Banner Roofing & Remodeling

With Angi since May 2010

1968 KENTUCKY AVE

Cincinnati, OH 45223

We are located at 1968 Kentucky Ave. in Cincinnati, Ohio. At Banner Roofing we do our best to provide customer service and satisfaction. Whether it's a residential or commercial project, we do it all, including: shingles, flat roofs, tiles, slate and remodeling. Give us a call and find out what we can do for you. No Job is Too Small...

05/12/2014

Timothy H.

On time and on budget. Price quoted was very fair. Workmanship was excellent. He arrived when he said he would and completed the work faster than he originally quoted. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Found and fixed a leak in our roof. Then put new roof on other parts of house to replace older roofing material that had the potential to leak.

Category gutter repair

04/09/2014

SANDRA G.

The guy who comes out does a great job except that he never returns calls. He is very reasonable. It is just that you have to be patient with him. I have used him even before I looked him up on Angie's List because I wanted to see if other people had written anything about him. As long as it is not an emergency, I use him. I cannot remember how much he charged me exactly for the last service that he did for me because I had a gift card that I used also that he got some of the wood with. He does very good work so he is certainly a good worker. He is excellent overall. I am sure that I will use him again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
The last time that I used Banner Roofing & Remodeling was last summer for replacing the wood brim on my door, cleaning my gutters and repairing two downspouts for me.

Category gutter repair, doors

03/12/2012

RUTH W.

I was extremely pleased. He gave me an estimate and the price didn't vary from it. His terms were good and he didn't want any money until he had completed a third of the work. There were no surprises or hidden charges. He gave me a time line and he came when he said he would. He completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. He also backs up his work. The overall experience was excellent.

Description of Work
They put a flat roof on a commercial building.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

At Banner Roofing we take care of all your roofing and remodeling needs.