Document Destruction LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2008

4511 Reading Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45229

Cost is determined by the job....

08/11/2018

David S.

There was no response to my email enquiry.

Description of Work
Shredding of several boxes of papers

05/15/2017

james N.

Appropriate services provided. I received adequate notice of anticipated arrival time. Overall I am satisfied with services provided.

Description of Work
On-site document destruction.

03/29/2017

Christian M.

On time and clean job, will hire again!

Description of Work
Document Shredding

Category home & garage organization,paper shredding

12/01/2015

Andrew S.

We have not used this service for document shredding, my only experience with this company is witnessing very unsafe truck operation. The driver of their truck was not operating in a safe or professional manner and almost caused me to be in a very bad accident this morning. He was traveling eastbound on 32 and did not stop for a red light at Newtown Road. After not stopping, he proceeded to make a right hand turn on southbound Newtown Rd. The driver had to come to a sudden stop mid turn and back up because the turn is so tight. I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him, my light was green, and I was almost was rear ended because it happened so fast and the roads were very wet and slippery. After he finally made the turn I noticed the Angie's List "Super Service" sticker on the back and I was shocked. I would expect any company with that rating to have better trained drivers who operate their very large box trucks safely. I would think twice about hiring this company to come on my property because this truck operator acted so carelessly. I'm thankful my 9 month old and I are safe, it could have been a very bad accident. Please provide your drivers with additional safety training on how to drive a truck, remind them to stop at red lights and to use extra caution when it's raining and roads are slippery (other drivers may not be able to stop suddenly when they drive recklessly).

Description of Work
Unsafe driving practices.

Category paper shredding

as the owner of DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION, i have a hard time believing Andrew's review. My drivers are CDL trained and no one on my staff ( six drivers) has been involved in an accident in over 9 years. in addition, all my trucks had a GPS fleet management system, this allows me to review exactly where they are at all times, it also allows me to see hard braking, aggressive acceleration and any unsafe driving. i reviewed the truck in question and saw no improper driving. i take safety very seriously.

07/31/2015

Randy S.

Took files for shredding to Document Destruction this morning. Easy location to find. Very friendly staff. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Document shredding

01/23/2015

CHRISTIE K.

It was easy to book a time -- customer service is great. Jeff arrived promptly and quickly shredded what looked like a mountain of boxes full of files. He was very friendly, even to my dogs. It took less than 30 minutes beginning to end. I know now who to call when I need to have files shredded -- which is fairly often because I have my own business. This is one of the best services I have experienced in a long time!

Description of Work
Shredded approximately 20 boxes of old files onsite.

01/09/2015

Steven G.

It was fine. They did what they needed to do. They were on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for up to 500 pounds of mobile shredding.

12/03/2014

THOMAS S.

When I called to schedule a time for service, Mike indicated that his truck was in my part of town that very day. After checking with his road crew, he called me right back to say they could be at my house in 45 minutes! This barely gave me enough time to retrieve all the boxes from my basement out to the driveway. They performed the document destruction very quickly. Customers should be aware that they do NOT shred cardboard boxes containing the paper documents. Instead, they simply dump the documents from the boxes into a large trash receptacle by hand, and then the receptacle is in turn dumped into their shredder inside a large truck. Since I wanted to get rid of 30 boxes as well, I paid a small fee for them to take the boxes with them for later recycling. Mike's crew of 2 men were personable, polite, efficient, and professional. They provided a receipt of document destruction for my business purposes. I would certainly call them again if needed.

Description of Work
The provided on-site destruction of about 30 banker boxes full of business documents.

10/15/2014

Deanna D.

Everything went well. They arrived on time, did the work as promised, and didn't leave behind any messes. I appreciated that they let me watch them work, too.

Description of Work
We hired them to shred a large amount of papers and documents.

08/18/2014

Leslie Z.

it went verywell no problems

Description of Work
they shredded documents

Paper Shredding
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Shredding, regularly scheduled pickups with destruction carried out on premises, single incident bulk shredding.