EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2008

4453 SYCAMORE ROAD

Cincinnati, OH 45236

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage

06/19/2017

TRACY M.

Great! They were thorough and timely in the repair.

Description of Work
Broken air conditioner on Range Rover.

04/06/2017

Dave L.

I have used them since 1989; their mechanics know their way around cars better than most in Cincinnati. I always goes well.

Description of Work
OIL CHANGE AND SPRING CHECK UP

01/09/2017

Royce S.

They get a A in service. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I took my car in for routine maintenance.

01/09/2017

Royce S.

I highly recommend them.They are a good company and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used them for routine maintenance.

Category auto repair, car inspections

12/29/2016

JEFF G.

The folks at European Auto were very helpful in completing this work that involved procurement of a replacement used frame and consideration of possible frame repair options. They were easy to work with and communicated well during this fairly difficult repair.

Description of Work
Replaced front suspension subframe, engine mounts and upper suspension A-frame bushings in a Jaguar XK8

07/22/2016

Jeffrey H.

I've taken it there for miscellaneous other things. I've had several cars there over the years. I've had good experiences with them. They have a mechanic that worked on my TR7 in 1977. He is 77 years old and he said he is never going to stop and I said, "Well, you shouldn't. You're still good at it and you still like to do it. You shouldn't stop."

Description of Work
They got my Jag running again after it was on a fire.

02/23/2016

winston K.

Excellent. they were able to diagnose the problem and correct it.

Description of Work
My BMW was stalling and a check engine light was on

Category auto repair, car inspections

10/29/2014

PHILIP S.

It goes extremely well, I have taken it there for 10-11 years. Numerous times and taken different cars, the mechanics are very knowledegable and share that info with me.

Description of Work
Routine service and maintenance.

10/16/2014

Sara B.

I've been using their services for the last five to seven years, and I've always had good experiences. The staff is honest about what needs to be done, they complete work quickly, and they're always professional in our dealings.

Description of Work
They serviced my Porsche.

Cynthia E.

We've used them numerous times, and we've always had good experiences. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of cars, they don't recommend unnecessary services, and they thoroughly explain why any work is necessary.

Description of Work
They did some work on our Volvo.

DON H.

I've been using their services for a few years now, and everything is going well. They solve problems the first time, they're honest about what needs to be done, and I never have to follow up with them about poor workmanship.

Description of Work
They took care of some electrical issues on a car.

Jeffrey H.

The staff is highly knowledgeable and does a great job with rare cars. In this instance, they were able to save my car instead of having it declared a total loss, and they did it for a reasonable price considering the scope of the work. One of their mechanics, Bob, has been with the shop for years and knows just about everything there is to know about rare and obscure cars.

Description of Work
They rebuilt my 1994 XJ-12 Jaguar after a fire.

John R.

I've used them a couple of times, and I'd recommend them without reservation. The staff is highly knowledgeable, does quality work, and charges fair prices.

Description of Work
They made repairs to my Porsche 968.

Terry N.

They serviced my Jaguar for many years, and I was always happy with their services. The staff would present me with several options for fixing problems, they completed work in a timely manner, and they never tried to upsell me.

Description of Work
They did some major work on my Jaguar which included fixing a problem with the car's rear differential.

THIERRY D.

We've been using them for about ten years, and we've had good experiences. They're always responsive and accommodating when dealing with us, they never recommend unnecessary work, and they stand by their work.

Description of Work
They serviced our BMW.

ruben M.

The technicians were thorough when doing the repairs, they completed the work quickly, and they made the entire process painless from start to finish.

Description of Work
They changed the oil on a vintage car and did some maintenance work on it.

Stephen C.

Everything went well, and we were very happy with the service. They were the only shop in the area that could repair the car's problem, they did a great job, and they had the work completed on schedule. The price was reasonable, too. In fact, we were so happy with everything that we've referred friends and family to the company as well.

Description of Work
They made some repairs to our Passat.

Jo B.

Everything turned out well. The staff was very competent, the cost was cheaper than going to a dealer, and the staff was courteous and friendly in our interactions.

Description of Work
They made some repairs to a Volkswagen Passat.

James B.

They've been servicing a small fleet of vintage sports cars as well as a conventional car of mine for several years, and I've always had great experiences. The staff is very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and more than willing to explain what work is necessary and why. I've really enjoyed working with one mechanic in particular named Bob. Ultimately, they do excellent work, and I'd highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
They restored the electrical system in a vintage sports car.

TONY G.

It was a pretty routine experience, and everything turned out well. They did a good job and had the car ready on the scheduled time. We've had no problems with work.

Description of Work
They did some maintenance on my wife's car.

Royce S.

I've been using them for several years. They're very courteous and punctual, they never try to upsell me on services, and they're committed to making sure work is done right the first time.

Description of Work
They did a tune up and fixed a wiper fluid leak on my BMW.

Clark H.

I dealt with them numerous times, and they were always cost-effective and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They serviced my Saab and overhauled it.

Ann G.

I've been using their services for 10 years, and I can't give them high enough praise. They charge fair prices, they've been resourceful when trying to find cost-effective solutions, and they consistently do good work. Furthermore, the staff has always been very kind and courteous when dealing with me.

Description of Work
They took care of a very difficult problem with my Jaguar.

Susan B.

They've done all kinds of work on my car over the years, and I've always been happy with their services. They consistently do quality work for fair prices, and the staff is always personable and professional when dealing with me.

Description of Work
They provided auto services. Most recently, they replaced a part on my car.

STACY S.

It's been a few years since I last used them, but I don't recall having any issues with their service. They did good work, charged fair prices, and were very helpful. In fact, I remember one the employees driving me home when my car had to stay in the shop overnight.

Description of Work
They provided routine auto service.

Auto Service
    Ohio
    Ohio: General
    Ask for details.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Specializing but not limited to in finer European vehicles we service just about all makes and models, foreign and domestic. Maintenance services, major & minor engine repair, air conditioning service, brakes, shocks & struts, eletcrical service and more.

We do not offer body work.