JOHNNY'S HAULING

Founded 1950 • With Angi since September 2001

No longer in business...

1-800-Declutter is a full service junk removal and junk hauling company. We remove just about anything you point to in and around your home, office, retail space, rental unit, warehouse, storage unit, or job-site. From old furniture, office equipment, boxes, construction debris, yard waste, appliances,or just junk. Relax, and point. Our service includes all the lifting and loading from where ever the junk is located. We even sweep up! All qualifying items are recycled or donated. 1-800-Declutter understands and appreciates your busy lifestyle. If necessary, we offer same-day, as well as after hour appointments. We base our appointments on two hour windows. All you have to do is choose the day and the two hour window that fits your schedule. Our team of two uniformed agents assigned to your job will call you 20-30 minutes before their arrival. 1-800-Declutter is a full service junk removal company. Our all-inclusive volume based pricing is extremely user friendly. Our junk removal prices are based on how much space your junk takes up in one of our large trucks. Larger Trucks + Lower Prices = Best Value. It's that simple. We recycle or donate all qualifying items.

Gi haul of Cincinnati is a junk and waste removal company. That is veteran owned and operated. We are Cincinnati premiere junk and waste removal service. We put customer first we are also efficient, reliable, affordable. Whether its residential or commercial, we're happy to move your junk so you don't have to. Refrigerator and freezer removal Hot tub and jacuzzi removal Furniture removal Swing set and trampoline removal Television removal Appliance removal Oven and stove removal Old clutter removal Yard debris removal Waste removal Garbage removal Contractor garbage and waste removal Apartment and Home clean out Garage clean outs And much much more Hire smart Hire vets Hire G.I. haul Cincinnati

Junk King Cincinnati is an affordable, efficient and Eco-friendly junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Serving the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro areas. Additional phone number - (513) 206-8945. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Junk King, Dayton P & J MCC Legacy Inc. Junk King recycles up to 60% of the jobs we do.

09/06/2010

They were great! I would use them again.

Description of Work
hauled a whole truck load of goods from our basement. Very professional. Prompt, fair and very careful. They were prepared to haul all of the material. I would highly recommend them.

09/19/2009

He came over and provided an estimate, scheduled him 3 days in advance. Showed up with a large truck and two helpers who hauled everything away. Most things removed through a basement window with care not to damage landscaping outside. Some items removed through the front door. Swept clear the area afterward.

Description of Work
Hauled construction debris from my basement remodel project. Took away broken concrete, walls studs, drywall plus a few large items I needed to get rid of in my basement. Versus the cost of getting a container and doing it myself this was worth it.

06/23/2009

I have used this company several times before. they installed a window air conditioner for me, along with hauling away various items on different occasions. I called and asked if they would install a window air conditioner for me. this is a 2 man 1/2 hour job. i was told "no, we don't do that" and I told him he had done it for me before. Then he said ok, it will be $60.00. thinking that was ridicu...

Description of Work
never called him back to do work.

04/15/2009

Johnny called the day we had set up for his hauling and set up a time when he would arrive and was there 5 minutes before the appointed time. His crew was fast and had 2 couches(one a hide-a-bed)out of my basement and out through the backyard in 10 or 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Removed 2 couches from basement through the walk-out to backyard and up a hill to his truck parked in front of the house.

02/13/2009

Punctual, fairly priced, and friendly.

Description of Work
Moving to new home. They removed all materials stored in attic, basement storage area, and outside 15 x 25 shed, along with old furniture, mattresses and debris.

Category hauling services

HAULING, ESTATE, WHOLE HOUSE, ATTIC, BASEMENT, GARAGE, & PROPERTY CLEAN-UP, ALSO APPLIANCE REMOVAL, TRASH & SCRAP METAL, REMOVAL OF UNWANTED CARS, TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES.

WE DO NOT OFFER ANY TYPE OF MOVING SERVICES, BRUSH REMOVAL, OR CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS REMOVAL.