CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2016

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Remodeling services, pressure washing,staining, bathroom remodels, tile floors, tile showers, tile backslashes, engineered hardwood,pvc flooring, bamboo flooring, pergo flooring,linoleum flooring , framing, drop ceiling, painting, drywall, light plumbing, drain clog removal, vinyl siding, cedar siding shake and plank, wood decks new/replace, composite decks, joist repair, cabinetry, carpentry, pergolas,24 hour emergency repairs, concrete slabs, excavating, Allen block walls, drainage ,...

Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

Rv Construction

Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Quality Continuous Gutters

We are an owner, operated company specializing in gutter services, installs, replacements, repairs, guards, and more! Our costs are determined by the job, we do not use subcontractors, we do not charge to travel, and we do not charge service fees. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/22/2019

We agreed on the phone to a price for the work, and made an appointment for Bill, the owner, to appear and do the installation. I took a vacation day from work and stayed home to wait for Bill, but he did not appear, and did not phone or text. When I reached out to him, twice, he did not respond.

Description of Work
Installation of a medicine cabinet

Category handyman service,remodeling

07/24/2018

never got a written estimate. They went on vacation, no reply to my messages. Apologize for not getting back to me, asked if I got my estimate. Replied no and left another message and still no response. Very disappointed to say the least. Wost part is he lives right up the street from me.

Description of Work
Porch raise and repair the rails, posts, fence in the back and some block patching.

Category decks,fencing

04/19/2017

Bill and his co-worker were very courteous, friendly, flexible, and hard-working. It was not a fun or easy job they had to do! They were also very helpful in advice when asked about other issues found. I already have them scheduled for my next job because they: 1) know what they are doing, 2) have the tools to get the job done, 3) can get the work done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Demolition work of plaster and lathe ceiling and wall. Also repair of a small glass pane window.

Category remodeling

04/18/2017

It went great they was here when they said they would be there was two days that they couldn't make it but they called the day before to let us know so we wouldn't be waiting around all day. They even put a lock box on the door so we didn't have to even be around to let them in.they finished a day before they was suppose to and that was nice cause it was are only bathroom in the house but overall ...

Description of Work
They came out gave me estimate i approved they started work two weeks later. They gutted my bathroom in full put hardie board down and a new tub i,.then the layed tile on the floor and tiled the tub surround and put a new toilet and vanity in looks great haven't had no problems and did i mentoin it looks great.

Category remodeling

04/18/2017

The price was reasonable compared to other estimates that I got. I was pleased with my experience, and I am considering him for another project.

Description of Work
He retiled the bathroom floor and reseated the toilets in a couple of bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile