Deck & Fence Renewal Systems

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2003

Awards & Badges

431 Ohio Pike Ste 105N

Cincinnati, OH 45255

Cincinnati's premier deck and fence company. We are family owned and operated since 1997. We specialize in quality Installation, Restoration and major repairs of Decks and Fences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality workmenship and products at a fair price....

deck cleaning (159)decks & porches (66)pressure washing (56)house painting (19)fence company (18)concrete driveways (4)dock building (3)patio enclosures (2)pool cleaning (2)hardwood floors (2)

03/21/2021

This project could not have gone better. The DRS team were professional and performed top quality work. As with all projects there were unexpected issues. They came up with great solutions at reasonable cost. They communicated well throughout the project. I would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood deck replacement with composite

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2021

09/25/2020

Steve and his crew were very professional, prompt, courteous, and went out of their way to do extras such as clean up and carrying items to the rear of my property even though it wasn't their task to do so. The job was done on time and at an excellent price. I would definitely use them again for any project and highly recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chain link fence

CATEGORY fencing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

07/14/2020

We hired DRS to renew our 25 year old 3-tier deck. Greg and Jen worked with us, very patiently, as we decided what kind of decking and railing we wanted. We chose composite with aluminum rails. They also fixed a leak into our house, by replacing some baseboard. We’ve been trying to repair the leak for years and never would have been able to do what they did. It was a tremendous relief to finally h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Renewal

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,deck cleaning,dock building,house painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/13/2020

They did an excellent job and it was all solid. Their price was reasonable for the quality of work they performed. I will hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a deck on my rear porch and poured come concrete with some steps as well.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

04/16/2020

We were very pleased with DRS. They began the work immediately and worked even sometimes on Sunday and through bitter cold to get the job done. Then crew was great and very helpful in answering any questions we had and taking care of any concerns. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an old deck torn down and replaced with a new deck made of Trex as well as new railings.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

04/16/2020

Our project started out as renovating a 16'x14' deck, 6 feet above the backyard grade, that had seen better days. We also had asked for an add-alternate to put a roof over the deck (we have always wanted to enclose it). After we received the quote, which was less than a few others (but not the cheapest), we asked them to provide a quote for converting to a sunroom -- just the shell as we would do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started as deck restoration. Ended as new sunroom.

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Photo for Deck & Fence Renewal Systems - 431 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH - 38503348

04/14/2020

I called and requested an estimate on fixing deck, power washing and putting up a fence. I called a week later because I had not heard. The lady on the phone was very rude and said she emailed me the estimate (which I did not get) and I asked how they knew what to do because we didn't know anyone showed up. She said he knew what to do from our conversation. I asked why the tone and she said she to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and Deck Repair

CATEGORY fencing,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Are you for real ??? Don't have better things to do ? We are in business to perform jobs to pay the bills like everyone else. Sounds like it worked out the way it was supposed to. i'd say someone has no life

03/20/2020

Excellent the men that did the work did a great job very prof. would hire them again.The price was reasonable. My wife was very pleased. She wanted this done for years.Wish we had this done years ago. Thanks for a great job. would recommend to any one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hand rails banisters around front porch.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

10/27/2019

It was wonderfully done. All involved did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of yankee gutters and replacement of porch steps.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

09/13/2019

Work went very well. Fence looks great. He even added an extra board so my small dog couldn't get out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a section of splitrail fencing to enclose our yard for dogs.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Deck Restoration, Washing, Sealing, Staining, & Repairs. Fences, Outdoor Furniture, Docks, Concrete, Driveways, Patios & Swimming Pools. Now offering Hardwood Floors, Exterior Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, Check