Banner Roofing & Remodeling

With Angi since May 2010

We are located at 1968 Kentucky Ave. in Cincinnati, Ohio. At Banner Roofing we do our best to provide customer service and satisfaction. Whether it's a residential or commercial project, we do it all, including: shingles, flat roofs, tiles, slate and remodeling. Give us a call and find out what we can do for you. No Job is Too Small...

Quality Continuous Gutters

We are an owner, operated company specializing in gutter services, installs, replacements, repairs, guards, and more! Our costs are determined by the job, we do not use subcontractors, we do not charge to travel, and we do not charge service fees. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

05/12/2014

On time and on budget. Price quoted was very fair. Workmanship was excellent. He arrived when he said he would and completed the work faster than he originally quoted. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Found and fixed a leak in our roof. Then put new roof on other parts of house to replace older roofing material that had the potential to leak.

Category gutter repair

04/09/2014

The guy who comes out does a great job except that he never returns calls. He is very reasonable. It is just that you have to be patient with him. I have used him even before I looked him up on Angie's List because I wanted to see if other people had written anything about him. As long as it is not an emergency, I use him. I cannot remember how much he charged me exactly for the last service that ...

Description of Work
The last time that I used Banner Roofing & Remodeling was last summer for replacing the wood brim on my door, cleaning my gutters and repairing two downspouts for me.

Category gutter repair,doors

03/12/2012

I was extremely pleased. He gave me an estimate and the price didn't vary from it. His terms were good and he didn't want any money until he had completed a third of the work. There were no surprises or hidden charges. He gave me a time line and he came when he said he would. He completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. He also backs up his work. The overall experience was excellent.

Description of Work
They put a flat roof on a commercial building.

At Banner Roofing we take care of all your roofing and remodeling needs.