C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2002

Locally owned & operated....

Cincinnati Horticulture Group Inc

Cincinnati Horticulture Group LLC was built from the ground up and currently runs three full-time installation crews with two full time designers and sales personnel. We pride ourselves in the fact that we do not subcontract our work. We believe we can give our clients a better product if all services are preformed in-house. We are active members of The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association and The Ohio Better Business Bureau. We carry an extensive list of references that is available upon request. We are fully insured with general business liability and worker's compensation. Certificates are available upon request. It is understood and instilled in our crews that we must not fall short of meeting or exceeding the customer’s highest expectations.

Puronics Service INC

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

JK Meurer

WE DO NOT PROVIDE ASPHALT OR CONCRETE SEALING. We provide the highest levels of quality in the asphalt paving industry to the residential, commercial and municipal markets. We have installed the pavement for thousands of asphalt driveways and parking lots in areas of greater Cincinnati including Anderson, Blue Ash, Indian Hill, Loveland, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, Montgomery and Wyoming. Our success has been driven by building a reputation for consistent and unparalleled customer service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award numerous times (2001-2004, 2008, 2011-2017), have been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1989. JK Meurer offers our customers a company which has the stability to stand behind our work and the resources to provide consistent communication and timely completion of your project. We have premium asphalt contractors ready to assist you with any project.

10/18/2016

There was a pipe from the bathroom that was under the tub so they had to take part of the kitchen ceiling out, replace that pipe and then another pipe, fixed the ceiling, they had one of their guys come and put up a ceiling fan light because the light was messed up in all of this, re-plastered and then they put tar around the tub to keep water from going down again.

Description of Work
They replaced pipes, fixed the ceiling, put in a ceiling fan light and re-plastered.

Category plumbing

08/26/2013

Everything went very well and timely.

Description of Work
They installed a handicapped toilet. They had previously done some faucet work.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/31/2012

Overall a good experience. Company relocated and needs to update their address in Angies List.

Description of Work
Company provided me an in-home estimate to perform some repairs/install new hardware. Although I liked the experience, I decided for another company.I would not hesitate to use C J Hughes & Sons in the future.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/04/2011

. Their price was reasonable though I don’t remember the amount I paid them. Their work went off very well. They cleaned up after themselves. I will use this provider in the future.

Description of Work
. I had C J HUGHES & SONS PLUMBING CO to install a water heater for me.

Category water heater repair

11/08/2010

A local home improvement company subcontracted them. I liked the way that the repair guy treated me. He was respectful and knew his job. He did a very good job.

Description of Work
We used C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing to install a hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Residential & commercial, new construction, repair, bath remodel, installations, water heaters, water softeners, wells, pumps & hvac.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available