Heitmeyer Handyman

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2008

4.1

Handyman services from A to Z. If your home has a problem I can fix in a timely and professional manner. Also adding kitchen and bath remodeling. Plumbing issues small and large, certianly worth a quote. Award winning....

Chad the Painter

We are currently booking work for the new year, interiors and exteriors schedule early we fill up fast.

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

Kings of Clean

At Kings of Clean Cincinnati, we provide top notch pressure washing services in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home and commercial markets. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house washes, roof cleaning, deck cleaning/staining, driveway washing, and gutter repair and installation. Call us for all of your pressure washing needs! We are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote!

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angi

03/10/2015

It was poor. The work was sloppy. He didn’t end up using all the hours. The work was not good and I ended up having to have it redone. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
They re-caulked in two of our bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

02/02/2015

He was only here for about an hour and we didn't use the other hour. He did get done what I wanted and he got it done well though.

Description of Work
I purchased a $75 deal for 2 hours of plumbing service. He took care of a few things for me.

01/15/2015

I remember that they came and were very prompt and professional. I know I was pleased with them because I called them back out a year later for another cleaning.

Description of Work
I purchased a $75 deal for a whole house gutter cleaning and roof inspection.

Category gutter cleaning

10/28/2014

This was an Angie's Deal and I called Mr. Heitmeyer and made the appointment but he did not show up. I called again and he rescheduled (he didn't have the first appointment on his calendar). He was late for the second appointment and then said he did not have the right color of grout for my tile and he would have to come again. Since I didn't want to take another day off of work, I offered him the...

Description of Work
Grouted and caulked my bathroom tiles and tub.

Category handyman service

06/08/2014

When I discovered that the Big Deal was about to expire I called for service and left a message. Heitmeyer never returned my call.

Category handyman service

06/03/2014

I called them and left a message and never heard back from them.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for kitchen & bathroom caulking and grout restoration.

Category ceramic tile

04/04/2014

The service went well. My husband was pleased with the service. It was a very fair price for a good amount of work. The outdoor faucet is broken under the deck and we think that is due to the extreme winter cold and has nothing to do with the service.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $75.00 for 2 hours of plumbing service. He replaced plumbing underneath the deck for the hose. We had replaced the initial copper with PVC and it still broke after that under the deck. He did that replacement.

04/01/2014

Fast, knew exactly what to do. Told me about each step of the process. Awesome service!

Description of Work
Fixed 2 bothersome leaks in Kitchen and Bathroom

03/20/2014

They were very helpful and completed the job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $75 for 2 Hours of Plumbing Service.

02/20/2014

They did a fine job and was pleased with their services. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I hired them to perform some plumbing repairs.

Category handyman service,plumbing