Hyde Park Painting & Carpentry

With Angi since November 2002

Contact Hyde Park Painting & Carpentry in Cincinnati, OH, to hire our specialized exterior and interior painting, carpentry, and home remodeling services....

Darwins Property Solutions

Darwins Property Solutions is a full-service construction company for all your roofing, interior, and exterior needs. We have a cohesive crew that has worked together for over 15 years and specialize on the building envelope. We can begin at any phase of a project and work with residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We have trained specialists who are ready to provide you with high quality services that include interior remodeling, painting, exterior roofing repairs and replacements, replacement windows, siding, ventilation, insulation, chimney repairs, concrete slabs and more. Quality projects is our standard and we aim to delight our clients with the end results.

Barker Roofing

Specializing in General Contractor/Property Preservation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

DeVore Roofing

For over 38 years DeVore Roofing has serviced Cincinnati and Dayton areas with all types of new roofing, skylights and gutter systems. Our knowledgeable staff and highly skilled employees are here to make your new roofing, skylight or gutter installation project a pleasant and professional experience. DeVore Roofing has earned the Angies List Super Service award for eight years in a row. (From 2010 to 2017)

06/11/2018

They are punctual and professional, but the pricing was way out of the ball park. We did not use them, as their quote for doors and trim was almost what others would charge to paint the entire exterior.

Description of Work
I got a quote for exterior painting of doors and trim

03/19/2018

The conversion of my 2 family to a 1 family required architectural drawings and permits. It took a few months for HPPC to fit me in which was not a problem. What was a problem was the contractor forgot about all the details concerning the job. Forgot about the permit and drawings even though emails with the information was sent and discussed before the estimate was received. When the carpenter was...

Description of Work
2 family to 1 family (Built new doorway in structural wall & replaced an outside door with a window.)

Category remodeling,woodworking

09/09/2017

I was very happy with the work that was done by HPPC. I have an old house that had a lot of peeling paint and the painters did an excellent job in the prep work and the painting. Mark and his crew were very thorough and professional and I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house.

01/03/2017

Terry did a fabulous job! He was meticulous, efficient and very skiled. I've used HPPC over the past 10 years for painting and other services and they have always been terrific.

Description of Work
Painting Crown Moulding.

Category interior painters

07/18/2016

They pressured washed the wood. They were doing a trim and they never did. The guys they sent out were totally incompetent.

Description of Work
I used them for exterior painting.

interior painting, home remodeling