Business Management Services LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2001

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Financial Planning
Notary

Award winning. Small business (bookkeeping, accounting and tax preparations and good business compliance ). Monthly bank reconciliation, all business taxes filing (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual), IRS, state and local tax compliance / Monthly financial statements (balance sheet/ P & L/ cash flow): tax and business advisory: Flat monthly retainer fee. Preparation of federal, state and city tax returns and other tax. We handle audits for you as well as correspondences. compliance requirements. We are your comprehensive solution to your business and tax problems. We provide Peace of Mind to our clients. Additional contact names - Barb Alvarez, Debby Sweet, Oksana Bankin, Michelle Tin. Additional emails - barb@bmscincy.com, debby@bmscincy.com, oksana@bmscincy.com, mtin@bmscincy.com....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Plattenburg & Associates, Inc. CPAs

A full-service CPA firm, with evening and weekend hours available by appointment, and offices located in Cincinnati and Dayton. Our firm has serviced businesses, government entities, and families in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana since 1941. We have convenient locations in Kenwood and Miamisburg, OH (hours may vary). Our goal is to provide personalized, quality service to allow our clients to maximize their potential. Our key personnel have extensive audit, tax and accounting experience. Our key professional staff are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Ohio Society of CPAs, and the Kentucky Society of CPAs.. All personnel keep abreast of current developments through our continuing professional education program. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

10/28/2017

He had obvious experience and wisdom that only comes with years in the business. I was not pushed into seeing a young in-experienced person.

Description of Work
I needed a bunch of tax planning advice due to a real estate transaction concluding and retirement account planning.

Category accountant,financial advisor

09/25/2017

Alex Alvarez was very helpful. I arrived early and he immediately took me back to his office. After a review of my paperwork he was very forthcoming and down to earth which helped me better understand my situation.

Description of Work
I asked for tax advice.

Category accountant

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your "A" review. You should be able to resolve the IRS letter you received as I instructed you. Thank you. I wish you a wonderful evening. alex

07/04/2017

Great. Alex was easy to talk with, knows the financial field, and helped us with our initial questions. He has also recently done a tax review (last year's) and prepared my taxes this year for me.

Description of Work
Financial services, review of various family managed funds, and taxes.

05/30/2017

Great. Alex provided a lot of great advice as well.

Description of Work
Annual Tax prep

08/22/2016

Very well as he is most knowledgeable

Description of Work
Tax consultation

Category accountant

Accounting, bookkeeping, financial, taxes & payroll. TAX COMPLIANCES AND GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES. Business and individual consulting and advisory.

Sales of insurance & stocks.

You must be happy