CARPENTRY PLUS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2001

USES SUBS FOR MECHANICAL WORK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

NKY Gutter Cleaner

NKY Gutter Cleaner

We are a family owned and operated business based out of the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. We turned the business into an LLC and full time job when COVID-19 hit in March of 2020. We offer Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Window Cleaning and more.

08/02/2013

Roger was very professional and we are very happy with his work. We will use him again. He made sure (unlike a carpenter we had in the past) that the right building material was used. I even recommended him to my daughter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair 3 panels outside under my kitchen bay.

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows,woodworking

05/31/2013

The guys from Carpentry Plus got the job done. They did a job on a lot of people would. They seem their price is very high and are poor on communication. They would do any job they could do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carpentry Plus to remodel two of my cabins.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Sorry, I think you must be thinking of another contractor. I do not recall this project or last name.

04/21/2012

He did a very good job, but was a bit slow to communicate scheduling changes. Professional and personable when dealing with. He  graciously accommendated additional emergency repair not included in original estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair-good job locks replaced-good job replaced garage door-good job refitted doors-good job

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,woodworking,doors

02/23/2011

He has had a complication with knee surgery and so the last I heard was he was going to start doing customer carpentry. I thought that the price was extremely reasonable and he gave me a lot of tips as well about where I could go to get better pricing for the kitchen cabinets. I trust him and his associate to the point that I had to go out for an emergency. I left them here in house doing the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry Plus did my kitchen from August to November 2008.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

04/15/2010

Roger did an excellent job at a reasonable price. The workmanship was very neat, tidy, and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roger Hoffman replaced the frame and loft door on my out-building.

CATEGORY contractors

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CARPENTRY. NEW, REMODEL & REPAIR, ROOM ADDITIONS & GENERAL CONTRACTING, INSTALLATION & REPAIR OF DRYWALL & PLASTER, , DECKS AND PORCHES, FLOORING, HAULING, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, WINDOWS

One year our labor plus any mfg.'s