Cincinnati Door & Window

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2002

11 Techview Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Also DBA Cincinnati Door & Opener. Call us today at (513) 821-5095 for Garage Doors: Many styles and colors with varying degrees of insulation. Garage Door Openers: from quiet to ultra quiet. Entry Doors and Sidelites: many colors, textured or smooth, decorative glass options. Patio Doors: Sliding or French Style. Replacement Windows: energy efficient 2 or 3 pane glass in a variety of styles and colors. Visit our website for more information, or call to set up a Free in-home Estimate for Garage Doors, Entry Doors, Sliding Doors, and Replacement Windows. There are never any high pressure sales tactics or gimmicks. Award winning. Additional phone - (859) 341-1234. Service and Repairs also available for Garage Doors and Garage Door openers....

garage doors (1268)door installation (58)window replacement (22)gutter repair (4)siding companies (3)

11/10/2021

Nate was FANTASTIC. No other words need be written. F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C!

Description of Work
Dalton Conversion Completion

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

We agree. Nate is Fantastic!! Thank you for your business and your review!!

07/01/2021

Great experience again with Cincinnati Door. Tech TJ provides great service. Demonstrates how to operate if future power outages occur.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open after storms

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Thank you for your business and your review! We will let TJ know you are pleased with his work.

06/29/2021

Adam and Jerry did a quick and great job of installing new spring on our garage door.

Description of Work
Garage spring installed

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Thank you for your business and your review! We will let Adam and Jerry know you are happy with their work.

05/01/2021

Really great. Our technician Rick was right on time and completely removed our 2 old openers ( which were 21 years old ) and replaced with brand new Linear openers. Rick was very nice and professional and when finished installing he thoroughly answered all our questions about the new system. We're very pleased with the job he did!

Description of Work
We needed to replace our 2 garage door openers and found Cincinnati Door and Window Inc. on Angies List.

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Thank you for your business, and your review! We wild let Rick know you are happy with his work.

04/29/2021

He did a great job, was nice and courteous, and my daughter will hire him when she gets some money as well. I would definitely hire him again and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
He replaced the rubber that goes under the garage door. He fixed a sensor light as well.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

02/15/2021

Jake did a professional job replacing a broke spring in no time. He arrived within the time slot assigned. He was courteous answering a few questions on the spring and door. Not all companies provide 5 year warranty on the spring labor and part.

Description of Work
Replaced a broke spring

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/04/2021

I had them come out to my house twice for two projects. The first one dealt with putting on a weather strip, programming a new keypad for my garage door opener and 2 key fobs. The second one dealt with the garage door opener malfunctioning. That one required a new control board being installed .

Description of Work
Great! The office staff calls you back in a timely manner. And the techs they have sent out did excellent work at a reasonable cost. Additionally, I had to call them back to see why the door was malfunctioning. It was due to tenants not keeping leaves out of the garage. They explained to the tenant that they have to keep stuff away from the door and the sensors cleaned, I appreciated their professionalism and it keep me out of the corrective action required.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/19/2020

I've used Cincinnati Door & Window to not only install my garage door, but also repairs. Each time I've called, I've received prompt and reliable service. Today's service was for repair of the garage door opener, which they hadn't installed. The technician easily rectified the problem and also performed a tune-up on the opener and garage door, all for a reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Re-anchor electric eye to wall and realign sensors of garage door opener

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

09/27/2020

We scheduled an appointment to get a quote to replace 11 windows. Mark Knue came over, and left us a brochure, and measured the windows, said someone would send a quote via email. We never received a quote, we even checked our junk mail folders. We went with someone else that was more professional, had very high quality windows, and gave us a quote at the end of the visit.

Description of Work
Quote for window replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

I apologize that you did not receive the quote from Mark. I did speak to him to verify that it was sent. I am not sure why it did not show up in any of your email folders. We should be following up our emails by telephone to verify that quotes have been received. I have talked to Mark about that too, and we will be sure to follow up by phone on our emailed quotes moving forward. I appreciate you b...

06/02/2020

Did a great job for reasonable price

Description of Work
Picture Window Replacement (two pane)

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

Service, Repairs, Sales & Installation Of Garage Doors And Garage Door Openers. Sales & Installation Of Replacement Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors. Free in home estimates on New Garage Doors, Entry Doors, Sliding Doors and Replacement Windows.

Glass Replacement, Auto Glass, Interior Doors, Window Repairs, Entry Door Repairs, Sliding Door Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover