CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2016

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Remodeling services, pressure washing,staining, bathroom remodels, tile floors, tile showers, tile backslashes, engineered hardwood,pvc flooring, bamboo flooring, pergo flooring,linoleum flooring , framing, drop ceiling, painting, drywall, light plumbing, drain clog removal, vinyl siding, cedar siding shake and plank, wood decks new/replace, composite decks, joist repair, cabinetry, carpentry, pergolas,24 hour emergency repairs, concrete slabs, excavating, Allen block walls, drainage ,...

RootWoodWork llc

RootWoodWork llc

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

07/22/2019

We agreed on the phone to a price for the work, and made an appointment for Bill, the owner, to appear and do the installation. I took a vacation day from work and stayed home to wait for Bill, but he did not appear, and did not phone or text. When I reached out to him, twice, he did not respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a medicine cabinet

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

07/24/2018

never got a written estimate. They went on vacation, no reply to my messages. Apologize for not getting back to me, asked if I got my estimate. Replied no and left another message and still no response. Very disappointed to say the least. Wost part is he lives right up the street from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch raise and repair the rails, posts, fence in the back and some block patching.

CATEGORY decks,fencing

04/19/2017

Bill and his co-worker were very courteous, friendly, flexible, and hard-working. It was not a fun or easy job they had to do! They were also very helpful in advice when asked about other issues found. I already have them scheduled for my next job because they: 1) know what they are doing, 2) have the tools to get the job done, 3) can get the work done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition work of plaster and lathe ceiling and wall. Also repair of a small glass pane window.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/18/2017

It went great they was here when they said they would be there was two days that they couldn't make it but they called the day before to let us know so we wouldn't be waiting around all day. They even put a lock box on the door so we didn't have to even be around to let them in.they finished a day before they was suppose to and that was nice cause it was are only bathroom in the house but overall ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out gave me estimate i approved they started work two weeks later. They gutted my bathroom in full put hardie board down and a new tub i,.then the layed tile on the floor and tiled the tub surround and put a new toilet and vanity in looks great haven't had no problems and did i mentoin it looks great.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/18/2017

The price was reasonable compared to other estimates that I got. I was pleased with my experience, and I am considering him for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He retiled the bathroom floor and reseated the toilets in a couple of bathrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile