EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/01/2023

4453 SYCAMORE ROAD

Cincinnati, OH 45236

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!...

4.4

06/19/2017

Great! They were thorough and timely in the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken air conditioner on Range Rover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

04/06/2017

I have used them since 1989; their mechanics know their way around cars better than most in Cincinnati. I always goes well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OIL CHANGE AND SPRING CHECK UP

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

01/09/2017

I highly recommend them.They are a good company and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for routine maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2002

01/09/2017

They get a A in service. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in for routine maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

12/29/2016

The folks at European Auto were very helpful in completing this work that involved procurement of a replacement used frame and consideration of possible frame repair options. They were easy to work with and communicated well during this fairly difficult repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front suspension subframe, engine mounts and upper suspension A-frame bushings in a Jaguar XK8

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

07/22/2016

I've taken it there for miscellaneous other things. I've had several cars there over the years. I've had good experiences with them. They have a mechanic that worked on my TR7 in 1977. He is 77 years old and he said he is never going to stop and I said, "Well, you shouldn't. You're still good at it and you still like to do it. You shouldn't stop."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got my Jag running again after it was on a fire.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2010

02/23/2016

Excellent. they were able to diagnose the problem and correct it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My BMW was stalling and a check engine light was on

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

10/29/2014

It goes extremely well, I have taken it there for 10-11 years. Numerous times and taken different cars, the mechanics are very knowledegable and share that info with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine service and maintenance.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

10/16/2014

I've been using their services for the last five to seven years, and I've always had good experiences. The staff is honest about what needs to be done, they complete work quickly, and they're always professional in our dealings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my Porsche.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

10/14/2014

I've been using their services for a few years now, and everything is going well. They solve problems the first time, they're honest about what needs to be done, and I never have to follow up with them about poor workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of some electrical issues on a car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2013

Specializing but not limited to in finer European vehicles we service just about all makes and models, foreign and domestic. Maintenance services, major & minor engine repair, air conditioning service, brakes, shocks & struts, eletcrical service and more.

We do not offer body work.

Ask for details.