We are prioritizing those with safety needs, but we are still scheduling all types of work.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

JFK Window & Door Co.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2002

2110 Schappelle Ln

Cincinnati, OH 45240

We are proud to be a multiple year Angie's list Super Service Award Winner. JFK Window and Door Company is a family owned and operated local business with over 35 years of installation experience. JFK Window and Door is an Andersen Circle of Excellence Dealer and a Provia Platinum Level Dealer. It is our goal to build a relationship with you that will last for years. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by offering custom interior painting or staining as well as special interior/exterior trim profile matching capabilities. This is evident by our excellent reviews on Angie’s list, A+ rating on the BBB, as well as 25 years being a BBB accredited business. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your window and door needs....

09/01/2022

ed S.

Office mgr. excellent at scheduling and working with customer. Installation technician kept customer current with schedule and was efficient and made removal and window installation an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Window sash replacement

Category glass repair, replacement windows

08/05/2022

Alta E.

Perfect! From the very beginning of deciding which door I wanted until the installation was complete and my foyer cleaned by the installers. I was very impressed! I was informed in the beginning that there may be delays in receiving the door, I was contacted every couple of weeks with an update. John is a good man who stands by his company and the product they deliver.

Description of Work
New front door installed

01/29/2022

Anthony B.

The install went great and everything leading up to the window install made me feel like I picked the right company. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had two windows installed at my home

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you!

11/17/2021

James F.

Very well done. Prompt, efficient, friendly professional service. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Replacement door, 2 replacement windows

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you!

10/22/2021

Tom K.

Work was properly estimated and timely completed. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Replacing and updating Andersen window weatherstripping.

07/27/2021

Becky K.

The owner is very unprofessional on the phone to set up an appointment. Wanted to know if I knew how much a door replacement cost. I told him him thats why I called for a quote. Told me he has to rescheduled to come to our house because he didn't get enough sleep the night before. I got the feeling he was not interested in our job. He said he would call back. His office called to reschedule and told her I didn't want him in my house. He acted so weird on the phone.

Description of Work
Door replacement

Category glass repair, doors

06/16/2021

Terri W.

Initially their was an issue with getting my new door ordered. Once this was realized it was taken care of in a timely fashion. The installation team, Joe and Harry, were superb! Very detailed and excellent job making sure everything was perfect before they left! I love my new ProVia door! Definitely worth the money and the wait!!!!!

Description of Work
Back door replaced.

Category doors

Thank you so much! We were glad to work with you!

01/31/2021

Doug S.

Excellent service. Quality doors. Replaced 3 doors over the course of 2 days. Very good work.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 doors: Entry way, Basement walkout, mud room into garage. All were original doors in the house, about 30 years old.

Category doors

Thank you so much! We were glad to work with you!

11/04/2020

Barbara H.

Excellent! JFK was prompt, professional and courteous before and after the sale and installation. Couldn't be happier with JFK!

Description of Work
New Inside back door and new storm door

Category doors

Thanks so much! We were glad to work with you!

07/27/2020

Bill L.

Excellent service and quality! This is a well-run, high quality business. The products were top quality and service was first class. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Storm door and basement door installation

Category doors

Thanks so much! We were glad to work with you!

05/04/2020

Eric Z.

Contacted via phone and email to request a visit/quote for whole house window and door replacement. Never got a response back on either.

Description of Work
Whole house window and door replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

We do our best to respond to every email and caller, but with the transition to working remotely due to the pandemic, it's possible we didn't fully deliver this time. We, as JFK, will do what we can to prevent this from happening again. We care about you and your experience. Thank you for the feedback, and we will use it to improve our future customer experiences. We wish you the best possible outcome on your home improvement project, and would love an opportunity to look at future projects with you.

04/22/2020

Michelle S.

Extremely professional, responsive and transparent throughout the process. The price wasn't the lowest and wasn't the highest and was competitive with other quotes. However, the value of the service and quality of door and installation provided was outstanding (another example of you get what you pay for), so we didn't feel it was overpriced.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding glass door and transom with custom swinging door and transom in back of house

Category doors

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to be able to provide excellent service and installation and grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you.

03/25/2020

Daniel R.

Very well. JFK has done work for us previously (another door and replacement of all windows in the house), and we have always found their work to be excellent. They are very professional and knowledgeable, and do very high quality work. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace a double door leading out to a porch

Category doors

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to have been able to use our experience to help you, and we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you.

03/03/2020

Elizabeth D.

We used JFK in 2018 at our old home. We installed a new front door, rear exterior door and door into our garage. We were happy with the service and product. We moved to a newer home in 2019 and asked JFK to come price doors again. It was as if we had contacted a different company. I had a date and time set up for John to come give an estimate early 2020. He called when he was to be in my home and said he had forgotten our appointment but had to make other appointments and would be at my home four hours later. There was never apology for this inconvenience. When he finally showed up I explained that we had used them not 16 months prior and again wanted to replace the front door, an exterior rear door and the door into the garage. We also asked for a price on a new sliding glass door. When we received our quote we were shocked and disturbed. Apparently when you change your address you change the price structure and professionalism received. The sliding door, as we have no comparison, can be set aside but they said that would cost $6,500. We have installed a sliding door previously and know that price to be astronomical. We had a quote on the same front door as an option on our last home. In late 2018 it was quoted as $6,275. The proposal we received this time was $8,300. Same model number but smaller sidelights. The two additional doors were priced together at our old home. The door to the garage is identical while the exterior door we requested was full glass with internal blinds versus half-glass with internal blinds. The total for those doors at our old home was $3,400. The total at our new home was quoted as $5,500. Clearly, when we changed our address JFK decided to gauge us with the price and hope we were too lazy or stupid to realize. I reached out by email and asked they take another look at their proposal and take another shot at it. I asked for a proposal that reflected the information we had and our loyalty as customers. I had to follow up with a phone call days later as that email was never acknowledged. After another lengthy wait for a response, I got a call from John. He was befuddled and confused and I had to remind him yet again that I was a repeat customer from less than eighteen months prior. He said he needed to go back and compare the contracts and would get back to me. He called later that day and proceeded to tell me that I was wrong and that the $4,125 price difference in doors was reasonable and a reflection of labor and material increases. He didn’t realize that while we had installed a different front door, he had priced the exact same model number less than eighteen months ago and had increased it’s price by over $2,000. He stated that he hadn’t quoted the doors and that I was incorrect. I pushed back and reiterated that I had done my homework and that they were being dishonest and gauging us on the price. John hemmed and hawed and tried to throw his office personnel under the bus stating that he wasn’t to blame for the meteoric price increase. He assured me he would go back and make some price adjustments but again tried to state that we were comparing apples to oranges and they weren’t the same doors. I told him I wanted it all in writing. After discussing the unprofessional and dishonest business practices with my husband I quickly called John back and told him that we didn’t want to do business with them anymore. He was attempting to mansplain how wrong I was, but I have the facts on my side and they simply got caught in a lie they were unwilling to correct even though we extended them multiple opportunities to do so.

Description of Work
Doors Replaced

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback and review. We are pleased that you valued our initial services and sought us to work with you at your new home. We regret that pricing and customer service were unsatisfactory in your latest experience and have taken steps to rectify both. We should have ensured you were aware that your initial job included a new customer discount that we cannot sustain and remain profitable. We continue to find validation that our premium pricing reflects the exceptional craftsmanship of our custom doors as well as the quality of our precision installation. However, given your inconvenience, I also believe we can successfully find a pricing solution amenable to both you, the homeowner, and the company. I have provided direction to the pricing team that will adjust our proposal and have asked my business manager to reach out to you immediately. Upon your approval, we are prepared to execute installation. We look forward to earning your business and providing exceptional service again. Sincerely, John F. Karle Owner and President JFK Window & Door Co.

02/12/2020

Sue C.

This was our 4th time hiring JFK to do work, this time replacing all windows that they had not yet been replaced. The installers (Michael & Andrew) did a wonderful job, paying close attention to detail, while being friendly, responsive and professional. They cleaned up nicely each day and ensured we were satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
Replaced 13 windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will share your review with the installers!

12/02/2019

Amy S.

The owner came out and gave us an estimate. I reached out, scheduled the appointment, the team came out on time, did the work quickly and efficiently, and we were good to go.

Description of Work
replace a patio door

Category doors

Thank you for the review.

09/21/2019

CONNIE R.

Called JFK Window and Door to replace our outstide storm door based on other reviews and was not disappointed. They called back within a day, provided lots of options based on our needs, came out quickly to give a firm estimate and completed the work on time. Very professional and the end result is excellent. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new storm door

Category doors

Thank you for the review!

07/28/2019

Rebecca G.

JFK was wonderful. Very professional. Great product at a great price--great value.

Description of Work
Windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the review.

07/24/2019

Ellen C.

JFK provided professional interaction from the initial visit throughout the work. They gave clear descriptions of the proposed work and cost. The work was performed exactly as described with no surprises. JFK custom stained 10 windows (frames and sashes) to match existing woodwork, and the results are perfect (see the picture--the original woodwork is between the new windows). The remaining windows in the installation were factory painted. Installation was done as scheduled with no issues. We had one service call to adjust the new door after a season change that caused a little movement and misalignment of the lock. JFK did this promptly without charge.

Description of Work
Replace all my windows and one door

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for writing a review and including pictures.

05/25/2019

Sherri C.

The installers arrived on time and the installation went very smoothly. When they left you couldn't tell they had been there. We would definitely use JFK Window and Door again.

Description of Work
we replaced a kitchen window and a sliding screen door. The fact that we could find an Anderson replacement screen door for a family room slider that is 60 years old is impressive in itself.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for the review and including pictures! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

05/14/2019

Chris K.

The whole process was very smooth. I contacted JFK about doing the job and John, the owner came out to meet me and give me an estimate. A few days later a written estimate was sent to me and I placed a deposit so the door could be ordered. The door was ordered on April 18th and I got an email saying the door was in on May 2nd. The guys showed up May 8th right on time, removed my old broken storm door and installed the new one with a custom cut and painted wood frame inside of 2 1/2 hours. All materials were cleaned up and removed along with the old storm door. Job well done. I would definitely hire them again for any door or window needs.

Description of Work
Storm door installed

Category doors

Thank you for sharing the timeline of your sales experience. Your detailed review is much appreciated!

04/23/2019

Michelle B.

It went very well. JFK was professional and timely. I am very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
I had 10 windows in my home replaced.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking time to write a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Looking forward to installing your new front door!

03/22/2019

Ali G.

JFK did a fantastic job of replacing our windows. From the quoting process to scheduling, and the crew doing the install, I couldn’t be happier. John was great to work with, between understanding the different Anderson Window models and his recommendations. We particularly were very happy with their ability to match the window wood trim with the rest of our wood in the house. My wife and I were very happy with the quality of work that was done. We were very glad we choose JFK! We plan on using them to install our ProVia Door.

Description of Work
Replaced all the Windows

Category replacement windows, patios

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We look forward to working with you again on your front door project.

01/19/2019

Brad S.

We are very happy with our new window! We appreciate the extra efforts made to quickly resolve our immediate window need. We are really impressed by the suggestion John made to help us select a different window style. We planned to replace it with the exact same style as before, but the new style really makes the room! The attached picture is before the final trim piece was attached, but the view and quality of the window is fantastic.

Description of Work
replacement of one large window as part of a room remodel

Thanks for the review!

01/15/2019

Brian W.

Great. The crew was clean, efficient, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Installed french patio sliding door.

Thanks for the review!

Elite Windows and Doors

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
    Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s unique vibe is as fluid, fast-paced, and sprawling as the mighty Ohio River, so when you’re looking for a remodeler near you in Cincinnati, you want one that can meet you where you are. At Improveit Home Remodeling, our Cincinnati window replacement and bathroom remodeling crews serve the entire Cincinnati metro area, including: Middletown, Lebanon, Mason, and other northern Cincinnati suburbs Wilmington and Hillsboro and areas to the east Harrison, Ohio, Batesville, Indiana and other Western Ohio and Southwest Indiana areas Northern Kentucky suburbs, including Florence, Covington, and Independence Like your busy life in the Queen City, our vinyl window replacement and bathroom remodeling doesn’t stop at the border. No matter where you are in the area, if you’re looking for Cincinnati bathroom remodeling and window replacement, Improveit is ready to update your home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

We only service what we sell and install.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JFK Window & Door Co.

How is JFK Window & Door Co. overall rated?

JFK Window & Door Co. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are JFK Window & Door Co. open?

JFK Window & Door Co. is open:

What payment options does JFK Window & Door Co. provide

JFK Window & Door Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Does JFK Window & Door Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, JFK Window & Door Co. offers free project estimates.

Does JFK Window & Door Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, JFK Window & Door Co. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JFK Window & Door Co. offer a senior discount?

No, JFK Window & Door Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by JFK Window & Door Co.?

Yes, JFK Window & Door Co. offers warranties.

What services does JFK Window & Door Co. offer?

JFK Window & Door Co. offers the following services: JFK Window and Door is an Andersen and Provia Dealer. We replace your existing windows with new Quality Andersen products to make it as if your home was built with Andersen windows. We also sell Andersen patio, entry, sliding and french doors. If you are looking for a new entry door or storm door consider Provia’s products. Both Andersen and Provia offer products have a multitude of options.

Are there any services JFK Window & Door Co. does not offer?

We only service what we sell and install.