Group Health Associates

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Foot & Ankle Care
Digestive Care/Gastroenterology

There are 23 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

There are 2 doctors at this site, Dr Lowitz and Dr Meier

ProTECHt is your local family owned security service provider. We offer the smartest security features plus 10X faster response time then other companies. Get a theft protection guarantee, Smash and Crash technology, Free life time warranty. We offer 100% cellular service, Smartphone app, Wireless Systems, System take overs, Home Automation, Indoor/outdoor and video doorbell cameras, Fire-CO2, Flood/Freeze and Medical. Lowest prices and cutting edge technology to help insure your family's safety Give us a call or send us a message and see why we are considered the top rated security experts!

09/18/2018

I have been a patient with Group Health Associates for 37 years. Enough said!

Category dermatologist,family doctor

01/08/2016

I was told that as a new patient I could not be seen for five weeks. I felt this was unreasonable and scheduled with another doctor who saw me in three days.

Description of Work
I had severe foot pain and called to make an appointment to find out what was the problem.

02/09/2015

Appointment was on time as scheduled. Dr. was ver thorough and my results from blood work were on time.

Description of Work
My Dr. Is part of the group

11/11/2014

Beautifully. A great doc with a gifted surgical hand. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Surgery

Category surgeons

10/30/2014

Very small crowded room. Dr. checked whole body for skin issues. Fast visit and I felt that it was not very thorough.

Description of Work
spots on skin

Multi Specialty