Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2015

153 Waits Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45230

Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC is family-owned by three brothers. We service the greater Cincinnati ,Lexington and now Nashville area and specialize in a wide range of handyman and large appliance services. The experts of the three brothers of Feeney Brothers have over 70 years expert in the building material and construction business. We have the expertise and knowledge to complete the work to truly fit and fix your needs. So call today for . No job is too big or too small. Excellent customer service at a fair price....

11/11/2016

Eric W.

Mr. Feeney was very responsive, on time and provided a very reasonable estimate. He did a great job and we will definitely hire his company again in the future.

Description of Work
Washer repair.

10/28/2016

John W.

My appt. was MORNING from 8am-12pm so I took a day off of work. Around 11:30 no one had called or shown up at my residence so I called the main number. A woman answered. I asked her if she could confirm my appt. for the day. She asked me my name. I gave it to her. She paused a while and then said Yes you have an appt. scheduled between 8am-1pm. I thanked her and hung up. No one called me back and no one ever showed up. I have to believe the other ratings out here are either made up or some kind of aberration based upon how I was treated today. Lowe's Protection Plus (and probably Home Depot and others) sub-contract out their extended warranty repair and based on my experience with this washer I'm thru purchasing extended warranties on my appliances.

Description of Work
The FEENY BROTHERS ENTERPRISE COMPANY LLC is one of the vendors suggested to me when I contacted Lowe's Protection Plus for a repair on my washer.

Category appliance repair

I don't know what happen here I do not work like this and you were on our sch. but removed and I can't control that again sorry

09/26/2016

Debbie L.

I have had soo may problems getting my washer repaired as it was under warranty with Lowes and they sent out a company that went out of business making me wait an additional time period .. They then sent Victor from Feeney Brothers and he fixed it quickly and very professional. I will call them for any additional service I may have! Very knowledgeable of product! Thanks

Description of Work
My washer would not spin and Victor corrected this problem!

09/21/2016

Kevin G.

Great, fast service! Had the whole dryer apart, fixed, and back together in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer that was not heating (replaced blown fuse)

08/23/2016

Nancy T.

They went way out of his way to pick up a part for us. He had the proper equipment and went out of his way to get the discontinued part.

Description of Work
Repaired our dryer. Replaced the motor under warranty.

04/13/2016

`JAMES K.

He did all that the computer said he should. Replaced internal parts and both computer panels all his efforts could not get the appliance working. The refrigerator was declared unrepeatable by Samsung and I am receiving a settlement warranty claim. Victor showed a lot of concern for us. He is a good man.

Description of Work
Replaced parts on a Samsung refrigerator.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

05/08/2013

allison R.

Mr. Feeney was assigned to my house from the HWA after I had a flooded kitchen. A toilet in my upstairs bathroom was not installed correctly and caused my kitchen downstairs to flood. Mr. Feeney went above and beyond and worked for two days straight to fix my issue that was above a bad toilet. I believe anyone else would have walked away from this job but he stayed and made sure the issue was fixed. He was a God send in my opinion. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced my toilet that was bad and leaking. Also fixed some other pipes that were leaking into my kitchen from the upstairs bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Home-Eaze

Electrical troubleshooting and repair New installations Switch/outlet relocation Remodeling Tesla charger installation 240v outlet installation Remodeling

Apartments
    usa
    EPA
    02/15/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Handyman, large appliance repair, painting, electrical & carpentry.