Jim Eckhoff Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2003

Family owned and operated, additional DBA - Jim Eckhoff plumbing inc. Has been providing plumbing services to the greater cincinnati area for over 30 years. Whether it is residential or commercial, customer's can rely on jim eckhoff plumbing, inc. Because they know they are getting quality service thay can trust....

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

Offers by Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air  on Angi
Plumb Tite Plumbing

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

12/17/2018

Beware, the price charge was not what I was quoted. The person told me that I was on the clock from the time he left the previous location, not when he arrived to start the work. I couldn’t believe it. I was given no receipt and was told that it would be mailed to me… I still have not received the receipt.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

08/12/2017

I have a plumber that I use, that I really like. It's just a little small, independent company. It's really small. Rapid response. Very professional. They don't charge you a lot.

Description of Work
I had a clogged bathtub drain.

06/14/2017

Fast, punctual, great communication. A general estimate was given up front after I asked about pricing, and a bill was mail weeks later. Slightly more expensive than hoped for, but work was well done.

Description of Work
Multiple small plumbing issues, from leaky faucet to leaking AC drain pipe.

05/17/2017

They were responsive and friendly! The plumber was very nice and gave me some tips to prevent reoccurrence.

Description of Work
I had my laundry room drain cleared.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/19/2017

They were prompt and professional and only did service that needed to be done.

Description of Work
We have had Eric come over for several projects; two were minor emergencies. The first time we had the regulator on the main valve and it blew a hole in the expansion tank. This was on a Sunday. The second time he replaced our sump pump Just this past week he came out to place a ground wire on the gas line and saved us a lot of money by checking the hot water tank and expansion tank and letting us know that they were in working order before we sold our home. This last time he repaired a pipe leak and fixed from the previous handyman's work and reversed the washers that were installed incorrectly. Kudos goes to Judy in the office for handling everything so professionally and promptly..

Category plumbing

Sewer Cleaning, Inspection, Pipe Work, Video Inspection, Excavation, Repair & Replace- Water Line, Gas Line, Sewer Line, Water Heater, Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover