Dandy Handy Man Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

My name is walter Camery i Have been in buisness for over 5 years now i am my own employee like the old saying goes if you want something done do it yourself and i do. i accept checks credit cards and cash all jobs over $500 will require a deposit of half day of start and final at completion .. Out of state income property owners are on a 5 day pay scale .....

Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi

07/19/2013

My parents paid $1231 for a job that has to be redone--per two reputable flooring professionals that were consulted too late. Basically, the adhesive never set. It is oozing out of the seam and there are air bubbles everywhere on the floor. When the air bubbles first appeared, he came back within 5 days to "fix" the problem by rolling the floor with a BAKERS rolling pin. My parents also insisted t...

Description of Work
Vinyl sheet flooring and wooden baseboards were installed in my parents' 176 sq ft kitchen.

Category apartments

I am a man of many trades and secrets. i do everything from guttters to custom furnitere i am a skilled carpenter that can paint and do electric and plumbing ..

I would say the only servise i do not offer would half to be grocery shopping

Check, Visa, MasterCard