Kemphaus Water Solutions LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

ABOUT US •Main Services: ”THESE ARE OUR SPECIALTIES” ALL Drain cleaning and Repair. (2) Problems drains, sewer lines, water lines in the basement floor, foundation, or slab. (3) NEW Installs of toilets, kitchen and bath faucets, sinks and garbage disposals. •Years In Business: 10 Years of working for our community and surrounding areas. •Awards: Every customer we make is a new friend. •Company Overview: When you have a plumbing problem in your home, you want a plumber who will get the job done right quickly, correctly, and for a fair price. That's what's made Kemphaus Plumbing Cincinnati's well known name in plumbing and drain cleaning. You can count on them for honest services and detailed workmanship. In business for more than ten years, you can rely on our expertise and experience to provide you with the best services in the services we offer. So for a plumber that stands behind his work 100%, give us a call today for your free estimate!...

Springleaf Outdoor Services

We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small list.

Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati

EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi

12/24/2020

Kemphaus is a lifesaver! They did a fantastic job! I had four other plumbers for months who were unable to help me, one of them actually walked off the job. Ralph came in assessed the problem and fixed it in one day at a much more reasonable price than the others. I cant recommend him more highly!

Description of Work
Sewer repair

Category plumbing

04/16/2020

I am so impressed with Kemphaus. Ralph and his crew are so thoughtful and courteous. I appreciate the fairness, professionalism and care shown throughout the process. I’m extremely pleased with how they seeded my lawn when finished and left looking in great shape. I highly recommend them and will definitely use for any future needs.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement.

Category basement waterproofing

05/22/2019

Ralph Kemphaus responded promptly to my phone request to examine the broken line and explained the steps required to replace the line. He outlined where the landscape would be dug up to place the new pipe and to minimize the disruption to existing bushes and trees. He was confident that the yard would be restored to its normal condition. He was true to his word. His quote for the job was very fair...

Description of Work
Install new storm sewer to replace broken storm sewer line

05/20/2019

Excellent, Ralph, came out to the house and reviewed the issues and advised on the work to be performed and an estimate of the cost. Agreed to a date and time and they came on time and did an excellent job at a fair price. Everyone at Kemphaus Water Solutions was great to work with - highly recommend!

Description of Work
Storm drain cleaned out from front of house to gutters and fixed the gutter where it attaches to the ground drain pipe system to improved the water flow and prevent the rain water and sump pump water from overflowing at the drain coming out of the ground. Added new PVC pipe joints to help water flow between gutter and sump pump into the drain and siliconed the area as appropriate. Tested the water flow under pressure to insure it is working properly.

Category drain cleaning

04/22/2019

We had a great experience. Kyle came out the same day I called. They cleaned out the drains, and left everything nice and clean. Good job.

Description of Work
Cleaning out of underground drains from gutters.

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

02/20/2018

They went into the crawl space and put blocking and insulation to keep the water main away from the concrete foundation wall. The job was done in under an hour.

Description of Work
Protecting my water main from freezing.

Category plumbing

08/07/2017

It went fantastic! I could not have asked for a better company to work with than Kemphaus! Based on our limited knowledge of the area, we first had a large name plumbing company (who I shall not name) come out to take a look. They quoted us over $5,000 just to the absolute basic work (of reattaching the main drain to the septic tank) required to fix the problem. We ended up calling around, and fou...

Description of Work
We moved into our home at the beginning of the summer and to our dismay, had a sewage backup recently. It flooded our finished basement and left us without the ability to use any water. With two small children and my teenage niece living with us, this was not a good situation. In total, we ended up needing a clog cleared from our main drain, our main drain reconnected to our septic tank, clog cleared leading to our leech lines, top of septic tank re-concreted from a crumbling septic lid, new access installed (about 3 foot riser installed), and cleaning of build up from inside of the tank. In total, about 3 days of work.

Category plumbing,septic tank,drain pipe,drain cleaning

07/14/2017

Ralph did a good job. The system he installed seems to be working good. Ralph is the kind of guy I would use again because I felt like I could trust him from the beginning on something I knew nothing about. He explained everything before he did it, always tried to keep me informed on how it was going, did a neat clean job, and he's easy to talk to. Got a firm price that never changed during the jo...

Description of Work
drainage system for back yard

06/13/2017

As stated above, we expected Mr. Kemphaus to meet with the concrete contractor, something he said he would do. It didn't happen. There were a few aspects to the driveway project that could have been improved had Mr. Kemphaus followed through.

Description of Work
This is a follow up to a recent rave review I gave this company. The work they did had to be done prior to our having a new concrete driveway put in. As noted in my review of the work, we were very pleased with the job, which was done professionally, punctually and to our satisfaction. However, this is criticism of the follow-up, or lack of it. Mr. Kemphaus promised to call the concrete contractor to arrange for a meeting. He did that but then cancelled the appointment and failed to respond to the contractor's texts for a meeting. I spoke with Mr. Kemphaus and he promised to get in touch but never did. There were a few issues that came up that could have been dealt with more effectively had he followed through. The concrete contractor is less than impressed and I'm not too happy with this either. While I'm still pleased with the quality of the work, communication is not a strength.

05/25/2017

We are very pleased with the work Ralph and his crew did. He came for an assessment, and followed up by having someone put a camera down the drain to see the extend of the problem. Ralph came back to discuss in detail what the job would involve. He started two days later and completed the work in three days. They cleaned up, did a great job replanting the part of the lawn that needed digging up. H...

Description of Work
During the recent downpours, the drain outside our garage backed up, causing water in the garage that seeped into the basement. The drain needed replacing along with the pipes, which collapsed. A sump pump was installed in the garage, a new pipe was installed to carry water out to the curb. A new French drain extending the width of the driveway in front of the garage door was installed and regraded to allow the water to flow into the drain.

Category drain pipe

(Rerouting Drainage/Problems) * Decorative Drainage Channels * Waterproof Foundations * Culvert Piping * Large jobs, etc. * Much More! (Plumbing Services) * Sewer + Water Line Repair/Replace * Reroute Sewer/Water * Drain Specialists * Drain Cleaning * Roots in Sewer * Large Outdoor jobs of the like * Much more!

Toilet Repair, Faucets, Showers, etc.