Blue Ash Shell

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2013

10415 Kenwood rd.

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Blue Ash Shell has a 24 hour convenience store and a automotive department that has provided automotive services for members of Blue Ash as well as thousands of others all over Cincinnati for over 3 decades. This automotive department is trusted to work on the police cruisers as well as many other fleets in the city of Blue Ash because of the quality of their work....

12/18/2017

Sean C.

Great, Rob is a wonderful person and I love the location. The work did not cost me so much that I could not afford it and it was done within 24hrs.

Description of Work
I have had to have them repair my brakes, oil changes, and many other items and they have always been fair priced

05/05/2015

Philip M.

Great, Rob is a strait shooter and a no-B.S. kind of guy, which I like. He and his crew have been very responsive to my needs. They work with a sense of urgency, but assure the work is executed properly. I had some work done as an emergency fix in West Virginia while traveling for vacation on my 2007 Kia Sedona. The work was done on a Saturday so the Dealership in WV was not able to get OEM parts. They replaced my AC Compressor and I was on my way. About 500 miles later the AC Compressor was making noise and my AC was going out again. I took it to Rob & the guys at Blue Ash Shell and they found the leak, worked with the Dealership in WV and got me back on the road. I was referred to Rob and the guys by a very trusted friend, because I was looking for a high quality shop without all the overhead of the chain shops. I would recommend Blue Ash Shell to anyone for any repair. In all my repairs and maintenance work over the last few years I have probably spent close to $4,000.00 with Rob and the guys. I wouldn't vote with that much money if I didn't trust them.

Description of Work
I have worked with Rob on many of my vehicle maintenance and repair items. He has done, Oil Changes, Breaks, AC Work, Suspension Work and numerous other work for me over the past 2-3 years

10/28/2014

Neal B.

Description of Work
Excellent work. Always!

10/22/2014

Marita C.

They do not do anything other than what you request to be done. If something is found, they tell you and show you what it is and how much it will cost.

Description of Work
I have been a customer for thirteen years. Would not take my vehicles anywhere else for service. Reasonably priced, honest and professional.

01/21/2014

Kenneth J.

Rob the owner took car at scheduled time, friendly, courteous, waiting room very clean, restrooms were very clean also.

Description of Work
Tires rotated and balanced. Oil change.

Category auto repair,car tires

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

Better Choice Heating & Air Conditioning

We specialize in cleaning and maintaining your cooling and heating systems. We believe in keeping the customer informed about system performance and up-to-date with regular service. Family-owned company specializing in problem solving your heating and cooling systems.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Car Washes
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission

We offer a number of automotive services from routine oil changes and break jobs to total engine rebuilds. We have the capabilities to work on many different makes and models so just give us a call today!!