B & D PLUMBING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2004

I am a 1 man shop. I have been a residential and industrial service plumber since 1990. I am fully qualified to service and repair most any plumbing in or around your home. When called to diagnose a problem I take the time to explain the problem and how I came to that conclusion. I do my best to give a job cost before I start any work....

AM Smith Construction LLC

We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possible.

FAST DRAIN

Fast Affordable Drain Cleaning and Hydro-Jetting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi

12/06/2018

Tom was great, he asked questions, assessed the issue(s) and quickly quoted the job. He even noticed something that was not correct from a previous plumbing company, we were able to have that fixed due to still being under warranty. Overall, Tom came out, did the job, and left as if he was never there. We've kept his business card and he will be the first we call with any other issues!

Description of Work
Needed the thermal expansion tank and pressure valve to house replaced

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/18/2018

We had a plumbing emergency as installation crew for new refrigerator couldn’t get ice maker water line shut off or knew where to shut off main water line. I immediately called my go to plumbing company only to find out it would be 5 days before they could help even though they claimed to have 24 hour emergency service on Angie’s List. I noticed this company on Angie’s List also said 24 hour emerg...

Description of Work
Plumbing emergency while crew was installing new refrigerator. Water line to ice maker was shooting water on wood kitchen floor because valve in basement wouldn’t shut off water and nobody knew where main line entered house. Installation crew are not plumbers.

10/11/2017

He's local here in Cincinnati and we've known him for years. I've never been disappointed with him. He's been a life saver for us really. He's very creative and solved some problems. He's not an engineer but he could be. He's redone a complete bathroom for us and helped with the basement plumbing. He's just great. He's fabulous. He hasn't been out here in probably eight or nine months. Before that...

Description of Work
He remodeled our bathroom about three years ago, but he's been out since then putting in new toilets, fixing a drain, and stuff like that.

08/10/2017

I find Tom easy to work with. I have used him before. He does have his own time line and during the project if he had an emergency from another client he would go deal with it. I did understand this because if I was the one without water I would want him to come right away. My project was not critical. I had another bathroom which was usable. One morning he came to work and I had another issue whi...

Description of Work
Had one bathroom which was a complete remodel and a second bathroom in which the floor, vanity and lights were replaced.

Category home remodeling

05/16/2017

Appointment time to be at my house was set by Tom Wuerdeman. I rearranged my schedule to be there. Waited 2 hours...no show. It's been 4 days, no call or text. Have found another plumber to do the work.

Description of Work
Various plumbing projects.

Category plumbing

Complete residential plumbing service. Repair or replacement of Water heaters, toilets, disposers, faucets, sump pumps and others. Some drain cleaning up to a 2" line

Call me. If it's plumbing and i'm unable to do the repair I will be able to refer you to the right person for the job.