Bush Flooring Center

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

3.9

1940 DANA AVE suite 1

Cincinnati, OH 45207

We have a great showroom with carpet, tile and hardwood samples. Our warehouse has value prices/discounted carpet, vinyl and misc remnants of flooring. We work with GE Moneybank to offer 6-12 months interest free financing*. We have awesome fully guaranteed installation crews. Check website or call for specials and promotions....

03/21/2017

Agnes G.

I was very disappointed with it. The salesmen's name is Gordon. He did not follow through at all. That salesman Gordon was horrible. I went in there to the store and he was nice. I explained every thing about the floor situation I had. "Well, yeah we can do that, we can do that." He comes to my house to measure and to give me estimates, "Oh I don't know if we can do this, blah blah blah blah blah. I will call you on Thursday." He never called me. I called there and gave a message to another person. He says that he will call me, he doesn't. We saved a time from 10:00 and 12:30 that he is going to call me back, he doesn't call me back. Then a few days later, he calls me back when I am at work and I said no. Then we set up a time and then he never called me back. He would not follow through at all. There was no follow through. It was like he did not want my business. That is hard because I make special time to meet with somebody and they just give me crap. I never did get a quote. I will tell you another thing that he said. He goes well here is the newest flooring that just came out. It is supposed to be really really good. He didn't even get excited about flooring. I am like you are a flooring man. You should be getting excited about this. This is something new. It was like he hated his job. That is why I am not sure if it is the whole company, I think it was just this guy.

Description of Work
It was for a quote for vinyl flooring installation.

Category flooring contractor

09/24/2016

Rick K.

The install experience was very poor. The carpet seems in the hall were done incorrectly and there were buckles in the carpet. It took several weeks to get them to come back out and fix. The hallway carpet is still not done correctly - it's only 1 year old and the carpet has multiple snake buckles. I was surprised at the lack of follow up based on the amount of times I called, after the last time the installer came out and finished, telling me he fixed it, they never called to ask if I was satisfied. Then with time the buckles are back.

Description of Work
Carpet install on 2nd floor

10/16/2014

patricia D.

I had the absolute worst experience with a person from Bush Flooring who came out to my house today to provide a rug estimate for our 1st floor. I believe it was the owner Gordon Bush. He didn't even introduce himself to either my husband or I, no card, no nothing. He acted like we were doing him a favor in letting him give us an estimate. When he was finished measuring, my husband and I thought we were going to sit down and talk about what his measurements were and how he would do the job. For example, if he saw any problems, etc. Our floors have many angles because our house is an architectural design. Our current rug was installed very, very well and we wanted to have some assurance that Bush Flooring center could do just as good an installation. When we asked him to chat, he said he had to go back to the shop and work out the square footage, which was fine, but we expected more of a interaction than just I'll send you something by email. But that was fine too. I gave him my email address. Then all of a sudden he jumped up and stormed out of the door, saying 'I don't want this job.' We said Goodbye and you just lost a $16000 job. I would NEVER ever do business with Bush or any other company who couldn't or wouldn't explain themselves.

Description of Work
Estimate for a new whole house rug

04/01/2014

Lynn H.

They did a great job installing both the vinyl floor and the carpet. We chose a plank, glue down vinyl that looks like hardwood, it is waterproof and very durable - perfect for the basement. We love how it looks! We chose a commercial grade carpet for the stairs and it looks great too. It should hold up well to the traffic.

Description of Work
We used them to install a plank vinyl floor in the basement and carpet on the stairs.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/11/2014

Ellen A.

The installation was scheduled as soon as the carpet came in, proceeded as scheduled, and took care of clean up.

Description of Work
removed prior carpet and installed new carpet

12/07/2013

Vanessa W.

I never called back. I'm still looking for an installer.

Description of Work
I was inquiring about installing Allure flooring that I had purchased. Thinking this would be an opportunity to patronize a business in my neighborhood and possibly use for future service. The owner I believe is who I spoke to on 2 occasions and was told both times he would have someone get back to me that day. After the first call with no return call he stated the technician (Doug) he had been having some trouble with, so he would pass the job to some other person who was supposed to be pretty good & responsive and that I would hear something that day. I'm still waiting.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

I must apologize for our poor follow through. Unfortunately this must have fallen through the cracks. Since this issue came about we have decided NOT to install flooring that was purchased at a HOME CENTER for quality control reasons. We should have told you this when you first called but we were attempting to help you and give the installer some work. Our sincere apologies are given to you as we take this personally. We will strive to learn from this as to not repeat our poor performance again.

08/26/2013

Alice F.

I was really pleased that they were willing to move furniture and boxed items around for us, and the quality of the work was great. It's been almost a year, and there are no problems. The carpet cleans easily, too. As I remember, they were a bit slow and took longer than anticipated, but it was worth it to have the high quality in the end.

Description of Work
We carpet replaced on our upstairs level (gallery, hall, and bedroom) and the stairs.

04/25/2013

ROY B.

Gordon helped me the two times I came to the store to choose the flooring. He told me about a new flooring that lasts a lifetime, easy to clean, warm on the feet, and priced within reason. I learned about the three manufacturers of these tiles and decided on color, all with Gordon's input. Additionally, I had a better deal to purchase the same flooring for the other apartment, while purchasing for my apartment, so I did. Bush Flooring stored all the tile until my floor was ready to be installed, which was a couple of months. The install date was scheduled two months in advance. Although the kitchen had been gutted and the old flooring had been removed, the installers had a challenge to put down a subfloor. Ultimately, the floor is beautiful!

Description of Work
Bush Flooring installed vinyl tile in my apartment sized kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

12/24/2012

Bryan M.

They were easy to work with. They were professional, efficient, and had reasonable prices. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had hire them to pull out old carpet and to install new carpet.

10/22/2012

Matt D.

I have used him twice for two different areas in the house. I had a tenant that really damaged the carpet at my rental property. He was very helpful in estimating how much the carpet would have been worth. Very responsiveness. His prices are affordable. I got to walk through the show room and they showed me what would be best for rentals. Their crew got out there and knocked it out in one day.

Description of Work
Carpet installation.

02/18/2010

jeff H.

They are very good. They are very helpful. They do not do the high pressure sales thing. They usually have one to two people on the floor to answer questions. They are prices are competitive.

Description of Work
I purchased some Ceramic Tile from.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/29/2008

Melissa K.

The selection process went well. He provided several flooring options and pros/cons of each option. We are happy with the product we received. The installation process was not as smooth. He had to reschedule twice and didn't communicate well with us about rescheduling. It was difficult to reach him by phone and confirm installation dates. This made it difficult to give our tenants specific dates and times that we would be in the apartment. It also made it difficult to get time off work to be available to let the crew into the apartment. The quality of the installation job was great, though.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom of rental apartment.

Category flooring contractor

11/10/2007

Laurie N.

I purchased new carpet and padding to be installed while I was at work. I came home for lunch and caught them installing the new carpet over my old padding. I called the owner and he said he would go talk to them. I assumed this was taken care of. I went back the next day while they were finishing up, pulled up a corner of new carpet and again found the old padding underneath. I confronted them, they each blamed the other, and said they would fix it the next day. Needless to say they did not fix it. The majority of the carpet was installed over the old dog-pee stained padding. The owner agreed to send a new installer to fix it all. I then said I was pressing charges on the other guys for theft by deception. Owner later agreed to give me all padding for free.

Description of Work
Estimate, removal of carpet and installation of new carpet throughout condominium.

Category carpet installation

As noted these guys do not work here anymore. They were let go immediately. This was a sad day for our company as any theft is not tolerated. To lose faith from a referred customer is bad business and we regrett this having happened. I did the best I could by refunding pad cost and getting rid of these jokers. Today we have a great crew that has been with me since then. I am very proud of our installation team and truly believe they are as good as anyone in the city. We fully stand behind everything we well and install and welcome all feedback about our work. We will always strive to get better at what we do because we believe you paid for it #1 and we want your referrals for years to come...

10/31/2006

ELLEN H.

Fairly small showroom compared to the ''big'' carpet dealers. Employee was very helpful and knowledgeable. I went in hoping to find a carpet similar to what I was replacing, the color is not currently ''in fashion'' and he located 3 samples that were fairly similar. He allowed me to borrow a few samples to take home. Price per square foot was comparable to 3 other stores I priced at. I decided to buy my carpet elsewhere because I couldn't find what I wanted at Jim Bush's.

Description of Work
Estimate for carpet replacement.

Weickert's

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

BM Custodio Painting and Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman work, carpentry, painting, flooring, drywall, maid service and a variety of related services and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by BM Custodio Painting and Construction LLC on Angi
    Schindler Hardwood

Established in 2005, Schindler Hardwood Inc. is a full-service hardwood flooring company. Ed Schindler is the owner with over 30 years' experience. He is a hands-on owner and still enjoys seeing the finished product.

call for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We sell and install carpet, hardwood, laminate, and tile floors. We do flooring for houses, apartments and business. We have 25 years of flooring experience. We offer free estimates.

We do not sell or install marble or stone flooring.