Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2015

Apartments

Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC is family-owned by three brothers. We service the greater Cincinnati ,Lexington and now Nashville area and specialize in a wide range of handyman and large appliance services. The experts of the three brothers of Feeney Brothers have over 70 years expert in the building material and construction business. We have the expertise and knowledge to complete the work to truly fit and fix your needs. So call today for . No job is too big or too small. Excellent customer service at a fair price....

We are a local family owned business serving the west side of Cincinnati for over 25 years.

X-STREAM PRESSURE WASHING is your #1 stop to get your home back to how it used to look. Professional pressure washing specializes in residential exterior home cleaning services such as siding, roofs, fences, driveways and more. Give us a call and get a free estimate today!

Cincinnati Horticulture Group LLC was built from the ground up and currently runs three full-time installation crews with two full time designers and sales personnel. We pride ourselves in the fact that we do not subcontract our work. We believe we can give our clients a better product if all services are preformed in-house. We are active members of The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association and The Ohio Better Business Bureau. We carry an extensive list of references that is available upon request. We are fully insured with general business liability and worker's compensation. Certificates are available upon request. It is understood and instilled in our crews that we must not fall short of meeting or exceeding the customer’s highest expectations.

11/11/2016

Mr. Feeney was very responsive, on time and provided a very reasonable estimate. He did a great job and we will definitely hire his company again in the future.

Description of Work
Washer repair.

10/28/2016

My appt. was MORNING from 8am-12pm so I took a day off of work. Around 11:30 no one had called or shown up at my residence so I called the main number. A woman answered. I asked her if she could confirm my appt. for the day. She asked me my name. I gave it to her. She paused a while and then said Yes you have an appt. scheduled between 8am-1pm. I thanked her and hung up. No one called me back and ...

Description of Work
The FEENY BROTHERS ENTERPRISE COMPANY LLC is one of the vendors suggested to me when I contacted Lowe's Protection Plus for a repair on my washer.

Category appliance repair

I don't know what happen here I do not work like this and you were on our sch. but removed and I can't control that again sorry

09/26/2016

I have had soo may problems getting my washer repaired as it was under warranty with Lowes and they sent out a company that went out of business making me wait an additional time period .. They then sent Victor from Feeney Brothers and he fixed it quickly and very professional. I will call them for any additional service I may have! Very knowledgeable of product! Thanks

Description of Work
My washer would not spin and Victor corrected this problem!

09/21/2016

Great, fast service! Had the whole dryer apart, fixed, and back together in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer that was not heating (replaced blown fuse)

08/23/2016

They went way out of his way to pick up a part for us. He had the proper equipment and went out of his way to get the discontinued part.

Description of Work
Repaired our dryer. Replaced the motor under warranty.

Category appliance repair

Handyman, large appliance repair, painting, electrical & carpentry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check