Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati

G04746

4366 Glendale Milford Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Cincinnati’s unique vibe is as fluid, fast-paced, and sprawling as the mighty Ohio River, so when you’re looking for a remodeler near you in Cincinnati, you want one that can meet you where you are. At Improveit Home Remodeling, our Cincinnati window replacement and bathroom remodeling crews serve the entire Cincinnati metro area, including: Middletown, Lebanon, Mason, and other northern Cincinnati suburbs Wilmington and Hillsboro and areas to the east Harrison, Ohio, Batesville, Indiana and other Western Ohio and Southwest Indiana areas Northern Kentucky suburbs, including Florence, Covington, and Independence Like your busy life in the Queen City, our vinyl window replacement and bathroom remodeling doesn’t stop at the border. No matter where you are in the area, if you’re looking for Cincinnati bathroom remodeling and window replacement, Improveit is ready to update your home....

4.4

3.9

window replacement (24)bathtub refinishing (13)home remodeling (11)door installation (1)insulation (1)gutter repair (1)decks & porches (1)

01/08/2022

ROBERT D.

Company failed to come out for a scheduled measurement. I submitted a schedule through the Angi site and confirmed vía a phone call with one of their reps. I missed a second call from one of their reps, requesting yet another confirmation, and they did not come to our home at the scheduled time. Incompetent project management before the project even started. Maybe they have more business than they can handle.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

01/19/2021

Jawanda B.

My husband and I were extremely impressed by the hard work and professionalism from the crew and salesman. They truly went out of their way to ensure our satisfaction. We could not have asked for better results from any other company.

Description of Work
3 bathroom shower installations/ remodeled

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

12/18/2020

Johanna C.

Ken was a great representative, very straightforward and professional.

Description of Work
Windows and shower

Category bathtub refinishing,insulation,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/07/2017

12/03/2020

PAUL H.

excellent job. two days all was done. great clean up both days. could not believe it was the same tub area. tub area was taken down to the 2x4's new green wall put up great looking textured enclosure. so very happy with the project.

Description of Work
bathtub replaced

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/16/2020

Pam C.

Everyone that we dealt with from the salesman to the installers to the follow up Very professional very friendly and very very knowledgeable the work was done on time it was done extremely well the workers were clean did not leave a mess it did take two days but they told us it would and when they were finished the end product was absolutely beautiful. And exceeds our expectations and we love it. A couple of weeks after and The installation was complete a representative of the company came out to our house to make sure that everything was done correctly that there were no problems and that we were happy. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for any kind of remodeling. They are one of the best companies that we have ever worked with

Description of Work
We had a bathtub removed and replaced with a standing shower

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/13/2020

Alexandra S.

On 9/24/2020 Grant came to my house to give me a quote for 3 second story bedroom windows and a storm door. After the hour and half presentation, he told me the price and I said I have a hard budget of 6000.00. Being a single mom of a college student with no assistance from anyone, money is very tight. Grant called his boss to ask if he could give me an additional 5 % more off to get me as close to my budget as possible. I agreed to having pictures taken before and after for the 5% savings. The contract was signed and the time frame for the project of 4 to 6 weeks. A deposit was taken out of my account on 9/29/2020. On 10/15/2020, Derek came out measured the windows and door and said that the windows would be ready and installed with in the remaining 4 weeks. I received a call from Albert from the Blue Ash office on 11/11/2020, to which I assumed was the scheduling of my installation because 11/12/2020 was 6 weeks to the day of the contract being signed. I was horribly wrong; Albert from the Blue Ash office was calling to manipulate me and lie to me. Albert lied to me that he had no knowledge of the higher discount and that it would have to be recouped from me. “No one gets more than 20% discount no matter what”, his words. He then informed me that the windows sold to me were not made and would cost me over $1,500.00 dollars more because of a tempered glass issue. He lied to me again that the State Ohio has a law that I could not have my windows without tempered glass. I have called 5 window companies that are the biggest names in window creation and installation. All 5 companies informed me that for the windows on a second floor with no load barring, without being 18” from the ground and not near or on a walkway it is up to the homeowners’ choice for tempered glass. I was also informed from my Homeowners association hat it is not required for those bedroom windows to be tempered. So now 7 weeks later from my first involvement with ImproveIt, I have not received my deposit on the windows. I have not received any communication from anyone in the ImproveIt! Family (As they say when you sign a contract, “Welcome to the family”). It was the most dishonest and disrespectful transaction I have ever been swindle into and with all the challenges facing us in 2020, you would think common decency is not too much to ask for when you pay over $6,500.00. Improveit! did return my deposit to me.

Description of Work
Window and Storm Door Replacement

Category bathtub refinishing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us, and for taking my call to discuss. Insights like yours help us address where and when experiences like yours don’t align to our core values and how we expect our customers to be treated. We take this matter very seriously. Rest assured that we have swiftly handled this situation internally with Sales Management. I’m glad that we could work through a resolution with you. Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention. If I can be of any future assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. Seth Cammeyer President

11/02/2020

Christopher C.

They showed up on time, did excellent work, completed the work in 1 day and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Shower tub and liner

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

10/28/2020

Daniel D.

This is the second time we used Improve It to install a shower and tub, and both times we have been extremely pleased with the product. It's not one of those like you buy at Home Depot or Lowes but I feel it is high quality material. When we had our old tub and shower the walls surrounding the tub only went so high leaving about 16 to 18 inches of drywall exposed. You could hear water running in the shower no matter what room in the house you were in, and the tub would crack and pop whenever you moved. The new shower/tub is so quiet you can not hear the water running even if you are in the room next to it. The tub no longer pops or cracks, and the wall surrounding the tub goes all the way to the ceiling so no water can get behind them. It is so easy to clean because the walls are smooth. We had 2 shelves added and a soap dish and they really compliment the whole thing. I would highly recommend Improve It and there product over anyone, best hands down.

Description of Work
New tub and shower install

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Review for Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati - 4366 Glendale Milford Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 38983267

03/19/2020

ELIZABETH C.

I could not be more pleased. Everything went smoothly, team was very quick and efficient. They also cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
They installed new replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

12/26/2019

Jayne W.

It went well. They did a good job and I have no complaints! The finished outcome turned out very nice and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling