C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2002

12055 Bridgeport Ln

Cincinnati, OH 45240

Locally owned & operated.

08/19/2021

Randall E.

They are good. They are very straight forward.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

10/18/2016

LOTTIE R.

There was a pipe from the bathroom that was under the tub so they had to take part of the kitchen ceiling out, replace that pipe and then another pipe, fixed the ceiling, they had one of their guys come and put up a ceiling fan light because the light was messed up in all of this, re-plastered and then they put tar around the tub to keep water from going down again.

Description of Work
They replaced pipes, fixed the ceiling, put in a ceiling fan light and re-plastered.

Category plumbing

07/09/2015

LOTTIE R.

Description of Work
Replaced urinals in men's room at church. Replaced kitchen faucet at church

08/26/2013

Joe S.

Everything went very well and timely.

Description of Work
They installed a handicapped toilet. They had previously done some faucet work.

05/31/2012

Jorge P.

Overall a good experience. Company relocated and needs to update their address in Angies List.

Description of Work
Company provided me an in-home estimate to perform some repairs/install new hardware. Although I liked the experience, I decided for another company.I would not hesitate to use C J Hughes & Sons in the future.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/04/2011

Vicki S.

. Their price was reasonable though I don’t remember the amount I paid them. Their work went off very well. They cleaned up after themselves. I will use this provider in the future.

Description of Work
. I had C J HUGHES & SONS PLUMBING CO to install a water heater for me.

11/08/2010

Melissa N.

A local home improvement company subcontracted them. I liked the way that the repair guy treated me. He was respectful and knew his job. He did a very good job.

Description of Work
We used C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing to install a hot water heater.

07/28/2010

Vicki S.

They were very good. I had a very good experience with them. I would call them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
They installed a water heater.

06/12/2009

CALVIN S.

They were really good. They came out and got everything done that they had to do. I haven't had any problems since. The prices were reasonable. I am very impressed with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
I use CJ Hughes & Sons for plumbing purposes. They have installed a toilet, a garbage disposal, and unclogging drains. They have done some major sewer line work for me on the main floor.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

03/14/2009

Howard E.

Our monthly water bill jumped to more than $400/month which indicated we had a water leak somewhere. The owner of Hughes & Son came to my house within a couple of hours after I called and quickly diagnosed the problem as a crack in the main water line running from the water meter to my house. Mr. Hughes recommended that I replace the line with copper instead of plastic and I agreed. Mr. Hughes gave me an $1800 approximate estimate contingent on what they found once they dug down to the cracked pipe. I scheduled the repair for two days later when I could be at home. The Hughes crew showed up promptly at the scheduled time with a front end loader. The crew was courteous and kept me informed throughout the day of their progress. The crew worked continuously except for a break for lunch. The crew took care to carefully dig up a bush to save it. Once they reached the problem water line, the crew leader asked me to come outside and look at condition of the existing water line. I was somewhat shocked to see how flimsy the original water line was that had been installed by the builder of the house. The entire job was completed in about 8 hours. The final bill for the job was $1600 because the actual parts and labor were less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Dig up and replace the pvc main water line with a copper pipe water line from my water meter in the front yard into my home.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

08/05/2008

CALVIN S.

Overall the work went great, they were there at the time they said they would be, cleaned up after and didn't leave a mess. Replaced the floor they had tear to get to the pipes. Over all experience good, Have used them before and they have always done great work.

Description of Work
They replaced a portion of stack, augured the drains to clear the blockage from house to the main line to the street. Had another company come in with camera to make sure the drain was cleared. They also replaced the line form the bathtub to the stack.

Category drain pipe

02/12/2007

ERIC L.

Warrantee covered the part, but I was charged $180 in labor for an hours work. These men are always professional and competent, but I think $180 for an hours work is way too high.

Description of Work
They installed my water heater 2 years ago and did a good job. Called them back when temperature control unit went out.

07/02/2004

BETH L.

THEY INSTALLED A WATER HEATER WE PURCHASED THROUGH HOME DEPOT. WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE HEATER AFTER THEY LEFT.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED OUR WATER HEATER AND BROUGHT OUR PLUMBING UP TO CODE.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/01/2003

EVELYN T.

Description of Work
EMERGENCY CALL TO CHECK ON THE BASEMENT SUMP PUMP

Category plumbing

03/07/2002

JANET S.

Description of Work
REPLACED EXISTING SUMP PUMP AND ADDED BATTERY POWERED BACKUP PUMP.

Category wells

09/15/2000

JOSEPH C.

Description of Work
CLEANED DRAINS

Category drain cleaning

Da Vinci Designer Bathrooms

Tired of the average workmanship and poor customer service of other contractors? Look no further than Da Vinci! We pride ourselves on a satisfied customer every time and back all of our work with an 8 year workmanship warranty to show you that we stand behind our work. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Da Vinci Designer Bathrooms on Angi
    Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Award 2022
    Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial, new construction, repair, bath remodel, installations, water heaters, water softeners, wells, pumps & hvac.