Junk King Cincinnati

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

11430 Gondola St

Cincinnati, OH 45241

Junk King Cincinnati is an affordable, efficient and Eco-friendly junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Serving the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro areas. Additional phone number - (513) 206-8945. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Junk King, Dayton P & J MCC Legacy Inc. Junk King recycles up to 60% of the jobs we do....

hauling (225)trash removal (26)dumpster rental (5)leaf removal (4)movers (2)

09/27/2020

Very well when they got there. They were not so good at keeping me advised of their arrival time.

Description of Work
Remove non-working refrigerator

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/10/2020

The job turned out to be bigger than any of us thought, Plus there was a bug problem. The guys still did a great job, and were very transparent about the pricing.

Description of Work
Apartment full of everything totally cleaned out,

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

07/29/2020

They did okay, but if you look around you can get the job done for less money.

Description of Work
I had an old refrigerator hauled away.

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

02/10/2020

Great, thought it was a bit pricey for what I had removed, but they did offer a $20. coupon.

Description of Work
Removal of items from a storage unit

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you hiring Junk King and also for the A review. I know how hard it can be to pay someone to haul away items that you paid for, but we have a lot of costs on our end including gas, labor, insurance, maintenance, etc that makes a job the size of yours have very little profit for our locally owned small business. We maybe profited $25 off of your appointment. Peop...

02/09/2020

Very satisfied. Two-man crew were on time (early, in fact). They surveyed what we needed removed, and provided a fair estimate. Removal of the items was quick.

Description of Work
Removal of old kitchen and bedroom furniture, several old-style televisions, and assorted boxes and garage items no longer needed.

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

02/01/2020

removal of back yard debris from former deck

Description of Work
I had a half truck of hard to put together stuff. We were able to work out a fair deal and most of all the crew was fun to interact with as the work got done. What was hard for me they had little trouble getting out of there

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

01/27/2020

Excellent. They came, quoted me a reasonable price and removed the fencing at the same visit.

Description of Work
Fence removal

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

12/27/2019

Their service was really good. The people were nice and professional. They also went extra mile by giving the 60% of the stuff that they took to people who could use it. I recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
They cleaned the stuff out and hauled it away.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. We effort to recycle or donate up to 100% of what we take to keep the landfills clean and give back to our community. Each and every recommendation is very important to our small business and much appreciated! -Jack (CEO)

10/30/2019

They were excellent. They came out the same day to give me an estimate and they did not pressure me in any way. They were very pleasant and had a "can do" approach. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleared out my basement and garage.

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

We are very appreciative of you as a customer and also for leaving this nice review. We will be ready to go if called upon again. Thanks and have a great 2020! -Jack (CEO)

05/03/2019

Junk King JUST left and two of the nicest and most professional men handled the job efficiently but very carefully. They were prompt, and so courteous both on the phone and in person. They covered their feet and were so careful about not nicking anything while carrying the items out. I can't say enough about them...they were beyond outstanding, and definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
sleeper sofa and upholstered chair removed

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

It was very kind of you to take your time to leave us a review and also provide such details. I will be sure to print this off and read it to our Team in the morning meeting. We are grateful for customers like you. -Jack

Shed Tear Downs, Hot Tub & General Junk Removal.

Hazardous Waste Removal.