Carpentry With A Smile

8517 Wicklow Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45236

04/19/2013

Teresa T.

.They were wonderful. They done a number of jobs over the last 2 years. Last time, they put a thing called renew on my deck - it is a type of deck stain. I have used them to put up pictures and do repairs around the house. They were fantastic. They did a very large job for me related to my basement two years ago also. They repaired smoke damage and put down flooring for me. They repaired everything. My mother is a senior citizen and ill needed to move in. I was very happy with their work. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
.I used Carpentry With A Smile for my deck and repairs around my house.

Category decks, water damage restoration, ceiling fans

08/17/2012

Victor B.

This company was extremely quick and courteous with their bid. They were here on time, were happy to measure the job, and got back to me within a day with their bid. Very professional, will call them back next year if I can remodel at that time.

Description of Work
Ended up not going forward with the basement remodel this year.

Category drywall, plumbing, basement remodeling

01/19/2012

Teresa T.

They do very good work.They are just phenomenal. They provided the most competitive bid, did what they said they would do, through in some extras and they worked late into the night to meet our deadline.

Description of Work
They did the flooring and painting of my whole basement. They installed ceiling fans, replaced the garbage disposal, a faucet, fixed some walls upstairs and built a floor in the attic.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, ceiling fans, interior painters

The Painting Lady

I am a 3rd year Industrial Design student with extensive experience in a wide variety of jobs. I work efficiently, professionally, and I am a friendly face! I can't wait to work with you!

Dunn & Sons Home Improvement

Family owned and operated business, very reliable, professional and hard working, serving the Cincinnati area since 1992. Call today for a free estimate on your project!

Corcoran Painting

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

Fire, smoke, storm & water damage.