First Maintain LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

4.3

10921 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 328

Cincinnati, OH 45242

First Maintain is a preventative home maintenance company that strives to make your home worry free. We will help you avoid unnecessary replacement costs and retain value in your home, while giving you increased pride in the way your home looks. Born from over 30 years of experience in the home improvement industry, our solutions start with the idea of maintaining expensive-to-replace elements of your home first, and replacing if necessary....

09/10/2015

Vivian B.

After waiting an entire year for the landscaper to return and finish the work, my fence was finished in one day by First Maintain! They had already pressured washed, replaced boards as needed and painted my large deck for me as well. They just also replaced my front door, which had wood damage. I have two more doors, steel, to be replaced by them shortly. I am considering more work to be done by them. They have been very professional and respectful to me. If I had questions, they listened and discussed expertly what they were doing and why.

Description of Work
Finished a split rail fence started year ago by a landscaper and never finished. They built two gates, one ride through and a walk through, and correctly meshed the entire fence so that my small dog could not escape or be harmed by other animals. They also had pressured washed, replaced boards as needed and stained my large deck. They replaced my front door.

Category decks,fencing,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,doors

08/18/2015

Aaryn C.

Mr TJ Gausman, from First Maintain LLC, came to our residence to provide a quote on the replacement of door, (including jams, brickmolds and threshold), and subfloor. Ultimately we decided to use a different company, but at no fault of First Maintain. We felt as if they treated us professionally and informed us of all options available to us. We will certainly keep First Maintain in mind for future work within our home. Additionally when scheduling the quoting appointment, the operator indicated that the service representative would be arriving at our home in a First Maintain uniform and if we decided to proceed with the service, all workers will arrive uniformed and in clearly marked vehicles. This seems like a small detail, but having this insight prior to the appointment made me feel safer when these gentlemen came to our home. I knew exactly what to expect.

Description of Work
Quoted the replacement of door, (including jams, brickmolds and threshold), and subfloor. No service work provided.

Category handyman service,doors

08/04/2015

Tina W.

They did a great job. Very courteous and responsive. Also did a follow up call to ensure everything was ok.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my gutters, also did some small maintaintence around the exterior of the house.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

Diane M.

They were very accommodating and they are willing to fix the job. I am so far happy with them.

Description of Work
They did some painting for me, but they did the work when it was cold. They painted my chimney cap.

Category house painters

Kirk M.

They were very good to work with. I heard about them from the radio. In terms to their pricing, their trip charge is a little high, they charged a minimum of $60.00. Then I paid $59.00 for the electrical box. They also quoted us to repair a leak in the roof, they could not do that due to what they found, so they recommended calling a roof specialist and only charged for a roof inspection, for $48.00.

Description of Work
This company replaced an electrical box that somehow got destroyed.

Category electrician,handyman service

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to be of help! It is great to hear that you are pleased with the work we completed and our pricing. Give us a call for any of your maintenance needs in the future! Thanks again, First Maintain.

Phyllis F.

That work turned out fine. They were very professional. They arrived on time. It took them about 4-5 hours to do what they did for me. The weather was pretty bad, it was cold and they were not able to do one part of the job, due to the weather. They will be back in the spring to complete that. Their pricing was also fair.

Description of Work
They repaired some of my gutters, before Thanksgiving of this year.

Category gutter repair,handyman service

page C.

They took my gutters and cleaned the leaves out. I also put carpet under my car in the garage that they picked up, cut and hauled the carpet away. They also cleaned the garage floor and put down a new carpet. They fixed the door on my storage barn. I had a long list and completed everything from that. They have been very professional. Joel is the one I dealt with in regards to my list. Joel has already gotten together and makes sure that the job has been completed and the jobs are completed to my expectations One of my boards was rotten on my deck and Joel himself came out to fix that. I bought a safe that I managed to get into the bed room, but I wanted to bolt that to the floor. Joel did that as well. Do of the weather they were behind and they called to let me know that they would be arriving late. I have had a very good positive experience with them. I plan to renew my contract with them again in the spring. I wished I could give them an A+. They assign jobs to their employees who are capable to do the job.

Description of Work
They have done work for me more than once. I took their bronze package, which was about $2,500 and got them at a home show here in Cincinnati. They do 10 jobs of my choice. They were here in the spring, came back a couple others times in between the contract and then I had them back out here a few weeks ago.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,handyman service,deck cleaning

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to be of help! It is wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the work we completed and we hope we can continue to help you each year. Feel free to call us in the spring to renew your contract and get started on your spring maintenance list! Thanks again, First Maintain.

Elaine N.

Was pleased with the work they did, but was disappointed in the fact that it is all not done.

Description of Work
They did caulking for my windows and doors. They were suppose to wash gutters, but did not. I called them back, but it's still not done.

Category handyman service

12/22/2014

Edward F.

They are very professional. They are responsive and timely with respect to coming out to look at the work that I have. What is really nice, is when they schedule the work, they call to schedule, then call to confirm and they are good communicators. They are strong with communication to keep the customers happy.

Description of Work
They have done a couple of things for me. They will be coming back today to give me a quote. They have done some patching of a wall and some painting too. They have done caulking around the house, tubs, windows and doors.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Thanks for your feedback. We were glad to be of help! It is great to hear that you are pleased with the work we completed. Let us know if you need any other maintenance work in the future! Thanks again, First Maintain.

11/12/2014

Deborah H.

Very punctual, profession, made sure everything was doen to my satisfaction. Very diligent, long job. I compared to other service providers I have used and cost were competitive. No pressure tactics.

Description of Work
Throughly cleaned oven and grill, washed all windows inside and out

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thanks for your feedback [member name removed]. We were glad to be of help! It is good to hear that you are pleased with the work we completed. Let us know if you need any other maintenance work in the future! Thanks again, First Maintain.

AAH Hardwood Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hardwood flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Garage Kings

Garage Kings specializes in epoxy flooring & polyaspartic flooring for residential garages, basements, porches, and patios. We offer an industry leading warranty, factory trained and certified installers, and we bring over 8 years of commercial and residential concrete coatings experience.

Offers by Garage Kings on Angi
    Satisfaction

Handyman, power washing, cleaning and basic maintenance, window, door, bathroom, kitchen, basement, attic assessments, gutter, down spout system cleaning, deck, fence, concrete sealing, epoxy flooring, outdoor lighting, furniture cleaning, interior wall & ceiling painting.

Electrical, plumbing, water, smoke & fire damage.