Carpentry With A Smile

With Angi since January 2012

Cincinnati mold and water

DryMaxx Ohio

We offer Free Estimates! We also provide 24 hour emergency services for those unplanned and urgent circumstances that require immediate attention. DryMaxx was established in 2017, by a dedicated owner with more than 25 years of experience. According to IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards, we pride ourselves on exceeding required qualifications making our team both knowledgeable and competent. Certifications include: WRT (Water Restoration Technician), AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying), FST (Fire/Smoke Technician), HST, OCT, CCT, RCT, TCS, MWR, MFSR. We hold an A+ award with BBB and a Top Rated Business with HomeAdvisor. Our work family is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll continue to choose us for your restoration needs! Our trained professionals apply innovative processes that you can rely on, while keeping your specific needs in mind. Our friendly office staff will be there to assist you with insurance inquiries and claims to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!

Offers by DryMaxx Ohio on Angi
Morris 5 Star Cleaning

We are certified and licensed water damage and restoration technicians. We are experienced in flood and sewage backup clean-up and restoration. We specialize in carpet cleaning, water damage (flood) restoration (24/7), vinyl tile strip and wax, ceramic tile and grout cleaning and janitorial cleaning. We pride ourselves in being detail oriented and will do a great job for you. If you aren't happy, we aren't happy and will work hard to fix the problem and earn your trust. We are a owner/operated family business and have been in business for over 10 years. Members of our staff are Water Damaged Technician certified.

04/19/2013

.They were wonderful. They done a number of jobs over the last 2 years. Last time, they put a thing called renew on my deck - it is a type of deck stain. I have used them to put up pictures and do repairs around the house. They were fantastic. They did a very large job for me related to my basement two years ago also. They repaired smoke damage and put down flooring for me. They repaired everythin...

Description of Work
.I used Carpentry With A Smile for my deck and repairs around my house.

Category decks,water damage restoration,ceiling fans

08/17/2012

This company was extremely quick and courteous with their bid. They were here on time, were happy to measure the job, and got back to me within a day with their bid. Very professional, will call them back next year if I can remodel at that time.

Description of Work
Ended up not going forward with the basement remodel this year.

Category drywall,plumbing,basement remodeling

01/19/2012

They do very good work.They are just phenomenal. They provided the most competitive bid, did what they said they would do, through in some extras and they worked late into the night to meet our deadline.

Description of Work
They did the flooring and painting of my whole basement. They installed ceiling fans, replaced the garbage disposal, a faucet, fixed some walls upstairs and built a floor in the attic.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,ceiling fans,interior painters

Fire, smoke, storm & water damage.