Group Health Associates

With Angi since October 2008

2001 Anderson Ferry Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45238

There are 23 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

09/18/2018

Deborah O.

I have been a patient with Group Health Associates for 37 years. Enough said!

Category dermatologist,family doctor

01/08/2016

Linda S.

I was told that as a new patient I could not be seen for five weeks. I felt this was unreasonable and scheduled with another doctor who saw me in three days.

Description of Work
I had severe foot pain and called to make an appointment to find out what was the problem.

02/09/2015

Marcy H.

Appointment was on time as scheduled. Dr. was ver thorough and my results from blood work were on time.

Description of Work
My Dr. Is part of the group

11/11/2014

Beautifully. A great doc with a gifted surgical hand. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Surgery

Category surgeons

10/30/2014

CHARLES ROSE S.

Very small crowded room. Dr. checked whole body for skin issues. Fast visit and I felt that it was not very thorough.

Description of Work
spots on skin

09/30/2014

I have been seeing him for at least 15 years. He is knowledgeable and great at diagnosing issues. He is a nice person. He has a very friendly staff and scheduling is fairly easy.

Description of Work
He is my primary care doctor.

Category family doctor

Shaut Sr F.

I last visited for a physical. I have been seeing the doctor for about 4 years. It fairly easy to schedule an appointment and I can usually get in in about 1 week. He is very professional and personable. The staff is very helpful and the waiting time in the office is minimal. I can usually see the doctor within 10-15 minutes.

Description of Work
I visit for primary care. I see Dr. Reuss. My wife also visits and sees Dr. Seltzer.

Category family doctor

09/30/2014

She found I have a nodule after several tests. I had the option to remove all or half of it and I chose to remove the entire thing. Everything has gone excellent with the doctor. She is very strongly protective in her recommendations for treatments for her patients. She is a very good and personable doctor. She does a great job and is very easy to talk with. Scheduling is easy and I usually schedule ahead of time.

Description of Work
She monitors my thyroid problem.

Category endocrinologist

08/07/2014

Herlean Y.

I see them all the time. I like Dr. Bacon, the pediatrician, because he answers questions if you have them ahead of time. He takes time to listen to us. He doesn't rush us through getting in and out of there. He will actually sit there and answer the questions. He talks to the children and he asks them questions instead of just the mother. I have twins that are 5 and another child that is 8. He asks them what they are there for and he doesn't try to talk over their heads or scare them. He is very personable with them and he is encouraging with them.. He's seen the twins since they were babies in the hospital and my older son since he was about 1 1/2 years old. The doctor I see is awesome. She is an endocrinologist. The facilitates are great. The staff is very friendly. They get back to me but they are a little busy. They have had some mess ups. I will absolutely continue to use them.

Description of Work
I took my daughter in July because she had poison oak on her arm. They gave her cream for it.

Category endocrinologist,pediatrician

06/25/2014

Mary C.

I like my doctor and I'm very satisfied with her. I use doctors that are both with group health and outside group health. She is my primary care physician and she's always very much on top of things as far as sending records that need to be sent to other providers. When I need records sent to other providers who are outside group health, she does that very quickly. My insurance takes care of the bills.

Description of Work
Group Health Associates are my regular medical provider. I went there probably a couple of weeks ago because I needed a prescription renewed. So It was just a visit to check things out and make sure everything was okay with the prescription. I feel fine after leaving their office.

Category internist