Bob Renner Carpentry & Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2011

Custom Building and Remodeling...

Our company goal is to provide quality home maintenance, remodeling and repair at an affordable price. Our mission is to be there when we say we will. We plan to earn your business and your referrals. A letter from the President: My husband always said my "honey do" list would fill a phone book. Because of this he's turned in to one heck of a handyman/contractor. Scott and I have more than 25 years experience in all manner of home repair, remodeling and maintenance. We live by the tenants of honesty, integrity and quality and we hope you'll give us a try.

Diamonds & Marbles, LLC was established in 2012 with 7 years in the industry of Remodeler. We provide kitchen & bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, addition for new houses, entire house remodeling, commercial remodeling. Has in house interior designer's service for free and in house architect. Summerside, OH Remodeler, Commercial Remodeling, Home Remodeling Service, Bathroom Remodeling Services, Kitchen Remodeling Services https://diamondsandmarblesllc.com/

All aspects of home improvement. A member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and over 25 years of commitment to quality. As an owner my name is on every job, and so am I. Our crew are professional and hard working. We strive to create a relationship, so you can relax and be sure the Phil Bowling Contractor LLC is on the job.

07/02/2012

Bob came to view my bathroom, then gave me a verbal bid. Once I made all my final decisions, he gave me a written contract.He showed up on time, did all the work in a timely manner and kept the work area CLEAN!! I absolutely love my new bathroom. Another job well done!Quality custom work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Bob has been doing work for me for the past 10+ years. This time it was remodeling my bathroom. He works independently, but on the bigger jobs he brings along helpers.He has remodeled my kitchen, built custom furniture for me, and done every small odd job that I need done also. Bob is my "go to man". He pays extreme attention to detail and does fabulous work! He takes the time to go the "extra mile" on everything he does. Maybe I'm old school, but this is how all contractors (and every profession for that matter) should run their business - with the care and customer satisfaction in mind. I can't say enough good about him and recommend him to everyone I know. He doesn't really advertise, but runs his business on word of mouth. That says a lot to me!

Category remodeling