Colerain RV

With Angi since May 2010

3.4

3491 Struble Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45251

See website for more locations. RV sales, service, financing & parts...

04/15/2016

Terry K.

01/08/2016

Shelly G.

Description of Work
I purchased a new trailer. They left the front window cover unlatched and it blew open on the way home. Now the window leaks.

12/04/2015

Kenneth J.

Colerain has lied to us, they have given us excuse after another. The sales person gave up one sign of papers and then changes the numbers on the ones we signed when we picked it up.

Description of Work
We purchased a new 2014 "Grand Design" 5th wheel RV from Colerain Trailer Center. We traded in a 2013 Lorado 5th wheel. The day after we purchased it we could not get any of the battery operated appliances to work. We called Colerain and they sent a service truck out. The Repairmen stated that the new RD had a used battery in the RV and that he would have to tow it back to Colerain RV.He brought it back with the same battery in it but he stated he charged it and tjhe wires had been conected in properly. We left several weeks later to go to Florida, we parked it and set it up with water and sewer from the RV park. When we left to get groceries the water line to the kitchen sink broke flooding the entire RV. A kind neigher turned the water off and we spent the entire night going out purchasing a wet vac and tring to dry it out. We had to crawl under the camper and cut through the protective panel and when we did cut it about 75 to 100 gallaons of water poured out of this space. We were told to make this cut by colerain rv. We came home I had a heart attack on the way home I was so upset that we had spent 51,000.00 on a trailer that was a piece of junk. We made an appointment to take it to Colerain, the first time they could get it in was June. When we tried to drive it thee (PIN BOX) broke causing the rear tires on the rv to lock up and appear to catch fire. Colerin sent out a tow truck and when he disconnected the trailer from my truck he failed to put the landing grear dow causing the trailer to fall onto the bed of the truck causing another 2,000.00 damage. we called Colerain numerous times and they always replied they were waiting for parts. on November 24 we called and they said it was in the garage and would be done on Friday the 27 of November. We drove out on November and took pictures of the rv. It was parker outside, the damage had not been repaired anfd it does not appear they have done any repairs. We paid 51.000 for a RV that we have broke down every time we uses it. (Debbie) the representive for Colerain lies to us about everything. We want our money returned or a 2016 of equal of equal value with a 1 year warranty. The warranty on ours has expired while it sat in Colerain's lot.

12/18/2014

linda M.

Description of Work
got my motorhome winterized, fast service but still thorough

07/29/2013

Penny R.

Very satisfied with everyone involved in this transaction.

Description of Work
We purchased an RV through Wholesale RV on line, sight unseen, and Colerain was the retail agency. Matt was a great person to work with. He was knowledgeable in regards to importing to Canada. There was a delay in getting a driver to deliver our new unit, but we were kept informed and it arrived safe and sound.

05/29/2013

Allinda H.

They willing said they didn't know much about Airstream. They wanted to charge $2,000 for something that cost $800. The windsheild or the cab did not need to be removed as they recommended.

Description of Work
They wanted to take the front of our Airstream apart to fix the heating coil and dewinterized the RV.

02/18/2013

Mike W.

The experience with them was great. I thought that they were pretty comprehensive and thorough. They didn't let us leave there without feeling uncomfortable knowing this and how to use the trailer.

Description of Work
We used Colerain RV for RV sales and services. We last used them in 2007. We purchased a trailer through them and we've gone back for services.

01/23/2013

Richard H.

They have the largest inventory around. They were very professional and very clean, very well maintained lot. A lot of the staff were very friendly. The sales staff was a little bit high pressure. It was easy to find what I was looking for.

Description of Work
I purchased a used R.V. from there.

12/21/2012

BONNIE S.

Great service and results.

Description of Work
Motorhome inspection. Roof and sewer repairs and replaced ladder.

11/13/2012

Charles O.

I was finally refunded my money, and the dealership stated the warranty had paid....after I filed with the Better Business Bureau, ONAN, and Forest River.

Description of Work
Took our fifth wheel to them for service on the generator. The service and subsequent repair was satisfactory; however, the filing of a warranty claim, the up-front charges born by the customer, and the "you pay first and then we will file with the warranty company" procedure is unlike any in the industry. Finally, after calls to ONAN warranty personally, and after repeated calls to the dealership, I was refunded my money (approximately $800.00). However, it took several weeks. Further, i contacted our RV manufacturer to verify the number of hours that I was charged to remove and replace the generator-Way in excess of the amount of time that would be needed. The "company line" is simple: Get money and file claims later. However, when I asked if this is the process that is used for every warranty customer I was told only about 10% of our customers pay this way.....interesting! So, if you are one of the 10% be prepared to pay a warranty claim yourself....and hope you get refunded...that is not the way it works...Horrible experience.

Category car sales,rv sales

RV Sales & Service
    Auto Sales

RV Sales, Service, Financing & Parts.