C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2002

Locally owned & operated....

Bath R Us Cincinnati

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Reading Heating & Air Conditioning

Award winning. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Reading Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

08/19/2021

They are good. They are very straight forward.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling

10/18/2016

There was a pipe from the bathroom that was under the tub so they had to take part of the kitchen ceiling out, replace that pipe and then another pipe, fixed the ceiling, they had one of their guys come and put up a ceiling fan light because the light was messed up in all of this, re-plastered and then they put tar around the tub to keep water from going down again.

Description of Work
They replaced pipes, fixed the ceiling, put in a ceiling fan light and re-plastered.

Category plumbing

08/26/2013

Everything went very well and timely.

Description of Work
They installed a handicapped toilet. They had previously done some faucet work.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/31/2012

Overall a good experience. Company relocated and needs to update their address in Angies List.

Description of Work
Company provided me an in-home estimate to perform some repairs/install new hardware. Although I liked the experience, I decided for another company.I would not hesitate to use C J Hughes & Sons in the future.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/04/2011

. Their price was reasonable though I don’t remember the amount I paid them. Their work went off very well. They cleaned up after themselves. I will use this provider in the future.

Description of Work
. I had C J HUGHES & SONS PLUMBING CO to install a water heater for me.

11/08/2010

A local home improvement company subcontracted them. I liked the way that the repair guy treated me. He was respectful and knew his job. He did a very good job.

Description of Work
We used C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing to install a hot water heater.

07/28/2010

They were very good. I had a very good experience with them. I would call them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
They installed a water heater.

06/12/2009

They were really good. They came out and got everything done that they had to do. I haven't had any problems since. The prices were reasonable. I am very impressed with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
I use CJ Hughes & Sons for plumbing purposes. They have installed a toilet, a garbage disposal, and unclogging drains. They have done some major sewer line work for me on the main floor.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

03/14/2009

Our monthly water bill jumped to more than $400/month which indicated we had a water leak somewhere. The owner of Hughes & Son came to my house within a couple of hours after I called and quickly diagnosed the problem as a crack in the main water line running from the water meter to my house. Mr. Hughes recommended that I replace the line with copper instead of plastic and I agreed. Mr. Hughes gav...

Description of Work
Dig up and replace the pvc main water line with a copper pipe water line from my water meter in the front yard into my home.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

08/05/2008

Overall the work went great, they were there at the time they said they would be, cleaned up after and didn't leave a mess. Replaced the floor they had tear to get to the pipes. Over all experience good, Have used them before and they have always done great work.

Description of Work
They replaced a portion of stack, augured the drains to clear the blockage from house to the main line to the street. Had another company come in with camera to make sure the drain was cleared. They also replaced the line form the bathtub to the stack.

Category drain pipe

Residential & commercial, new construction, repair, bath remodel, installations, water heaters, water softeners, wells, pumps & hvac.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available