We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2016

3383 Princeton St

Cincinnati, OH 45204

Remodeling services, pressure washing,staining, bathroom remodels, tile floors, tile showers, tile backslashes, engineered hardwood,pvc flooring, bamboo flooring, pergo flooring,linoleum flooring , framing, drop ceiling, painting, drywall, light plumbing, drain clog removal, vinyl siding, cedar siding shake and plank, wood decks new/replace, composite decks, joist repair, cabinetry, carpentry, pergolas,24 hour emergency repairs, concrete slabs, excavating, Allen block walls, drainage ,...

07/22/2019

Paige T.

We agreed on the phone to a price for the work, and made an appointment for Bill, the owner, to appear and do the installation. I took a vacation day from work and stayed home to wait for Bill, but he did not appear, and did not phone or text. When I reached out to him, twice, he did not respond.

Description of Work
Installation of a medicine cabinet

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/24/2018

Lars O.

never got a written estimate. They went on vacation, no reply to my messages. Apologize for not getting back to me, asked if I got my estimate. Replied no and left another message and still no response. Very disappointed to say the least. Wost part is he lives right up the street from me.

Description of Work
Porch raise and repair the rails, posts, fence in the back and some block patching.

Category decks, fencing

04/19/2017

Asif A.

Bill and his co-worker were very courteous, friendly, flexible, and hard-working. It was not a fun or easy job they had to do! They were also very helpful in advice when asked about other issues found. I already have them scheduled for my next job because they: 1) know what they are doing, 2) have the tools to get the job done, 3) can get the work done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Demolition work of plaster and lathe ceiling and wall. Also repair of a small glass pane window.

diane S.

It went great they was here when they said they would be there was two days that they couldn't make it but they called the day before to let us know so we wouldn't be waiting around all day. They even put a lock box on the door so we didn't have to even be around to let them in.they finished a day before they was suppose to and that was nice cause it was are only bathroom in the house but overall great experince.

Description of Work
They came out gave me estimate i approved they started work two weeks later. They gutted my bathroom in full put hardie board down and a new tub i,.then the layed tile on the floor and tiled the tub surround and put a new toilet and vanity in looks great haven't had no problems and did i mentoin it looks great.

Larry A.

The price was reasonable compared to other estimates that I got. I was pleased with my experience, and I am considering him for another project.

Description of Work
He retiled the bathroom floor and reseated the toilets in a couple of bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile

Rob K.

The job actually went real smooth. They even finished on time so my cleaning crew got plenty of time to get each apartment ready to be rented.

Description of Work
I had them repaint the walls and ceilings, and strip and refinish the hardwood floors.

NANCY C.

this company was recommended to me, I had them come out to give me an estimate. When the guy (Billy ) arrived he was very professional. he assessed everything I needed done . Gave me a very reasonable price, had all the work completed in 2 days. Will definitely use this company again

Description of Work
needed my roof repaired and screens put on my gutters. Had a roof vent installed and my toilet repaired

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

jon D.

The work was completed above my expectations. They were fast, and very accommodating in working around my business hours. In the area of general maintenance, they knew just what was needed to get the job done efficiently. No need to hire numerous contractors.

Description of Work
CEC has performed a variety of jobs for my small business, including flooring, carpentry, dry walling, painting, and general building maintenance.

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters

Josh H.

Very happy with the work done, and how quickly it was accomplished, always showed up when they said they would, if there was any issues or problems at all they didn't hesitate to communicate with me to find a solution or answer, not to mention some great guys to actually sit down to talk with and joke around with when there're not working, the work and clean up was done at a good pace with a great attention to detail and quality, I can't have enough good things to say about how well the job was done from start to finish, I felt comfortable with them around my family and our extended family (cat and dogs) one of them even fed our animals for us on their lunch break, would definitely call them again for future work,

Description of Work
I needed a company to come in and completely remodel a water and termite damaged bathroom, demo and repair/replace studs, drywall, subfloor, woodwork, tile and the bathroom amenities, etc

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

04/17/2017

Patrick W.

It went good all working fine and good clean up after work was finished

Description of Work
2 Ceiling fans, water line for refrigerator, bathroom tile around new faucet and shower head

04/17/2017

Adrian S.

He is professional and quick.

Description of Work
He painted my apartment, popcorned the ceiling for me. He replaced some drywall as well.

Category interior painters

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

Defender Glass Block

Glass Block Windows and Walls for Residential and Light Commercial. Over a decade of experience in the Cincinnati and Dayton Area. Highest quality installation for the best price in the city. Family owned and operated. We love our city, it's people, and glass block.

Offers by Defender Glass Block on Angi