Ferguson Counter

Founded 1953 • With Angi since April 2009

Ferguson carries all the best brands, delivered on time, technology and inventory management solutions, and associates with in-depth product knowledge to help you get your job done.

SueEllen C.
06/29/2015
Description of Work
Replaced dishwasher
Category
custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing, home remodeling
GARTH P.
04/22/2015
It went great.<<<<< BIG BOX STORES like Home D. and Lowes are next to worth less lately as they not stock sizes and or colors Several week delivery.<<<<< ..... Ferguson had it locally and was available on short notice.,,,,,,,, I'd use them again and will buy my next fridge from them (got other to work suddenly)...Great place to walk thru and is easy to get too right off I-275 and Mosteller Rds. VERY good quality. Prices ok.
Description of Work
PLUMBING SUPPLY CO. OF GOOD REPUTATION: Provide custom look up for refrigerator (19 ft2) black price and availability also provide Kohler kitchen sink (modern) chrome with price and comparison info.
MARILYN S.
06/25/2014
We were very happy with them. We were very pleased with their professionalism and help that they gave us. They were excellent. We just picked up based on their salesman, their selection and they way they were totally with us. They were on the other side of the town and we drove there. We researched this very thoroughly. We went all over town and they were very good. They were very helpful. The installers from Cambria were excellent too, which we think were recommended by Ferguson. They were great.
Description of Work
Ferguson did countertops for us.
Ed D.
04/01/2014
We were not happy at all. I wouldn't recommend them at all. Actually, I would warn them to not to assume that he's paying attention to what you're asking for but make sure that it is well documented. What saved me was that we communicated thru email which later on saved me, because I was able to pull up and saved emails and he's what we discussed. And it turns out when I talked to my neighbor he was in a similar situation and again it was emails that saved him otherwise the additional cost overall would be outrageous.
Description of Work
I used the services of Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery.
lighting
MARILYN S.
06/13/2013
Ferguson Counter were very professional and their prices were fine but the brand is national pricing which has nothing to do with them. They contract out the installation and that went well. We like Ferguson Counter very much.
Description of Work
We purchased countertops and a sink from Ferguson Counter.
Christine M.
06/04/2013
They're good. I like the quality of their product and they worked with my contractor.
Description of Work
I used Ferguson Counter for cabinet making services.
custom cabinets
Heide D.
02/13/2013
Ferguson didn't install the items purchased. The work was done by my contractor. Everything arrived on schedule and overall we are happy with the items we purchased.
Description of Work
Ferguson was one of 5 companies recommended by my contractor for plumbing accessories. I chose them because of their proximity to my home, convenient hours, and the ability to view items on their website. I worked with Greg Wood. He was very helpful, willing to answer all questions and helped me to stay very close to my budget. Ferguson has a great selection of plumbing fixtures, tubs, and lighting options. Those were the items I purchased from them. They have Saturday hours and appointments which are time savers! They worked directly with my contractor when it was time to place the order. The only area for improvement is their billing/invoice. When I received a copy of the invoice it was very confusing and not obvious at all what was being ordered. They use abbreviations and you can't tell what was ordered or even the brand name. I would suggest Ferguson create a more customer friendly invoice. Luckily my contractor and his staff ensured the bill was correct.
lighting, plumbing, home remodeling
DAVID G.
01/24/2012
Worked with John, lighting manager. We had no set lighting choices and he spent considerable time with us on several occasions prior to us making final choices. John was excellent in questioning our needs and discovering our taste. He made excellent recommendations that look wonderful in our home. He worked with me on pricing and was very receptive to questions and follow-up.
Description of Work
Lighting for entry, kitchen, dining room, master bath and hallway. New toilets for all bathrooms.
lighting, plumbing
Pauline H.
11/02/2011
fe
Description of Work
Scheduled an appt to talk about kitchen remodel( countertops and backsplash). Arrived and asked for the assoc by name, was told " I'm not sure where she is . Have a seat." Had a seat in the lobby area. Ten mins passed and no word. At 15 mins another couple came in without an appt and were told to have a seat. At 20 mins an associate came out to escort the other couple back. I walked up to the greeter desk. The gal had a phone cradled on her shoulder the entire time we were there. She looked up immediately and said she was sorry it was taking so long. I explained that we were leaving. We were upset not just about waiting after having an appt, but that someone off the street could get taken back sooner than those who made arrangements . She shrugged and said sorry. A mgr did call back later that day but we weren't home. He sounded apologetic and wanted to explain what went wrong on his end. We never called back or went back. The initial first impression left me feeling that I wasn't important enough and that they didn't need my business. This is just my experience .
Category
ceramic tile, countertops, appliance sales, home remodeling
Robert O.
02/14/2011
We originally bought appliances from Fergusons for our kitchen remodel. After getting quotes from Big-Box DIY centers for kitchen design, we got a quote from Wayne for kitchen cabinets. Wayne had some great ideas we hadn't considered for modifying our kitchen layout, and his prices were higher than our quotes with others. However, we got an upgraded product without going over our original budget too far, and his questioning provided us with a more functional and beautiful design. Wayne was able to hold our cabinets for us until the flooring was complete on the remodel, and has been a very patient man that has entertained our many "after-sale" questions we had during the cabinet installation process. Wayne is a credit to Ferguson and his service has been exceptional.
Description of Work
Purchased 26 wall and base cabinets for kitchen remodel.
custom cabinets
Robert O.
02/14/2011
Doug did a great job of providing us the necessary information and comparisons between models. We didn't expect Fergusons to be competitive with pricing but were pleasantly surprised. Their "after-sales" service and responsiveness has been excellent (dimensioning, cut-sheets, retrofit information). The conveniently held our order and delivery for a couple of months until flooring and cabinet install was complete.
Description of Work
Purchased new Kitchen-Aid and Wolf Appliances
appliance sales

OnSight Construction

*Call Us Today For A FREE Estimate* We specialize in all major home remodels from kitchens and bathrooms, to full room additions Our mission is to help you LOVE your home. We do that by partnering with you to transform your tired old living space into something beautiful and functional, customized to your tastes and lifestyle. We are a boutique design/build remodeling company and we do nearly all of the work in-house. This way we can help you create the space you've always wanted while minimizing the pain and disruption that is an inevitable part of any remodeling project. Have a space in your home that you don't love? We would LOVE to work with you to transform your vision into a reality!

AM Case Electric, LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

2022 Super Service Award