Bullock Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

10265 Spartan Dr Unit C

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Additional DBAs - Bullock Roofing Inc, Bullock Rob Roofing Inc, Rob Bullock Roofings Inc....

01/15/2018

Cliff M.

Terrible, my mother's roof developed two leaks and someone came out, and provided an estimate. They were suppose to come the next day, but called her and told her it would be the following day. They never came. Mom said she called several times to get someone to come out and put a tarp over it before it rained and snowed but no one ever came to tarp it or do work on it.

Description of Work
My mothers roof had a leak...they came out and did an estimate but never showed back up

07/03/2017

Thomas F.

Excellent service, cleanup, quality materials, and close supervision of sub-contractors.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Chimney repair, House Painting

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair,house painters

06/20/2017

william L.

VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
NEW ROOF FOR HOUSE.

11/27/2015

EMILY K.

Description of Work
Whole new roof completed. A few shingles in one area didn't look right. Contacted company and they came back quickly and made it right with no further charge.

09/04/2015

Dolores G.

Description of Work
Bullock added a rubber roof.It WENT WELL.

06/26/2015

Kerry D.

No issues at all. To this day I remember that great service and will use Bullock again

Description of Work
We had a ton of ice on our gutters from several snow and ice storms. The front gutter fell down into our front yard with another snow storm coming which then was going to change over to rain..... I called Rob and he sent a crew out the same day ...just before another storm! Great service! AAA+++ for responsiveness. SInce Bullock originally installed the gutter, he repaired it at no cost.

12/22/2014

DONNA W.

He was wonderful. They were very anxious to be helpful.

Description of Work
He serviced my gutters.

Category gutter repair

10/27/2014

Dolores G.

The workers did a good job and cleaned up promptly at the end pf each day.

Description of Work
replaced flat roof and fascia boards

09/22/2013

nancy M.

The entire process was verty quick, efficient and effective. MIke Parker and an associate came to the house a day after my phone contact. They reviewed the work and gave me a written quote before leaving. after obtaining several other quotes, I seleted Bullock. Mike came out the next day. I added a change to the agreement and signed a contract without incurring additional cost. I was told that a schedular would call and set up the work. He did call and set up a date within the week. On the designated date, the crew arrived at 8 am and began the roof removal process. Upon shingle removal, additional sheating had to be replaced. The sheating replacement, tar paper placement and shingle placement occurred without a hitch. A bullock rep came out during the day to oversee the work and assure that I was satisfied with the progress of the work. Both the rep and the crew were receptive to my comments and very easy to work with. The job was completed by mid afternoon. All refuse was cleaned up and hauled away. At the end of the day, I could not tell that anyone had been here other than I had a new roof. I was very satisfied with the entire process. MIke called after the work was complete and I gave him that message. The final cost was as originally contracted.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on a barn

08/08/2013

Terry P.

I called the roofer about areas that were leaking water through the soffits of the house. The work that was proposed and done did not fix the problem. It also took a couple of months to get the estimate after our first meeting. After the contract was signed it took 6 weeks for them to start the work. We had a wet spring but I there was not much effort on the dry days and no communication while we waited. Once the work was completed and I discovered the problem wasn't fixed, I asked that they come back to assess. They did come out to look at the house again and said they'd give me another proposal. I haven't heard anything from them and to date it's been about 6 weeks. The owner told me that they don't like box gutters and that roof tear-offs and replacements were there 'bread and butter' which they may be good at. So now I'm in the process of working with other roofers who appreciate and have experience with box gutters.

Description of Work
Re-painted and replaced outlet tubes on some of the box gutters

06/24/2013

Larry P.

Went good, clients were pleased with roof

Description of Work
New Roof

05/24/2013

CHRISTINE W.

Our consultation meeting went very well. Mike came prepared. He anticipated every question I had. I feel comfortable with the company and am looking forward to having my roof replaced next month.

Description of Work
A detailed quote on the cost of replacing my roof.

03/26/2013

Deborah W.

They did a great job and I was very pleased with the work. All my neighbors have complimented the work and ask me who I've used. They have a good team.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed new roof as well as gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/27/2012

Sally S.

My roof was completed on 8/10/12 and I could not have had a more professional company, crew, and sales representative. I checked out the reviews on Angie's list on previous quotes I received from several roofing companies who, however, did not have great reviews. I was referred to Bullock Roofing by very satisfied customer. After checking out their reviews on Angie's List, I contacted Bullock Roofing and scheduled my appointment with Mike Parker. (I am the homeowner of 47 years and now I needed a complete new roof.) Mike came out that afternoon, inspecting the roof and the recent wind damage. The estimate was $6750. I contacted my insurance company who came out within a few days meeting with Mike. The insurance company covered all but $500 on the new roof! The estimate given by Mike was $6750 and the insurance company paid $6250, leaving me with a balance of $500 owed to Bullock! The crew was extremely professional, cheerful, and very courteous. The cleanup was emaculate leaving no nails or waste behind. My roof is beautiful and have received rave reviews from neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof and shingles due to age of roof and recent wind damage.

09/07/2012

YOLANDA B.

I was going to have them replace all of my siding with vinyl. I have some aluminum siding and he said that I didn't need to replace that siding that it just needed a new coat of paint. I was very happy at how honest he was about the work that needed to be done. They also helped me pick out a color that would match the current siding perfectly.

Description of Work
They replaced some of my siding and all of the faucets around my home.

Category roofing,siding

08/08/2012

D.A. G.

They were wonderful. It was the first time I had used them. The guys were nice. The quote was the same price as the end job. They cleaned up and were on time.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

04/17/2012

Milene D.

After having their guys having mason's confirm that the problem was the flashing, the work was done well. We did find a lot of cigarettes around and nails all over the ground but we expect that. They really appreciate business and Brett was great.

Description of Work
Replaced faulty flashing on second story chimneys.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

12/20/2011

J. M. D.

I chose Bullock Roofing because they could bring a crew large enough to get the job done in one day. They started early and were done by mid-afternoon.

Description of Work
Bullock Roofing replaced two asphalt shingle roofs on a small house. The job included tear-off, new boots for drain vents, new air vents, chimney flashing, and flashing for the ground floor roof which abutted the house.

11/13/2011

Iris K.

Several of my neighbors recommended this company. They responded promptly to a request for an estimate, were able to start/finish the job within a reasonable period of time, and were accessible after the job was finished to answer questions. My new roof looks great!

Description of Work
New roof

08/26/2010

YOLANDA B.

A coworker referred me to Bullock Roofing and I am very happy that he did. Mike Parker was the Bullock Roofing rep. He was very professional. I explained to him that I was getting other bids. He said that he understood, but he felt very strongly about his company's services. After several bids, I picked Bullock. Mike & Rob Bullock listened to my concerns. Mike worked with my insurance agent. Everyone in the company from the secretary to the roofers were professional. And the most important thing is... I love my new roof.

Description of Work
Bullock Roofing replaced my roof, added ice guards, and repaired my down spouts.

Wieners Exteriors

LAUGH AT MY NAME AND SMILE AT OUR PRICES CHIMNEY SPECIALIST Owner operator with over 30 years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction because we do the job right the first time. ALL repairs guaranteed for one full year Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Elite Windows and Doors

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Installing, replacement, repairing and rebuilding of roofing, gutters, chimneys, tear offs, skylights, dimensional shingles, architectural shingles, rubber, siding - whole house and repair, window and door, tuck pointing, flashing & caps.