Fusion Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2015

4741 Devitt Drive

Cincinnati, OH 45246

Fusion Roofing & Restoration has a full time staff of roofing technicians with many years of industry experience. We are able to offer in depth personalized attention that larger firms miss and the professionalism that small companies lack. We do offer financing, supervision on every job, and several layers of quality control....

09/15/2019

Denise W.

Clear communication, professional, job well done

Description of Work
Shingle Repair

08/15/2019

Angela H.

Nothing could have been more simple than working with Fusion Roofing for our home owner claim. It was easy, they were always on time, worked harder and faster than I could have ever imagined. I could not be more happy with their services, professionalism, and attention to detail. My house looks brand NEW

Description of Work
House siding

06/10/2019

Todd S.

Very well, responsive estimators, quality work in a timely fashion at reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Box gutter repair, rubber roofing and shingle installation

04/30/2019

Gerald L.

I am pleased with the work that the team from Fusion did. They were prompt getting started on the scheduled date, and were on task until the job was completed the next day. The roof looks very good. I will certainly refer anyone that inquires about having work done to contact them. The one critique that I would offer is it did take nearly three weeks to get on the schedule. I know weather was a factor, however communication could have been better. It was difficult to actually speak with anyone about the scheduling. Otherwise it was a good company to work with.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

03/11/2019

Christy C.

Fusion roofing were top notch. They discovered two issues with my roof va the other companies only could speculate on one issue. They came and did the job ahead of schedule. To beat a snowstorm.

Description of Work
Garage leak

03/07/2019

Shelley G.

I called and could not get an appointment promptly. It was canceled and rescheduled several times. Finally someone came out and said they would send me an estimate in my email that evening. I have called several times and they don’t even return my call. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I had a leak around my chimney

We reached out to [Member Name Removed] after reading this review and discovered that the quote was sent to a wrong email address. The estimator sent the quote to her within one business day, unfortunately, it was sent to an unidentified person. We did resend the quote today and it reached her inbox. We do our best to not let this happen and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

02/22/2019

Gerry F.

Completed the job in one day; quality of workmen ship was great!

Description of Work
replaced shingles on roof plus one skylight.

Category roofing, skylights

07/24/2018

scott B.

Some delays but the result was excellent

Description of Work
Copper liner for box gutter

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

07/08/2018

Cheryl F.

Fusion Roofing was quick to come out and inspect and quote my roof replacement. Their pricing was competitive, they got me on the schedule right away! My husband and I were very pleased with the quality of their work. They cleaned up all of the debris, were professional and courteous! I will DEFINITELY use them again and refer to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

07/06/2018

Tony B.

From the first person I met with, who spent lots of time with me in planning, through the scheduling and caring out of the installation, every person at Fusion was professional and high-quality.

Description of Work
All new siding, gutters, and downspouts, and replacement of a flat roof on a single room.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

07/06/2018

Tim C.

Everything went as sold. Responsive communication; clarity about approach; flexibility with options; and completed the job on the day planned in less than one day. Re-roofing is messy work and when the crew left after finishing, the roof was the only sign they had been there. Professionally done at a fair price. I highly recommend Fusion Roofing.

Description of Work
Tear off of existing roof, full replacement, wood repair, new flashing and four new skylights.

Category roofing, skylights

07/03/2018

Timothy H.

The work that was performed went smooth. Fusion roofing showed up did what they said they were gonna do and did it in good fashion. I would absolutely hire them again

Description of Work
A metal roof was installed on a historic 18 fifties building in over the Rhine. The work looks fabulous

07/03/2018

Walt G.

Fusion Roofing is absolutely incredible! They are hands down the best. They were prompt, professional and replaced my entire roof in 2 days. I got 4 bids for the job and they were the most affordable. I am in real estate and recommend them to all of my clients because I trust them and they are cheaper than all of the other companies. Fusion Roofing is amazing.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

04/23/2018

Keith D.

Excellent. From start to finish all involved were fantastic. Price was very reasonable. Would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Roof tear-off and replacement and new gutters

01/16/2018

jim P.

The installation went smooth. There were several heavy rains after the installation and the leaks have stopped. The installer kept me in the loop on his progress with emails and photos of before, during and after the installation. This information was very helpful to me and very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Installation of flashing, (2) locations, where there was none. Also, areas of concern on the metal roof, which were addressed as well.

09/27/2017

Mindy D.

Coy, Kevin and Manny were all great to work with and the crew was awesome!! They arrived on time, finished on time and cleaned up everything behind them. We are very happy with the work performed and will definitely call Fusion for any future needs!

Description of Work
Fusion recently replaced the roof on my home and garage.

07/10/2017

Julie E.

Coy handled all the paperwork and was prompt and courteous. We will definitely use them again if need be.

Description of Work
They did a complete tear off and replacement of roof and all our gutters and downspouts.

02/14/2017

Jacob B.

I have found my roofing professionals for all my future needs. Randy and his crew are true craftsmen in a their area of work.

Description of Work
My house is a very unique pre-civil war house with metal box gutters. Fusion rebuilt my metal box gutters as well as educated me on how box gutters work, contract & expand with temperatures changes and also fixed a pesky leak I've had for a couple years.

11/17/2016

Delores P.

It turned out great, everything was done and no problems. Don?t be afraid to ask about everything that you need, that you think they can do. They may go above and beyond. The workers were great! I had a piece of siding that wind had blown and they secured it back for me and I noticed it that day. They did above and beyond what was expected!

Description of Work
It included securing up my gutters, some of the pins were coming out, so they put those back in and added some, secured loose shingles and replaced shingles on my roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

07/18/2016

Marie W.

It went very well and since the repairs were made we have had several hard rains and the roof is drawing properly again. From Chase's proposal to Kevin's installation the job went just as described in the proposal at approximately 2/3 of the bids I got from other companies. I was a little scepital because I had learned the hard way that flat rubber roofs required special knowledge expertise and training to install properly. Kevin's installation of my new roof followed the book exactly as I had reviewed the process online and it is working perfectly again like it should. Thanks to Kevin and Chase for taking care of this roof problem for me.

Description of Work
Repair large flat section of rubber roof over large front porch area.

07/08/2016

John S.

Drew, Kevin and Dave were all great to work with. Drew answered all questions and looked at options to solve my roof and gutter needs. Dave while working onsite was willing to answer questions and explain work completed. Porch roof and box gutters look great now with new sealant. Rubber roof looks good and should prevent any future leaks on our low slope and flat roof.

Description of Work
Box gutters sealed, metal roof replaced on flat roof along with gutter.

05/28/2016

DALE C.

They inspected the roof and found several cracked shingles. They also fixed an area around a plumbing vent which was leaking during heavy rains. They were prompt, courteous, and very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced vent seals and cracked shingles

05/12/2016

Brooke K.

A second visit was a few days later and another guy replaced and repaired the shingles. Everything I was told was taken care of. I could not have expected any better service from a roofing company and I will certainly call them again.

Description of Work
On the first visit the roof was inspected. I was told a few shingles need replaced and some needed repaired. I was also told of the over all condition and he answered all of questions. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

04/10/2016

Julian C.

It is refreshing to see that there are still real professionals out there! Strong winds did some damage on my roof panels. I was pressed for time with business trips and more rain coming. I had to take care of it in a hurry. I called 4 different companies for help and none of them seem to want my business. Fusion Roofing and Restoration responded immediately, came and evaluated my case and repaired the damage the next day all for a reasonable price. Professional work. They are certainly going in on my short list for next time! I recommend them without any reservations. Thank you guys, you saved the day!

Description of Work
Fixed wind damage on my roof

04/08/2016

David M.

I was impressed, from the first phone call to verify the package purchase, courteous, and professional through the actual repair work done. The employee who did the initial inspection was punctual and explained in detail what he was going to do. The actual repair work, again the employee showed up on time and completed the work in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Fusion roofing. Will definitely use them again for any type of roof work that I need done. Thanks for a great job done.

Description of Work
Inspected roof, replaced shingles with broken tabs and installed leaf guard on a portion of the gutter. sealed some exposed nails/screws in ridge vent, inspected roof and vents.