Cincinnati Painter Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

We have been in business since 1998. We are husband and wife working as a team to make your home unique. We give special attention to your desires and will help you make color choices. We have now added decorative painting to our services offered. Please check out our website www.cincinnatipainter.com....

Chad the Painter

We are currently booking work for the new year, interiors and exteriors schedule early we fill up fast.

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

MB Link Refinishing

MB Link Refinishing is Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati's superior bathtub, counter-top and ceramic tile resurfacing company. No other company competes with our high quality and outstanding customer support. We resurface and repair porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, or acrylic bathtubs. We also resurface Formica and cultured marble to look like new. Our bathtub refinishing results are such high quality that most people can’t tell the difference between a surface refinished by our company and a brand new fixture. We take pride in delivering not only a quality product, but a level of customer service our competitors can’t rival. Please call us today for your free quote today at (937)429-0698 and see more at mblink.net we are Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus Professional Tub Glazer Company.

06/22/2015

We are continually happy with the finished product, his professionalism and the thorough detail of his quotes. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Howard has done multiple painting projects in our home including painting our deck, interior rooms, painting a brick fireplace and painting the entire exterior of our wood home.

Category interior painters

08/01/2013

Howard came out and gave me an estimate on the work to be done. I was very surprised at how reasonable his price was. And he even suggested ways to save me money. I had these rooms painted approximately 5 years ago and I was afraid new paint on top of old would show. Howard assured me that if we matched color and finish .... all would be well. And he was exactly right! Cracks that I had been stari...

Description of Work
Repaired cracks in drywall throughout home which were result of house settling. Painted rooms and offered color tips to show off my lovely home. These painters are magicians .... they made the old cracks disappear! They made my home look fresh and new!

Category interior painters

10/31/2008

They did a great job. The consultant even came out to help us pick the colors for the rooms in advance of signing a contract. The painting itself went very smoothly and they came back after we moved in to touch up the areas that were scuffed from the movers.

Description of Work
Removal of existing wallpaper and painting of all interior walls.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Interior painting & exterior, decorative painting, specialty painting, wallpaper removal, minor drywall repairs, garage floors painted with special coatings, coating applications, deck maintenance & pressure washing.