Chilly Heating & Cooling

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

639 Blanche Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Chilly Heating & Cooling is Cincinnati’s premier heating and cooling company. We service and install many makes and models in both commercial and residential environments. We are licensed and insured. Our service vehicles are well stocked and our technicians are Ohio licensed as well as Kentucky

03/28/2021

kevin T.

went well. heat went bad. quoted three companies. Sam came better price with a better machine. I have been with chilly for a while, will be a long while too.

Description of Work
replace heat

03/13/2019

Nick K.

Sam did a great job and is very punctual and communicates quickly and effectively. He answered all the questions I had about the services. Cost was much lower than all other quotes I received. Would definitely recommend Chilly Heating and Cooling to others.

Description of Work
Furnace Replaced with New One

12/19/2018

Lisa S.

I am incredibly pleased with how well it went with this company. Friendly, professional, conscientious & thoughtful (they left everything cleaner than they found it!), and reasonable pricing. I will definitely be using Chilly for as long as I’m in Cincinnati. HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Furnace and A/C replaced

12/07/2017

Aimee S.

It went very well. The owner came out and he gave us a lot of helpful information about our furnace.

Description of Work
My furnace cleaned.

09/16/2017

christopher W.

It was very good. They beat everyone in price by a significant amount and that is because the owner does the work.

Description of Work
He handled my HVAC needs.

08/29/2017

RICHARD H.

They serviced my air conditioning unit. They are fairly priced, responsive & professional. Not other companies were all good, it was a judgement call ( on his experience with attire).

Description of Work
A/C unit service.

08/02/2017

Judy S.

Chilly did a great job. He was punctual and professional.

Description of Work
installed a new ac unit and repaired another unit

06/28/2017

Mary G.

I liked them so I called them again.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C services.

06/28/2017

Mary G.

Everything was fine. One person came out.

Description of Work
They did the fall check on the heating.

06/12/2017

christopher W.

Good Price. Excellent service, No surprises.

Description of Work
New furnace and aid conditioner

05/24/2017

glen K.

It went very well. We had two people come out to do the work. It took 12 hours to complete. He was honest upfront.

Description of Work
We got a new furnace and cooling system.

04/06/2017

amanda W.

Service was timely and professional !

Description of Work
I need a furnace replaced he came immediately to fix my issues was very professional and understanding I needed the job done now .

01/23/2017

Doug S.

Sam arrived on time and worked very quickly. Congenial but professional manner. Price was reasonable. Furnace has seemed in good working order since.

Description of Work
Furnace repair. Would switch on but then go off after one minute

12/12/2016

Mary J.

Chilly did its usual great job cleaning our furnace starting with ease of scheduling, on-time arrival, and courteous service.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning

12/12/2016

Daniel F.

It went very well - Sam made time to come by quickly on short notice, which was much appreciated during the winter. He does our regular tune-ups, has done a couple repairs. He is very reliable and has reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Replaced the motor on heating unit

11/06/2016

Barbara B.

I had used this company in the past and was impressed with the professionalism and competency of the owner, Sam, so I had called them to schedule a furnace tune-up. It was easy to set up a time on a day that I was available. On the day of the scheduled service, Sam phoned to see if he could come early, as someone else had canceled. It turned out that I had just gotten back to my home, so it worked out well. He used covers on his shoes before walking on the hardwood floors and performed his work without any events. He found that the A/C water line was leaking onto (and somewhat into) the front of the furnace and sealed the leaking pipe for me. That's an above and beyond, and appreciated. He also recommended that I purchase a larger filter, since I have a cabinet that will accommodate one. I asked if he cleaned ducts, but he said no, and suggested a company I could call. I had anticipated paying $79, but when I made the appointment, he said there was a special for Angie's List customers for $59, so he charged me $59. I appreciate professionalism, honesty, and competence, and Sam shows all. I will use his services again.

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up

11/03/2016

roselyn W.

Very professional, called to ask if it was ok to come early and showed up on time. Completed work in a timely fashion

Description of Work
Winter tune up/check up on my furnace

10/26/2016

Lori F.

Sam, the owner, was there ahead of time. He was cheerful and professional. He performed the service in a timely manner. I had a small issue and he told me what to watch for. I know I can trust Sam and I have complete confidence in his work.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up for winter.

10/24/2016

Todd K.

Chilly provided absolutely awesome service! Our initial call to them was regarding an estimate for replacing our AC unit. We had a return call within 30 minutes and they also stopped by the same day to give the estimate. While they were here we asked about the winter tune-up/cleaning and scheduled for the following week. Chilly made a courtsey call 30 mins prior to arriving at our home and was right on time. They inspected, cleaned and tested our unit. Additionally, the kept us informed of potential issues and possible improvements to keep in mind for the future, considering our unit is quite old. We had also scheduled a cleaning/tune-up for a rental property the same day. Chilly completed the service at our home and patiently waited at the rental property for the arrival a tenant who was supposed to be there, but wasn't at the time. Once they arrived, service was completed and another awesome job! Sam (owner/operator) is always responsive and quick to return calls. He even returned a message I left at 6pm one day the same evening! Without a doubt, I will be using Chilly again for regular service and also replacement of our AC unit in the near future.

Description of Work
Cleaning and tune-up of furnace for winter.

10/24/2016

Russell M.

He was on time and cleaned up after himself. Very nice as well and will answer any questions. I did not rate Price above because I did not get complete estimates from other companies for this unit in order to compare to determine if prices is competitive. I did get one rough estimate over the phone from one other company and Chilly was better.

Description of Work
He replaced my AC unit and coil.

10/14/2016

Lori W.

Sammy is the greatest! We use him for all of our properties. He is professional and timely and can be counted on for routine and emergency calls. We brought Sammy to meet our potential buyers and he put their minds at rest. They had another estimate from a large local company, but were very impressed with Sammy.

Description of Work
We actually had Sammy come over twice as we are selling our home. The first time was for routine tune up on furnace. The second time was for as estimate for a replacement furnace and new air conditioning unit.

10/11/2016

Patricia F.

Sam Childress showed up at the time we agreed upon. He is completely polite, professional, courteous, friendly, and he knows his business! Every time he went outside to his truck, he put on a fresh pair of 'booties' over his shoes to, as he put it, maintain professionalism! (It was sunny and dry today, too!) He examined the entire furnace hook-up, also the water heater (they are right next to each other). Turns out the furnace was installed without the correct parts, and the trap that needs to be cleaned as part of the maintenance is glued on, so it can't be cleaned! He's getting the correct parts and fixing that for me later this week. The parts are not part of the tune-up charge. He cleaned up everything, didn't really make any kind of a mess. He pointed out that the water heater is leaking, explained that where the leaking water touches the unit it's causing rust. He also cleaned off the water heater as we spoke. Sam made me feel very confident that he knew what he was doing, and that he was interested in giving me great service for a great price. I appreciated his explanation of what he was doing, why the furnace was hooked up wrong and needed different parts, and his information on water heaters. I have found my go-to company for HVAC! I'm very happy with Sam and his work, and I highly recommend him to everyone getting ready for winter, and beyond!

Description of Work
Performed furnace maintenance, found improper hook-up from installer. Also pointed out that water heater is leaking, causing rust on the unit where it is leaking.

12/27/2015

Renee R.

Sam had a very competitive bid for replacing my air conditioner. He was very responsive to all my questions, and did a great job on installing my new A/C. I am thrilled with my new unit, and I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy a new one. Sam is a very nice man and was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Installed new A/C

11/17/2015

COREY B.

Every detail went smoothly, as in the past- we found Chilly through Angies List, and are very happy with their prompt response, ease of scheduling, on time appointments, and overall easy to use- I trust the work they do, trust them in my house, and that they give good advise- honest people working hard to earn trust.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up

10/07/2015

Jody C.

Things turned out fairly good. He didn't attach the PVC piping so its currently not finished. if I knew that it wasn't going to be completed, I probably wouldn't have bought the deal. He cleaned up and stuff. It seemed like a good deal to me. I'm going to have to hire someone else to finish the work.

Description of Work
They put a whole house humidifier.

Category water heater repair

DUCTZ of Fairfield/Mason

We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. My DUCTZ company provides customers with Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Restoration services in the Fairfield/Mason, Ohio area. When your family needs HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning or Air Duct Cleaning you will receive the highest level of dedication and professionalism in the industry. Additional email - customerservice@ductz.com. Additional DBA - DUCTZ International Inc. Additional phone - 513-335-5252, 513-403-5900

Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air conditioning & heating-repair, services & installation. Duct sealing & work. Air humidifier. Boiler. Furnace. Water heaters. Vent cleaning. Heat pump. UV light installation. Gas leak repair.

Ask for details.