered that she had some water damage in one of the rooms. The water had run under the plaster and it was not affixed securely to the wall. When he brought this to my daughter's attention, she told him to repair the damage. Ken did completely finish one of the rooms and all of the closets. The last room's ceiling was finished and the wall were primed by Thursday. The room and closets looked great. Very straight lines between the ceiling and walls. No stray paint drips or runs. Since it took extra time to repair the plaster damage, my daughter could not afford any more work at that time. She had to unfortunately stop work on this project. Ken was very meticulous about his work, everything done to the very highest of standards. He was always on time, made sure he did not track in any dirt in the house and always cleaned up after himself. If you need a job done at a good price, Ken is you person.
Description of Work
Paint two rooms (ceilings & walls), paint inside of 5 closets.
Kevin P.
09/24/2012
I have used them in the past and I would use them again for handyman work. I would use them again because of the quality, the social skills, and the price.
Description of Work
I used Ken’s Handyman Service last year.
Charlotte N.
03/23/2011
He is a good painter. Our overall experience with him was excellent. He has been doing it for years. We are happy with it. We would use him again in the future.
Description of Work
We used Ken’s Handyman Service to paint our bathrooms for us.
handyman service, interior painters
TANYA H.
09/21/2008
He was nice, and did a great job.
Description of Work
He replaced some shutters on the outside second floor of the house.

Phone

MasterCard
American Express
Discover

FAQ

KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Yes, KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE offers free project estimates.

No, KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE offers a 15% senior discount.

Yes, KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE offers warranties.

KEN'S HANDYMAN SERVICE offers the following services: MINOR ELECTRIC REPAIRS, MINOR PLUMBING REPAIRS, INTERIOR HOME REPAIRS, EXTERIOR HOME REPAIRS, FURNITURE ASSEMBLY, INTERIOR BUSINESS REPAIRS, EXTERIOR BUSINESS REPAIRS, DECK REPAIR AND STAINING, PAINTING.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Stamper Concrete

(2)

Stamper Concrete

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, decorative concrete, walkways, patios, excavation and more. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

SIDING INSTALLATION AND PAINTING VYNIL HARDI LP SHAKE CALL ME FOR free ESTIMATE

Loper Seamless Gutters

(1)

Loper Seamless Gutters

We an experienced service provider and we offer a variety of services including: gutter cleaning, seamless gutter installation and more