Chimney Top Masonry

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

4.2

For four generations, the chimney technicians and master masons of Chimney Top Masonry have been building, cleaning and repairing chimneys and other brick and stone structures throughout Cincinnati,Ohio Metro area. Our rates are reasonable and our reputation for excellent customer service is second to none....

ET Home Services is owned and run by brothers, Ed and Tom Lane. We've proudly lived in Northern Kentucky our entire lives, and we collectively have over 40 years of experience in all types of masonry work. We guarantee the quality of our work, and we would be happy to accommodate all of your home service needs. We specialize in Chimney, Fireplace and tuckpointing houses. Whatever you may need, we will provide. We do work around the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region as well as southeastern Indiana.

At Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions, we know choosing a mason is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions has been serving the Tri-State area since 2006. And with each new project, whether residential or commercial, we strive to provide professional, timely, service at a fair price. And advice is always free. Family owed & operated. 1-4 employees. No subcontractors used. Cost is determined by the job. Angies List members receive 5% off labor only.

Windows and More has been owner operated and serving Cincinnati customers for 10 years! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/24/2017

They were on time, curtious and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaning 2chimneies.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

03/28/2016

Category chimney repair

04/16/2015

Everything was perfect. We have a lot of plants in our yard and in the area they were working. They did a very good job of keeping damage to a minimum.

Description of Work
Inspect Chimney for water damage, replace concrete top and cap.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

08/01/2014

Having work done on a chimney is expensive business. This chimney needed a lot of work and this provider quoted it out in several parts and told me he would do whatever I needed. In this case, I was selling the house and didn't want to make a big investment. So I opted for the services above which fit my budget. It allowed to make the chimney functional for the new owner as a gas fireplace only an...

Description of Work
Cleaned the chimney, replaced the flue. Painted the firebox and inside of chimney that shows black. Latched flue to pop-top.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

03/30/2013

I called this company and wanted to know if they could give me an estimate on rebuilding my firebox in my fireplace. They agreed to do this and we agreed on them coming to my home at 7:00 AM on a Wednesday. I stayed home until 7:30 and they were a no show. I headed into work and called them. I asked if there was some sort of miss-communication because they never showed up. They never gave me a rea...

Description of Work
Rebuild a firebox in fireplace and clean the chimney

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

Clean, new, repair & restore chimney & masonry - Level l & ll inspection, video camera inspection, repair, rebuild firebox, smoke chamber, crown cap, flue cap, crowncoat, stone, culture stone, chimney relining & stainless steel liner, masonry mailbox, masonry wall, retaining wall, garden wall, outdoor kitchen, BBQ grill, pizza oven, outdoor fireplace & chimney, fire-pit, tuck-point, flashing

Concrete flat work, repair shingle, roof.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal