Classic Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

3.2

Chad the Painter

We are currently booking work for the new year, interiors and exteriors schedule early we fill up fast.

Denny R Painting

COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me your vision and I will make it come true not finishing til you are satisfied. We have won the Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2015- 19

Offers by Denny R Painting on Angi
Robert Sullivan Painting

With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent service

04/27/2017

Had asked James (Jim) Noble to tarp a flat roof on a small commercial building January 2016. He offered to replace roof with promise that It would outlast me, it would be warrantied for 7 years, and no more worries for that building. He quoted a price based on almost double the size of the building, which I found out when I paid for the supplies directly, but had already paid Noble. The roof has n...

Description of Work
Roof repair/replacement

02/22/2016

Category interior painters

01/22/2013

Also painted an accent wall (deep blue) in the office. All trim was painted & doors were painted as well. The only problem we had with the paint job was the foyer (about 20 ft). It was streaky and spots were missed. The owner came out and had to repaint 3 times.

Description of Work
Paint lower level of my house, including dining room, office, living room and 2 story foyer. The office was painted with one wall dark blue for accent. All painting was done as well as all trim, and doors. The foyer needed to be painted 3 times due to streaks.

Category interior painters

01/14/2013

He came out and took up the old flooring & put in new subfloor and retiled the entire kitchen. The price included all materials, all removal & disposal of old materials. One year after installation, the floor tile grout started to crumble. We had him out several times to fix the grout issues, but the continued. Finally I got in touch with him to fix the grout and he put down a sticky "flexible" gr...

Description of Work
Lay ceramic tile in my entire kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

01/14/2013

I have been very happy with both the results & quality of the job. They started on Wednesday afternoon (Jan 9, 2013) and I had a new floor by Friday afternoon (Jan 11, 2013). There was a flaw in one of the boards the middle of the floor once they were finished, but they came back and replaced the board. You can't even tell that it was even replaced.

Description of Work
This year I have had him put in my hardwood flooring (bamboo) over 1000+ square feet. Now I am having him paint my entire 1st floor. The prices quoted include all materials, removal & disposal of old flooring, as well as replacing all trim & finishing work.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,interior painters

Remodeling