CARPENTRY PLUS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2001

USES SUBS FOR MECHANICAL WORK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Shine of Cincinnati

Shine is a residential and commercial service company specializing in creating raving fans through Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, and Holiday Lighting.

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi

08/02/2013

Roger was very professional and we are very happy with his work. We will use him again. He made sure (unlike a carpenter we had in the past) that the right building material was used. I even recommended him to my daughter!

Description of Work
Repair 3 panels outside under my kitchen bay.

Category contractors,replacement windows,woodworking

05/31/2013

The guys from Carpentry Plus got the job done. They did a job on a lot of people would. They seem their price is very high and are poor on communication. They would do any job they could do.

Description of Work
I used Carpentry Plus to remodel two of my cabins.

Category home remodeling

Sorry, I think you must be thinking of another contractor. I do not recall this project or last name.

04/21/2012

He did a very good job, but was a bit slow to communicate scheduling changes. Professional and personable when dealing with. He graciously accommendated additional emergency repair not included in original estimate.

Description of Work
drywall repair-good job locks replaced-good job replaced garage door-good job refitted doors-good job

Category contractors,drywall,woodworking,doors

02/23/2011

He has had a complication with knee surgery and so the last I heard was he was going to start doing customer carpentry. I thought that the price was extremely reasonable and he gave me a lot of tips as well about where I could go to get better pricing for the kitchen cabinets. I trust him and his associate to the point that I had to go out for an emergency. I left them here in house doing the work...

Description of Work
Carpentry Plus did my kitchen from August to November 2008.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

04/15/2010

Roger did an excellent job at a reasonable price. The workmanship was very neat, tidy, and finished on time.

Description of Work
Roger Hoffman replaced the frame and loft door on my out-building.

Category contractors

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CARPENTRY. NEW, REMODEL & REPAIR, ROOM ADDITIONS & GENERAL CONTRACTING, INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF DRYWALL & PLASTER, , DECKS AND PORCHES, FLOORING, HAULING, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, WINDOWS

One year our labor plus any mfg.'s